Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the perfect ending to this show?

DYLZAL

Season Thirty, season finale. All of the Mane Six have long since evolved into immortal Alicorns, and they've recently began to rule over Equestria. Celestia and Luna grab sunhats, sunglasses and suitcases in the most humorous way possible, and go on vacation.

Fast-forward thirty years from now. Each pony rules her own part of Equestria, Equestria is made even more awesome/beautiful/kind/idyllic. The CMC have not only gained their Cutie Marks, but they are each at the top of their respective fields. Turns out, Scootaloo's wings just grew slowly, and they weren't deformed as the fans assumed. When they grew out to normal Pegasus size, she trained hard until she surpassed Rainbow Dash, and the two now have a Simon/Kamina-ish relationship except way friendlier and nicer, and the Kamina(Rainbow Dash) is as awesome as she acts. Diamond Tiara and the other one have grown out of their bullying phase, and have become good, upstanding members of society. Or they haven't grown out of it, and life sucks for them. Whatever. Moving on...

Twilight Sparkle, now almost Luna-sized, takes on her own students. Six of them. Also, they are the sons and daughters of the original Mane Six we know and love. Their husbands are never made clear, so we just have to guess. And it's not exactly easy to tell based on their appearances, since they resemble their mothers plus their grandparents, because genetic realism, trolling, and the desire to leave something for the fans, analysts and debaters to debate about for years to come is a strong combination.

Because all of this started thanks to her, one of the New Six are ponies created by the original real Lauren Faust. Another is created by Tara Strong. Each is created by a famously important person to the show. Also, in the final episode, as one last thanks, Derpy has the ultimate Cameo appearance. Or, she shows up TWELVE times in the background throughout the episode.

In under one hour, over ten thousand fanfics starring those New Six Ponies hits Fanfiction.net and FIMfiction.net. The flow is so strong, the servers are crashed. When it comes back up, there's a separate site for New Six fics, though by that point(A day later), fans have already set up their own New Six fic sites.

When the episode ends with that same 'Myyyy little ponyyyyy' theme we started with... an ad for the next show begins right after, th next MLP show starring the New Six. The writers take great glee in WTFpwning every headcanon and fantheory involving the personalities, parentage and literally everything else about the New Six.

And yet, the show is still great anyway, and has enough world-building and background info to keep the RPs alive and kicking for years to come. A MLP MMO is in the works, set in the future like the DBZ MMO.

• Brohoof 1

everyone dies. The end.

all the mane six become alicorns

An epic movie or two-parter where they save the world or something

Edited by LZRD WZRD
  • Brohoof 1

Well considering the fact we know that G4 MLP toy division will last 5 more years, thus this was announced during season 4 so this gives us hypothetically 9 season in total if the TV is paired with this. If we assume that seasons 6 and 9 will be like 3 as in 13 episodes giving MLP three acts 1-3, 4-6,7-9 of 65 episodes, each theme around certain major arcs:

1 – 3: The rise of Twilight, Elements of Harmony and the growth of friendship

4 – 6: The new reign of the Princess of Friendship and the rise of the council of friendship with the birth of rainbow power or EoH 2.0, sisters known what else…

7 – 9: TBA

With this type of break down, we’re looking at most likely something that will have to be HUGE to top whatever comes before it.

I personally think that the best MLP final would be one very long fully focus arc in season 9, which would mean a 13 part storyline focusing on the final test for Twilight and friends . By this season more or less all the of loose ends when it comes to the destinies of Twi’s friends will have been answers, secondary characters will have achieved as much as they can and Twilight will more or less have fully embraced the role she had chosen and was chosen for her. Thus an ultimate test to show that friendship truly is the ultimate focus within Equestria will need to be taken to show how far the message of friendship truly goes. So with that here is my personal finally.

A confrontation with the avatar of Harmony and Chaos (not Discord ) which would materialize as the great and power creator simply known as the one who writes (she will look vaguely like Fausts OC) will come and test the girls to see if they are truly worthy to sit among the council of the cosmos as equals for they are the guadrians of the world that Equestria resides in. Through trials of great hardship the girls will learn to combined their powers and become Harmony and Chaos thus creating a new true balance avatar in the world or more the Avatar of Friendship (insert fusion of all the girls into one pony body for big battle then after defusing leaving them all looking like super form (taller with some cool detailing) of their respected races, except for Twi who simply becomes a larger alicorn).

This will lead the girls into becoming the new rulers of Equestria through friendship and the elements they represent with Celestia and Luna to step down as full rulers and only acting a rulers for Canterlot just like Cadence and Shinning are rulers of the Crystal Empire.

More or less to me, this would be the best way to end the series since it leaves the girls destiny’s fulfilled since:

Dash will be leader of WB or new group.

Rarity will be the world’s premier in fashion and all things ascetics.

Pinkie will be able to make the world smile through making laws to promote happiness.

AJ will keep everypony level headed and make sure no one is for want for nothing.

Fluttershy will be able to help all the animals through laws as well as speak up for all the sub-races so no on if left behind.

And Twi will be princess of Friendship and make sure everything is at a 45 degree angle and all the treebrary are filled with books forever and a day.

Add to the fact that by leaving them as powerful ponies, while being clique make for the best closure since it how most fantasy stories end since after that it simply them living day to day ruling through all the lessons they learned and applying them to the world as a whole.

WOW... that is just awesome!  This would be fantastic.

Season Thirty, season finale. All of the Mane Six have long since evolved into immortal Alicorns, and they've recently began to rule over Equestria. Celestia and Luna grab sunhats, sunglasses and suitcases in the most humorous way possible, and go on vacation.

Fast-forward thirty years from now. Each pony rules her own part of Equestria, Equestria is made even more awesome/beautiful/kind/idyllic. The CMC have not only gained their Cutie Marks, but they are each at the top of their respective fields. Turns out, Scootaloo's wings just grew slowly, and they weren't deformed as the fans assumed. When they grew out to normal Pegasus size, she trained hard until she surpassed Rainbow Dash, and the two now have a Simon/Kamina-ish relationship except way friendlier and nicer, and the Kamina(Rainbow Dash) is as awesome as she acts. Diamond Tiara and the other one have grown out of their bullying phase, and have become good, upstanding members of society. Or they haven't grown out of it, and life sucks for them. Whatever. Moving on...

Twilight Sparkle, now almost Luna-sized, takes on her own students. Six of them. Also, they are the sons and daughters of the original Mane Six we know and love. Their husbands are never made clear, so we just have to guess. And it's not exactly easy to tell based on their appearances, since they resemble their mothers plus their grandparents, because genetic realism, trolling, and the desire to leave something for the fans, analysts and debaters to debate about for years to come is a strong combination.

Because all of this started thanks to her, one of the New Six are ponies created by the original real Lauren Faust. Another is created by Tara Strong. Each is created by a famously important person to the show. Also, in the final episode, as one last thanks, Derpy has the ultimate Cameo appearance. Or, she shows up TWELVE times in the background throughout the episode.

In under one hour, over ten thousand fanfics starring those New Six Ponies hits Fanfiction.net and FIMfiction.net. The flow is so strong, the servers are crashed. When it comes back up, there's a separate site for New Six fics, though by that point(A day later), fans have already set up their own New Six fic sites.

When the episode ends with that same 'Myyyy little ponyyyyy' theme we started with... an ad for the next show begins right after, th next MLP show starring the New Six. The writers take great glee in WTFpwning every headcanon and fantheory involving the personalities, parentage and literally everything else about the New Six.

And yet, the show is still great anyway, and has enough world-building and background info to keep the RPs alive and kicking for years to come. A MLP MMO is in the works, set in the future like the DBZ MMO.

Again - WOW... both of these sound absolutely amazing!  

And both would mean the show still has some good time before it ends, which is great, because I want it to last at least a few more years.  OTOH, I'm not so sure "Season Thirty" is realistic... I highly doubt it's gonna last that long.  Nonetheless, I can't say which of these two I'd like more... both would be fulfilling to the fullest extent.  

Gosh, I love MLP:FIM... 

• Brohoof 1

WOW... that is just awesome! This would be fantastic.

Again - WOW... both of these sound absolutely amazing!

And both would mean the show still has some good time before it ends, which is great, because I want it to last at least a few more years. OTOH, I'm not so sure "Season Thirty" is realistic... I highly doubt it's gonna last that long. Nonetheless, I can't say which of these two I'd like more... both would be fulfilling to the fullest extent.

Gosh, I love MLP:FIM...

Thanks, I'm glad you liked mine. I felt weird when writing it. Also, if you think Thirty Seasons is unreasonable/unrealistic... How long has The Simpsons gone on for? Also, I think MLP Gen5 will do Avatar Korra-style stuff with the New Twilight. Maybe the New Twilight will be Rainbow Dash's daughter? I always wondered how a Pegasus would react to Alicornination, and how they would be trained for that role when they can't use magic themselves, making them unable to use Twilight's alicornification spell from s3. Then again, with the loss of the Elements of Harmony, that spell probably won't be usable again. So much for my 'On her deathbed, Granny Smith is forcibly turned into an Alicorn to negate old age, make her young again, and bring her back to peak physical condition, thereby making her unable to die. Alicorn Applejack will not lose anofher family member if she can help it' theory. Edited by Asquerade

Also, if you think Thirty Seasons is unreasonable/unrealistic... How long has The Simpsons gone on for?

The Simpsons is the longest cartoon ever made, and by far. It's in its 26th season and everybody thinks it's way worse than it used to be...

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, if last season's finale (season 4's finale as of August 2014) was the last episode ever made, I would be fine with it. It seems like they're trying to have the season finales make for decent series finales, which I guess would work in case something happens, and the show is unexpectedly not contracted for more seasons.

That being said, I think it's a safe assumption that they're going for the full sixseasonsandamovie, and I think a movie would be the best way to end the series. They can make it as long as they want, and they won't have to worry about rushing the story, since they can pace it however they chose.

Also, I think MLP Gen5 will do Avatar Korra-style stuff with the New Twilight.

I was actually thinking that recently. If it were up to me, like Legend of Korra, I'd probably end up making show be more dark and serious.

People will probably hate it.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

Thanks, I'm glad you liked mine. I felt weird when writing it. Also, if you think Thirty Seasons is unreasonable/unrealistic... How long has The Simpsons gone on for? Also, I think MLP Gen5 will do Avatar Korra-style stuff with the New Twilight. Maybe the New Twilight will be Rainbow Dash's daughter? I always wondered how a Pegasus would react to Alicornination, and how they would be trained for that role when they can't use magic themselves, making them unable to use Twilight's alicornification spell from s3. Then again, with the loss of the Elements of Harmony, that spell probably won't be usable again. So much for my 'On her deathbed, Granny Smith is forcibly turned into an Alicorn to negate old age, make her young again, and bring her back to peak physical condition, thereby making her unable to die. Alicorn Applejack will not lose anofher family member if she can help it' theory.

The Simpsons is the longest cartoon ever made, and by far. It's in its 26th season and everybody thinks it's way worse than it used to be...

Sorry Asquerade, but I'm with Blobulle on this... Sometimes things can last too long.  I think MLP:FIM would be better off lasting the amount that TeaCrumpet said:  

Well considering the fact we know that G4 MLP toy division will last 5 more years, thus this was announced during season 4 so this gives us hypothetically 9 season in total if the TV is paired with this. If we assume that seasons 6 and 9 will be like 3 as in 13 episodes giving MLP three acts 1-3, 4-6,7-9 of 65 episodes, each theme around certain major arcs:

1 – 3: The rise of Twilight, Elements of Harmony and the growth of friendship

4 – 6: The new reign of the Princess of Friendship and the rise of the council of friendship with the birth of rainbow power or EoH 2.0, sisters known what else…

7 – 9: TBA

But don't get me wrong, Asquerade, I liked your style of ending as much as TeaCrumpet's... I just think 9 seasons seems like a good, solid amount.

I think they should get married and have children XD well i have no idea but Twilight is already a princess would it all of a sudden just stop? I mean i guess they could have all the ponies leave for i dunno jobs or something but that would make so many children sad and Lauren wouldnt want that. BUT then again it would be better than a freakin asteroid blowing the crap outta equestria... but the fact that Twilight is gonna out live her friends and parents is ridiculous surely they will all be alicorns at one point right?

I think it should be a movie... one last stint.(Warning: It's going to be a doozy, i'm setting up for a lot here.)

Five years have passed, and everybody's grown up and grown away. Rarity realized her dream and has moved the Carousel Boutique to Canterlot. Rainbow Dash became leader of the Wonderbolts and now spends all of her time with them in Cloudsdale. Fluttershy has gotten over her fears and has now moved in with Zecora in the Everfree forest to help the animals there(The forest is peaceful for ponies for the first time). With Applebloom now being old enough to help, and using her talents as a chemist to create new and exotic flavors, business is booming, and Applejack is hard pressed to leave the farm. Pinkie Pie visits occasionally, but she's caught between baking and party planning full time, and it's hard to visit her friends. Twilight Sparkle is now traveling the world, spreading the magic of friendship. Discord has joined Celestia's private guard, and helps to protect Equestria. Thanks in part to his help, there's been no major threats in Equestria since Tirek was last sealed away. For all intents and purposes, peace has been achieved. Unbeknownst to everybody, however...

Long ago, an Alicorn race did indeed exist. They were natural born leaders of the pony race, and lead the three races with all of the grace and wisdom as their descendants. All except one group. They decided that the three races should serve the Alicorns;why shouldn't they serve those that did so much to protect them? The rest of the Alicorns disagreed; they believed that it was their duty to serve the three tribes, and the love and respect they received was all they needed. and after much fighting between themselves, the land was nearly destroyed. The leader of the Alicorns, Consus, said enough. She banished the group to the lands beyond Equestria,never to return.

The alicorns grew bitter in the dark, cold exile, and came to hate those who had cast them out. Their leader, Entropy, was more bitter than the others. She had fought with Consus many a time, and this had been the final straw. Her heart grew dark and tainted with jealousy and revenge, and her magic changed to reflect this, becoming evil in color and intent. After several years, she hatched a twisted plot to destroy not only the Alicorns, but the three tribes as well. Gathering her tribe around her under the light of a full moon, she ordered them to fire at the cauldron of potions and spells she had been meticulously building over the years. The cauldron began to shake and bubble in response to the Alicorn magic, and what was inside began to take form. As more and more energy was added, the mixture turned purple, and two eyes peeked out. The hatred in the hearts of the Alicorns had created life... and unleashed misery.

The Alicorns cheered, delighted they would finally seek revenge on those who had betrayed them. In their excitement,however, they had forgot to watch the cauldron, and the being inside slowly oozed out. Entropy was the first to figure out what was going on, but before she could shout a warning, it had already wrapped itself around the rest of her group, who were too tired to fight. The alicorns were completely submerged, and she sobbed loudly. They were the only ones she could truly call friends. Before too long, however, the sludge parted, and the alicorns appeared, entirely unharmed. Entropy rejoiced... until she saw their faces. Their eyes were cold. Hatred had filled their hearts; a hatred far stronger than she could imagine. In that moment, she knew what they had done was wrong. Their emotions had tainted the potion, and created a being of pure evil, a being who sought nothing more than the complete destruction of everything good. As her once-friends advanced on her, she did the only thing she could: she fled. As she retreated, the sludge shivered, then slowly began to grow.

The alicorns under Consus had continued to serve and guide the pony race in the absence of the other unicorns. They did not live perfectly, but they lived well. Under the guidance of their leader, the world was at peace. Night had just fallen, and they were getting ready to rest, when a loud crash woke them up. A battered Alicorn with a simple line for a cutie mark had been sighted. Entropy. They got ready to attack, but she pleaded for their assistance. The alicorns grew puzzled at the serious and panicked expression on her face. They talked among themselves, until the the line moved back to reveal the empty solid circle cutie mark of Consus. She was relieved to see her sister alive, but stifled it, asking what the problem was. As Entropy opened her mouth to answer, a loud roar shook the plains of Equestria. It was here.

It had crossed the plains and came to find the alicorns, to find life. Along the way, it had devoured everything in its path, and had grown enormously, from a simple pile of sludge to a tidal wave of destruction. The alicorns fought bravely, but could not stand up to the combined might of the monster and the Alicorns he controlled. All they could do was buy time for the three races to flee while they fell one by one. Eventually, only the two sisters were left. With tears in her eyes, Entropy apologized to her older sister for all she had done. Her older sister Consus forgave her, and for the first time in their lives, they were truly at peace. A light began to shine from them: the brightest gold from Consus and the darkest black from Entropy. The being and the other alicorns attacked, but they were unable to penetrate the magical circle that had formed around the two sisters. They turned to flee, but the two sisters attacked. The magic became an expanding circle of magical energy; the edge of the circle looked like Consus' cutie mark, while the line in the middle resembled  cutie mark. It covered the whole of Equestria, restoring what had been lost and defeating the monster.

While they had won and saved the three tribes, it had come at a cost. The sisters had freed the alicorns from the control of the monster, but they neither had the power to destroy it, nor prevent the tragedy that befell the Alicorn race. Both they and the monster were sealed in a crystal tree, a tree which stands to this day...

In the present, it's another day in Equestria. At least until the earth begins to tremble. The Tree of Harmony begins to shiver, and from its roots a purple creature begins to emerge. It stops for a minute to cough, then heads into the Everfree forest. The earthquake itself stops almost as soon as it began, and the world returns to normal.Something else changes however, and this time, only a few particular ponies will notice.From the same same roots in the same tree, voices begin to whisper down the lines of destiny. Celestia is talking to a guard when she falls to the ground, while Luna wakes up from her sleep with a scream. Cadence is in the library with Shining Armor when she too,falls over, and off in Griffonia, Twilight Sparkle's struggles to hold herself up. The other five element bearers in their respective locations also begin to hear it. All who receive the message are struck with an irresistible urge to head to Ponyville, and they drop everything that they're doing and head there immediately.

Beyond their possible knowledge, however, two more will join. In Manehatten, a simple showspony will scream, spooking her audience and ruining the show. In a land beyond space and time, a girl drops her cafeteria plate and passes out as the mirror calls to her. They too will head to Ponyville; one reluctantly, the other expectantly. Ten ponies, two voices, and one message: Save Ponyville. Save Equestria. Save us.

The cmc finally befriended dt and ss :catface:

Discord is a cursed STAR swirl :umad:

Trollestia turns into a nightmare pony aka solare flare :comeatus:

Fs x twily but a better bucking romantic storyline :wacko:

Mane 6 disband after ts becomes new princesse of equestria :wat:

All oc's are shown in last episode

Derpy talks once again :muffins:

dj finally talks :wau:

Buttons? :mustache:

That's WAR I expect in the episode.

:nom:

Hornbuckle who?

Someone on deviantART named Crisostomo-Ibarra had come up with a pretty DAMN good theory  about the series finale when the time comes.  It would feature all of the main six's enemies joining forces (including characters that had never been seen before or from G1) and feature a clash of the rainbow power with the rainbow of darkness.  Here is what the articles say:

A:

season_5__series__finale_possible_screen

This is my theory about the future Season 5 finale and in my opinion, it will be the series finale and filled with full epicness. This is my picture depicting what might be in Season 5. You know this is a FAKE screenshot, so don't tell about it.

Read the entire description to understand my theory completely.

Season 5, Episode 23, 24, 25 and 26: The Hour of Twilight Sparkle
Part 1 – A Ponyville Wedding
Part 2 – Every Villain is Lemons
Part 3 – Cataclysm
Part 4 – The Magic of Friendship (series finale)
Written by: Meghan McCarthy

The nine greatest threats Equestria has ever known united to create an evil alliance called the “Nine Circles of Death” in order to defeat the mane six that angered them and the dark times countless times and destroy Equestria and the entire universe.

The Nine Circles of Death (in order of appearance in the show):
1.) Queen Chrysalis (Circle of Lust)
Voiced by: Kathleen Barr
“What a lovely but absolutely ridiculous sentiment.”
—Queen Chrysalis

Queen Chrysalis is the Queen of the Changelings, creatures who feed on love to become powerful. She took the form of Princess Cadance and was feeding off Shining Armor's love for Cadance. Therefore, the defenses in Canterlot were slowly rendering useless. However, in the interference of the true Princess Cadance and Twilight Sparkle, who was the only one suspicious of Chrysalis' actions, she was forced to reveal her true form. The changelings nearly succeeded in taking over Canterlot, but Princess Cadance and Shining Armor's love for each other shone and created a powerful spell to banish Chrysalis and the rest back to their barren wasteland. She and her horde of changelings were recruited by Titanium who served as Mortuus' agent to become a big part of his bigger evil army.

2.) King Sombra (Circle of Pride)
Voiced by: 'Big' Jim Miller
“My crystal slaves…”
—King Sombra

King Sombra is an evil unicorn who once ruled the Crystal Empire as a tyrant, with the Crystal Ponies under slavery. Princess Celestia and Luna banished him to the Frozen North, but not before he cast a spell that made the Crystal Ponies vanish for a thousand years and forget everything before he came to power. In the present day, Princess Cadance defended the Empire from him while Twilight Sparkle and her friends find the Crystal Heart needed to restore harmony to the Empire and defeat King Sombra. Although Sombra eventually invades the Crystal Empire, Spike retrieved the Crystal Heart, and Cadance and the crystal ponies used its power to restore the Crystal Empire and destroy Sombra. However, he was revived by Mortuus to join his alliance.

3.) Lord Tirek (Circle of Gluttony)
Voiced by: Mark Acheson
“I am Lord Tirek, and I will take what should have been mine long ago.”
—Lord Tirek
Tirek is a demonic centaur who arrived with his gargoyle brother, Scorpan from a distant land with the intent of stealing magic from ponies ages ago. However, Scorpan eventually became friends with the ponies and tried to persuade his brother to stop his siege on Equestria, but Tirek refused. Scorpan went to Princess Celestia and Luna, who sapped Tirek's strength and banished him to Tartarus. In the present, after the Cerberus' escape, Tirek used his remaining strength to escape from Tartarus and hide among ponies, stealing their magic from unicorns to gain his strength back. Tirek tricked Discord into helping him by offering him a position as second-in-command and controller of chaos. Discord accepted and helps Tirek get more magic. Over time, Tirek becomes able to steal flight from pegasi and strength from earth ponies. Tirek and Discord capture the other members of the Mane 6 and Tirek betrays Discord, sapping his draconnequus magic. Twilight and Tirek fight, with them both being equally matched. Tirek makes a deal with Twilight: her friends for her Allicorn Magic. Twilight accepts, asking that Tirek releases all of her friends, including Discord. Discord gives Twilight the sixth key, and they used the magic of the chest, the Rainbow of Light, the first rainbow that embodies light, to weaken Tirek and banish him to Tartarus. Unfortunately, he was released for the second time by the agents of the God of Death, Mortuus.

4.) Emperor Grogar (Circle of Greed)
Voiced by: Earl Boen
“Once I get my hands on the Map of Infinity, I will be emperor of both Tambelon and Equestria!”
—Grogar

Grogar (possible main antagonist of Season 5 two-part premiere) is an evil demon ram necromancer and the emperor of Tambelon, a 3000-year-old land before Equestria existed, before he was defeated when the ancient bell was ranged, vanishing him and the city into thin air. He and Tambelon then returned 3,000 years later to search for an ancient powerful artifact, the Map of Infinity. Its magic is much similar to those of the Elements of Harmony, but much more mysterious. Once he would take possession, the Map shall gain him unlimited power for himself. But the Map was divided into four pieces and they were scattered across Equestria in order for it not to fall into the wrong hooves. He was, of course, intervened by the Mane Six, with the help of Grogar's old enemies, Galapagus, Bivalvan, P'andor, Andreas and Ra'ad. However, he easily overpowered them and took possession of the Map. However, the Map gained consciousness of its own and chose Spike as its bearer. Soon, the dragon gained the Astral Rainbow, the second rainbow that represents space, the boundary between light and darkness. With the Mane Six's Rainbow of Light and Spike's newfound power combined together, Grogar was sealed in a small sphere. Twilight then claimed Tambelon as part of her prosperous Rainbow Kingdom. But soon, he was released by Mortuus' agents including Titanium.

5.) Lavan (Circle of Limbo)
Voiced by: Jim Cummings
“Fire consumes ALL!”
—Lavan

Lavan the Firelord is a malevolent lava demon who is an incredibly powerful Elemental Lord and master of the fire element. He once ruled over the lands and volcanoes that surrounded Equestria before civilization evolved. Plotting to engulf the planet in flame, he waged war against Squirk the Sea Emperor and Arabus the Wind King. However, due to a long terrible war, he was rendered into a deep slumber in a giant ancient volcano that still stood to this day. In the present day, along with Arabus and Squirk, he was awakened by Mortuus to serve him. The eruption of Mount Ragnaros that devastated the Duchy of Maretonia was signal for Lavan's return.

6.) Arabus (Circle of Sloth)
Voiced by: John R. Shaila
“Winds! Obey my command!”
—Arabus

Arabus the Wind King is a malevolent Cloud Demon who is the absolute tyrant over the skies, air and storms and Element Lord of the wind element. In his lazy desire to usher an eternal chaotic storm on the world, he declared war on Lavan the Firelord and Squirk the Sea Emperor. However, due to the consequences of war, his remains were spread throughout the sky for ages.  In the present day, along with Lavan and Squirk, he was awakened by Mortuus to serve him. The thunderstorms and hailstorms that dealt damage on Cloudsdale and Ponyville became signal for Arabus' return.

7.) Squirk (Circle of Envy)
Voiced by: Frank Welker
“Your futile persistence angers me.”
—Squirk

Squirk the Sea Emperor is a horrible sea creature who once ruled all that was underwater. A cruel dictator, he forbade any sea creature to speak against him, lest they would feel his wrath. Upon the ascent of Lavan the Firelord and his land of volcanoes, the envious Squirk was angered and declared war against Lavan and later, Arabus the Wind King. Because of the Elemental War, he became greatly exhausted and rested for many eras. In the present day, he was awakened by Mortuus, along with the two other Elemental Lords, to join him. Squirk's return was responsible for the earthquakes and tsunamis that laid waste on Manehattan and Fillydelphia.

8.) Titanium (Circle of Anger)
Voiced by: Brian Murray
“Soon, everypony in Equestria shall suffer the same fate as I have suffered!”
—Titanium

Titanium is a cyborg pony who was an earth pony mechanic, dreaming of inventing machines and improving technology in Equestria, and son of one of Equestria's most feared war criminals, the pirate Captain Flint. He developed a blueprint for his masterpiece, the Autopony, to be the first automated pony or robot in Equestria. Titanium asked Princess Celestia for approval of his proposal. But she rejected it, knowing already of his existence as a son of a dangerous pirate. Despite her refusal, Titanium still built and complete the Autopony prototype but he was arrested and his sanctuary was held quarantine. He was send to the Royal Court in front of Princesses Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Captain Shining Armor to face trial. Seeing the unauthorized Autopony's outrageous rampage much to Titanium's dismay not expecting the dastard results, he was given a guilty verdict and sentenced to 10 years in prison. But he escaped with the help of the remnants of Flint's crew. The pirates fought the Equestrian army but easily lost and Titanium's right eye, foreleg and hindleg were broken. So, he escaped, took all of his remaining research from his quarantined home and left Equestria to build a new lair for himself to plot his vengeance on the Princesses who had committed “false justice” against him. He replaced his broken body parts with robotic replicas of them. Soon, Titanium encountered a spectral figure of Mortuus who offered the cyborg a deal. Titanium must serve Mortuus as his lieutenant in his goal to annihilate all life in Equestria. Should they succeed, Mortuus shall grant Titanium everything far beyond his wildest dreams and Equestria as its king, completing his need for revenge. So, he accepted the offer and sold his soul to the devil. So far, he is the only mortal to become one of the loyal servants of Mortuus.

9.) Mortuus (Circle of Cataclysm)
Voiced by: Michael McConnohie
“I am Mortuus! The Destroyer! The End of All Things! Inevitable! Indominable! I AM THE CATACLYSM!!!!!”
—Mortuus

Mortuus is the main and final antagonist of the MLP:FiM series finale and serves as the ultimate evil of the MLP:FiM universe. Being the supreme being of all that is dark and evil, he is the most feared from an age long forgotten and known by many titles such as “God of Death”, “God of Darkness”, “The Destroyer”, “King of Darkness”, “The End of All Things” and “The Great Enemy of All Life”. Mortuus possess absolute hatred on all mortals. He is one of the three original alicorns, the others being the King and Queen of Equestria, the former bearers of the Astral Rainbow and Rainbow of Light respectively, and the wielder of the Rainbow of Darkness, the third and final rainbow that embodies darkness. After the King and Queen bore their children, Celestia and Luna, and created the sun and moon for them, the left-out Mortuus became full of pride, greed, hate, lust, envy and jealousy. He turned evil and obsessed to destroy the world, bring upon total extinction on all life and rule the universe in an age of eternal absolute nothingness, where nothing; not even light or dark, life or death, nor good or evil, remains. He was stopped and banished into the darkest and farthest reaches of space by the King and Queen using the Rainbow of Light and Astral Rainbow. However, they perished as a result of their fight against Mortuus and the Queen's soul became trapped in the newly-created Tree of Harmony and the King's soul in the Map of Infinity. Even when his physical form was far from the face of the world, Mortuus still proved to be extremely powerful even as a mere spectral projection, showing he created Discord to become Mortuus' offshoot. In the present day, Mortuus was displeased of Discord's treachery to his "master" by being friends with Twilight and the others. So, he lured the cyborg Titanium and he replaced Discord as Mortuus' loyal lieutenant. Mortuus built a dark fortress called the Midnight Castle with a huge tower devised to summon Mortuus to the mortal world in his true physical form by extracting the alicorn magics of Celestia, Luna and Cadance from them. Not interested in doing the task alone, he brought Titanium, Grogar, Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, Lavan, Arabus and Squirk before him to form a dark alliance dedicated to only serving Mortuus and the complete genocide of all existence in the universe. The crashing of Princess Twilight Sparkle and General Flash Sentry's royal wedding by Mortuus' agents became signal for his final and ultimate plan to commence. (Note: Mortuus shared many similarities and ideals with Deathwing from Warcraft, Unicron from Transformers and Morgoth from Lord of the Rings.)

B:

another_mlp_season_5_screenshot_theory_b

I was so obsessed in making things out of ominous and dark quotes from villains, so, yeah. I did. This is my another screenshot theory about the MLP:FiM Season 5 and series finale.

Screenshot from:

Season 5, Episode 25
The Hour of Twilight Sparkle - Part 3: Cataclysm

Summary:
Princess Twilight and her friends finally rescued the other three princesses of Equestria. But upon doing so, they were already too late. Titanium and his alliance of villains succeeding in summoning the God of Death to Equestria. Finally, the ultimate evil comes to the mortal realm… the destroyer, the end of all things, the inevitable, the indomitable… Mortuus.

What Mortuus said by his “ultimate creation”, he meant his greatest weapon, the Rainbow of Darkness, the very dark opposite of the Rainbow of Light that was used by the Mane Six to defeat Tirek in the Season 4 finale “Twilight's Kingdom”.

C:

mlp_fim___the_final_battle_theory_by_cri

Season 5, Episode 26 (Series Finale)
The Hour of Twilight Sparkle - Part 4: The Magic of Friendship
Written by: Meghan McCarthy

Summary:
The final battle between good and evil has finally unleashed! The fate of Equestria and the rest of the universe will be determined in this day! Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends unite with all of the forces of Equestria to defeat the God of Death and the Destroyer of the Universe, Mortuus. Can the magic of friendship be enough to defeat the god of evil once and for all?

Here in this picture, the Mane Six wielding the Rainbow of Light and the Astral Rainbow are fighting Mortuus wielding the Rainbow of Darkness. The two super-powerful blasts collide and we can only expect for the very best.
Edited by twilightsparkle3562
  • Brohoof 2

Luna: Finally! An eternal peace has been achieved by Twilight and her fiends!

Celestia: You're adopted....

Luna: Inde... wait? What?!

*My Little Poooooooooooooooony~~~~~*

Luna: Oh no! Get back here you, *****!

• 4 months later...

The years continue to go by, and the close bonds of friendship eventually wear off as the mane six grow older. Rarity is the first to go, becoming a famous fashionista in Canterlot. She leads a successful life, but feels something is missing. Twilight Sparkle is called indefinitely to Canterlot where she must help with political affairs, and she only has time to visit Ponyville once every few months. Applejack slips into depression as she sees her whole world fall apart, causing the Apple family to lose their farm due to financial problems and move to Apploosa with Braeburn. Pinkie Pie finds herself throwing parties for less and less people, and her loneliness drives her into insanity. After losing it completely, she is admitted to a psychiatric hospital by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. Perhaps the most tragic story of them all, however, is what happens to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash, already thrown off and lost after half of her closest friends leave, receives news that her mother and father have died in an explosion in Cloudsdale. Sent into a deep and spiraling depression, Rainbow Dash has only Fluttershy to help her through. That is until Angel is eaten by a wild creature in the Everfree, devastating Fluttershy. She shuts herself off from the world at this point, hiding inside and only ever talking to Rainbow Dash. Both lose their homes, and all they can afford is a dilapidated apartment in Fillydelphia. They both continue to wallow in their own sorrows, Fluttershy comforting herself through detachment and isolation and Rainbow Dash through alcohol. That is, until one day Rainbow Dash decides to turn it all around-for both of them. With an incredible amount of motivation, she manages to overcome her alcohol addiction and secure a decent job. At this point she is doing fairly well for herself and her outlook has improved drastically. She manages to get Fluttershy outside every now and then, eventually reacquainting her with the outside world. They are both walking down the street one day when they see a poor pony getting robbed. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, being the good Samaritans they are, decide to intervene. Well, Rainbow Dash intervenes at least, but the knife held by the murderer is slit right across her throat by the robber, leaving her to bleed out. Fluttershy frantically rushes over for Rainbow Dash as she takes her last breaths, but it is too late. She is left without another word from her last friend, the last person she cares about, the last reason she lives.

Her blood marked the street that day, too.

I am an evil person.

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer is finally being granted her birthright and becomes a princess. <3

Oh and the rest of the mane six too. And Spike. Ah who am I kidding, EVERYPONY gets turned into princesses! But Sunset Shmmer gets to be DOUBLE PRINCESS!

I definitely want the show to end with the closing of that book the very first episode started with, right after the credits in which we get a flankload of "Where are they now?" clips.

• Brohoof 1

Strange as it is,  after many years on adventures

and all,  we see the mane six outside,  Spike has

grown up a bit and the friends are just sitting

in the spring day having a picnic,  talking and

laughing and having a good time than we zoom

out and go around the town,  seeing the CMC

in a long view,  grown up and with their own

cutie marks,  The Cake Family with their own

little ones a bit more grown up.  Derpy flying by

to do her job with a smile and a glimpse of each of the

back ground ponies and those who had a effect on the

lives of the mane six and how they effected them!  

Than we zoom once more on Canerlot of Tia, setting the sun,

smiling in peace with her sister Luna next to her side,  ready to

raise the moon and say good night.....

THE END!

• Brohoof 2