Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any ghetto bronies out there

Stone Cold Applejack

I don't live in a ghetto neighborhood, but I can act pretty damn ghetto when I get fired up. I have a good amount of friends who live in the ghetto, too, and they rub off on me.

I also know a good number of ghetto bronies in real life, lol.

• Brohoof 1

hmm let me see... nope there isnt 

OMG I'm new to this site your my first reply that was really fast

if your new then go to the Welcoming Plaza you get greeted very nicely and very quickly

I used to live in a ghetto neighborhood of Union City, NJ.   Pretty wild over there, however, I do have some "city-boy blood" in me, :)

@ If you're new you should introduce yourself in the welcoming section of the forums. So people can get to know you. Also, in answer to your question no I do not llive in a Ghetto. They do not exist in my country, to my knowledge at least. 

• Brohoof 1

I was born and raised in a ghetto-esque neighborhood. I say "ghetto-esque" cause it's nowhere near as bad as a proper ghetto area, but the residents sort of helped fill the gap in a bit with their behavior. So, damn close enough to one for me.

Yeah. Not that different than a run down gang filled neighborhood filled with crack heads only difference is instead of gangs there's th Klan. No disrespect.

None taken. It was actually a little more diverse than that. Mostly white people and latinos populated that area.

well I come from a place called Longview North Carolina I know most of yall probably never heard about that but it's straight out of a Pro Era music video

white people are a minority there and it was not uncommon to witness people getting assaulted. The cops were crooked and accepted bribes (moms once flashed an officer to get out of a speeding ticket lol)  I do not miss it.

I got beat up a lot because of my skin color and the fact that I wasn't like the other kids cause of my skin condition . I had a handful of friends who helped me out but I was pretty much a target so I never left the house without protection (either a switch or my grandad's trusty .22)

I guess I count but I'm only ghetto because of the environment I was in, I feel like I'm a hippy at heart

(edited)

i learned how to be ghetto.

tumblr_mpn5gsjoyy1s8rukto1_400.gif

"i hit a nigga in his neck.

and cant miss got bazookas on deck."

Edited by twistedmetalero
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I used to live in the main part of the ghetto and now I live on the outskirts of it. Either way it can get really bad sometimes, There has been a large increase of "Cops kill!" "Kill 2 protect" etc. Graffiti and not to long ago a huge SWAT team was moving through the town, never figured out what for though.

As sad as it is, deaths around here aren't takin super seriously with the gangs. There's also quite a bit of officer shootings on the news (Hint the graffiti)

I'd love to move out sometime....

• Brohoof 1

The store I work at which is not that far from where I live is a ghetto without a doubt, and the neighborhood I used to live in started great then became a ghetto.

(edited)

Yo, son. I'm black, you know how racist that is dawg! I outta hold my gun sideways an bust a cap in yo brain homie.

On a serious note I was born In Brooklyn, NY in the Pink Houses. That's where elevators are filled with piss, and 2 week old food. You hear gunshots every week, and yelling downstairs all night.

Edited by NightGuard

Uh, that'd be a sure as heck no for this guy.  I'm the total opposite of ghetto.  I live in a very country area.  Corn surrounds my town, seriously.  We have 2 gas stations and 1 stoplight!  As well as 7 churches and 7 bars, lol.  And, you wanna know something that folks in my town looks forward to?  Our county's fair.  At which, the thing that draws the largest crowd (the grand stands are always packed for it) - The Demolition Derby.

But, hey, here's something some of you ghetto guys may enjoy laughing at:

In a different thread a while back ("Show us your voice") we had the opportunity to hear each other's voices.
Here's mine from that day: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vMqJpqlCz2

Eeyup - slight country accent  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure what the exact term of ghetto but I think I live in a borderline since it's one street of it. as in theres a weed dealer who's house was set on fire like 5 times,drunk people everyday walking about,some graffiti and lots of racist people since I live in a reserve. one tried running from the cops after getting reported and ended up in our blackberry bushes in our backyard lol.