Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the perfect ending to this show?

DYLZAL

I beg to differ. Twilight obviously loves Celestia. I think it would be a perfect match!

applejack_orly__gif_by_mangawolf0706-d5a

You know, I have never been much of a shipper, apart from the obvious popular background pony pairs like LyraBon and OctaScratch, so I'm entering new ground here for me as this is the first time I've ever become really attached to a specific pairing. That out of the way, you leave the OTP alone! Celestia is far too old and frankly I can't see her getting it on with anyone at all, not even fellow immortals such as Discord or (yuck) her sister. I prefer to think of her as some kind of virgin queen, well princess, who is married to her country so to speak. Twilight and Sunset are a much better fit in every single possible way.

• Brohoof 1

img-3340809-1-applejack_orly__gif_by_man

You know, I have never been much of a shipper, apart from the obvious popular background pony pairs like LyraBon and OctaScratch, so I'm entering new ground here for me as this is the first time I've ever become really attached to a specific pairing. That out of the way, you leave the OTP alone! Celestia is far too old and frankly I can't see her getting it on with anyone at all, not even fellow immortals such as Discord or (yuck) her sister. I prefer to think of her as some kind of virgin queen, well princess, who is married to her country so to speak. Twilight and Sunset are a much better fit in every single possible way.

But I like Twilight and Celestia as a pair!

(Read that in a Rarity whine)

:twilight:

Oh, and I am just having fun. I love Sunny. She deserves her chance in the, well, Sun! I will admit that she and Twilight would be cute together!

Now how is this for an ending. Sunset, having learned the ways of Friendship, is welcomed back to Equestria with open hooves. Twilight greets her, and there's a spark spark between them that speaks of more than friendship. She smiles shyly. "I'm happy to see you, Sunset Shimmer."

(Added that so I won't be scolded for being off topic!)

• Brohoof 1

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if some Discord/Celestia hinted shipping is shown in Season 5. lol But maybe that's just me expecting something of an easter egg I guess.

Wrap the timeline around to meet itself back at the beginning, Encase the entirety of equestria in a temporal loop so the end of the last season is the beginning of the first. Once the entire world is looping and we know everything about that finite time, there is nothing more to see, 

The show can then end.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of people would hate me for this (specifically Twilight fans), but I think the final episode should have Twilight sacrificing herself for her friends. It may seem cliché but it would teach the moral of how some things in the world (friends) are worth dying for.

Heck, they don't even need to kill her. Making her lose all of her Magic would be just as good. They could end with a cheesy but happy moral of how "your friends are the only magic you need" or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

What is this "ending" you speak of? Seriously if done right this series doesn't have to end ever.

Not ending.. I love this show too much to think of its ending

how about it never ends pwease

It NEEDS to end someday. Would you rather see your favorite show milked dry, driven into the ground, leaving behind a hollow shell of its original glory, or end on a high note where your memories of it are mostly good?

I predict that the last season will air so that its ending coincides with the release of the movie in 2017. A feature-length movie is the perfect way to end a series.

@@Manman20x6, I respectfully disagree and think the writers can handle it never ending.

You wouldn't say that if there was a decline in quality. :P

But I agree that as long as it's good, they shouldn't end the show.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1