Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are *some* bronies attracted to horse flanks?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Depends on what you mean. I don't like the flanks of real horses. Though I like the ones in the show. They are the most visual sexual thing about the characters and a lot of people are attracted to things to which they get emotionally close. Those ponies have the same mentality like humans. Flanks are love flanks are life...

• Brohoof 7

But I meant the MLP:FiM ponies' flanks.

Why are they hot?

There really is no 'why' to it. It's a personal thing and one person will just find an attraction to something like that.

I mean, how can you really explain that?

• Brohoof 2

But I meant the MLP:FiM ponies' flanks.

Why are they hot?

Because it's a butt, butts are hot.

post-25189-0-86643600-1406729951.png

Mlp ponies are very close to humans when it comes to that specific part of anatomy.

• Brohoof 5

Because it's sexy, nice, and attractive :comeatus:

Judging by your post you sound like you don't like them for what they like, mostly the plot is a very sexy thing to people and you can like it or not :derp:.

• Brohoof 5

Why do people find other people attractive?

Same reason, its because they find appeal in that person. It can be in personality, body features, or a trait they possess.

~~~

On TOPIC: I like pony flanks, and find it as "Gooder than a Bitch ~ DashieXP" :comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

Same reason, its because they find appeal in that person. It can be in personality, body features, or a trait they possess.

~~~

On TOPIC: I like pony flanks, and find it as "Gooder than a Bitch ~ DashieXP" :comeatus:

body features. This is why people like pony flanks. Whether it be from the show, which even is not real, they still have body parts. And then some people that find real pony/horse flanks attractive, because they are attracted to that body part.
  • Brohoof 2

I suppose I might as well answer this before it gets locked like all these topics inevitably do. I have lusted over a lot of things but pony plots is one thing that I never thought would make that list (cartoon pony plots not actual horses). I think a major part of it is because these ponies are so human like that some fans subconscious minds see them as so human that romantic/sexual attraction often starts to happen. Part of it is also because a lot of bronies are teenagers and a lot of teenage boys especially tend to see anything and everything as sexual with their hormones messing with them. I am well past puberty but am still a horny bastard who lusts are after plots/flanks so I can just chalk it up to what I said previously as well as the fact that I am huge perv with a very high sex drive.

Personality is said to be one of the main explanations for this said attraction but I think it is a partial explanation because I done my business to plenty of OC's as well, the appeal of them for me at least is it is almost like watching the artist themselves do the deed because many of these OC's are an extension of artist. Personality is a strong element in sexual attraction though, for me the ponies I am the most attracted to are the ones whose personalities I also like best which is why Applejack is the one that gets me going the most though Luna, Twilight and Rainbow Dash are not that far behind.

• Brohoof 3

Honestly I think more than the fact that people are attracted to pony plot is the fact that it has become an inside joke in the fandom. There are an inordinate amount of shots of the pony's flanks in the show and given their nearly human-like anatomy in that regard, it's just sort of bizarre that they do those shots as often as they do.  So of course anything bizarre and more mature the fandom will latch onto.  

My last fandom I was in was the chipmunks and for whatever reason in that, there were an inordinate amount of shots in the 80's cartoon of the Chipette's underwear.  The same thing happened in that fandom... we didn't all just have some overwhelming attraction to cartoon rodent underwear, it was just strange and something the fandom could latch onto to amuse ourselves.

• Brohoof 1

body features. This is why people like pony flanks. Whether it be from the show, which even is not real, they still have body parts. And then some people that find real pony/horse flanks attractive, because they are attracted to that body part.

Actually for me, if I did not know what MLP was and saw pony flanks I would go through 3 stages..

1. Be like "Da Fuck?"

2. See if this is real.

3. Be like "This shit is weird...eww" when finding more about it.

Personally..(Gotta stay SFW :squee:) I only find attraction in certain ponies that I enjoy in the show

I don't find Flutters, Maud or some others appealing, so if I saw the flank of Fluttershy..I'm like "Eh.."

• Brohoof 2

I have a feeling this is going to get locked...

I guess it's sort of the whole sexual attraction thing. Can't explain it with people, can't explain it with horse butts. I don't like butts. Ew. You people are kinda... weird, but that's okay. I'm just as weird in different ways. Sometimes stuff just doesn't have to have an answer, like life, variables, people, etc.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Being a clopper myself I don't really like pony butt...put that in your pipe and puff it. Really it is all up to preference.

Edited by Ami Mizuno
  • Brohoof 1

Because they bare a resemblance to human butts, and people like butts. Attraction is a weird thing. Asking why somebody is attracted to any one thing is a bit futile, just accept that different people will be into different things. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Relevant:

post-26748-0-21931600-1406731241.gif

• Brohoof 3

I'm attracted to ponies from the show. Their flanks are definitely one of the more pleasant parts to look at. Why? I dunno, they just are. I'm not really sure how to explain why I find their flanks so interesting, I just do. Attraction is one of those weird things that you can't really always explain.

• Brohoof 1

FiM and cartoon equines aside, I can't think of any animals in real life besides horses and similar creatures such as zebras that have such defined, butt-shaped butts.

Think about it. Cats and dogs don't really have buttcheeks, little rodents don't either. in fact, most mammals do not have rumps or buttocks, just flat areas.

I think about the second most-fetishized cartoon animal thing I can think of, which is The Lion King, and I see that their butts aren't as attractive, because, like FiM, they are using realistic anatomy for those animals in that regard. realistic cat butts are squarish hips, not very round and cute.

Therefore, my answer is simply this, because, well before the My Little Pony brand came into existence, real-life equines already have beeing having a reputation for having the butts in the animal kingdom that humans find most alluring.

Also, because the cutie marks draw attention to them.

Maybe because they're more appealing than real horses'?

Actually, I think that the FiM ponies' butt area is one of the few things that accurately resembles real-life equine anatomy.

Even before FiM, haven't any of you people wanted to, in real life, like, touch/pat a real-life donkey's rump? They look so cute. I've always found donkeys to be rather cute in real life well before FiM.

• Brohoof 1

This, like many questions related to sexual attraction will yield a wide assortment of answers. It's really a fascinating concept.

@Simon ... Simon is best Chipmunk!

• Brohoof 1