Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hobbies/Special Talents

SPITFIRE 87594

My friends seem thoroughly entertained by my impersonation of Dobby from Harry Potter. They tell me it's spot-on.

I suppose it's a talent. ^_^

To go along with it, I can replicate a moderately convincing generic English accent. (I say generic because there are so many accents in Great Britain, and I'm not sure exactly which one I can do). Most likely because I've been exposed to British media my whole life, and just sort of unconsciously got it.

I'm a nerd...

I can't hold a conversation while meeting somepony new (to me)...

I get horrible writer's block and vlogger's... vlock?

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I play the Piano my classmates tell me im good at it.

Oh and i find Geometry and Chemistry easy if that counts.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

fishing. ive tried with sucess in almost every method out there, plus i have the patience for fishing very few have.

im also a wealth of knowledge towards local and some none local plants and fish.

Futbol, i live and breathe the game, its my passion and i spend a significant amount of time on it everyday, except in winter, then im left hearing the news of the professional game and getting fat playing fifa :P. if it counts, im also big on just about any science

Singing and writing! I'm not a brilliant singer but I still love to do it!

And writing is just my passion. I love it. I'd say that's more my down and out talent.

I can creep someone out just by looking at them. Is that a special talent enough? :x

My hobbies are reading and silly roleplaying (not the serious kind like here, but screaming and yelling in a thread with my friends pretending that we are a group of bandits)

Lets see...hobby would be acting, special talent? I can guess people's age accurately 98% of the time by looking into their eyes. (And yes that is a calculated percentage of how many I've guessed right)

(edited)

I used to do claymation. I haven't posted on youtube in a while... Here's something REALLY old:

[media=]

[/media]

EDIT: You can also check my Fanfics down in my siggy v.

Edited by Snails

Lets see...hobby would be acting, special talent? I can guess people's age accurately 98% of the time by looking into their eyes. (And yes that is a calculated percentage of how many I've guessed right)

thats actully pretty cool