Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Makes the Rules in Cupcakes?

Pinky Pie

Hi everypony ^^ There is a question that I'm really curious about: Who makes the rules in Cupcakes?

"Oh Dash, you didn’t do anything. It’s just that your number came up and, well, I don’t make rules. We can’t turn back now." That is what Pinkie says. She doesn't make the rules. Then who makes them?

I think there is no fanfic about that, so let me know what do you think ^^

Pinkie pie is atunely aware of the forth wall. Thus she is aware her actions are dictated by the fanfic author. Its only natural for her to point this out to rainbowdash who isnt aware of the forth wall.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie pie is atunely aware of the forth wall. Thus she is aware her actions are dictated by the fanfic author. Its only natural for her to point this out to rainbowdash who isnt aware of the forth wall.

You are awesome :P I've never thought that way :D

You are awesome :P I've never thought that way :D

If you watch Smile Hd (same guy who animated cupcakes) at one point Pinkie is crying after killing several of her friends with a big grin on her face. She doesn't want to do it, but she is aware that it isn't her choice. The Joker is much the same way in the batman comics, he is even aware of retcons on his backstory

"sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another. If I am going to have a past I prefer multiple choice!" Or something to that effect.

• Brohoof 3

Well Pinkie is insane in cupcakes, sooooooo... yeah, I don't think there's really any other explanation.

If you watch Smile Hd (same guy who animated cupcakes) at one point Pinkie is crying after killing several of her friends with a big grin on her face. She doesn't want to do it, but she is aware that it isn't her choice. The Joker is much the same way in the batman comics, he is even aware of retcons on his backstory

"sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another. If I am going to have a past I prefer multiple choice!" Or something to that effect.

Whoa. I sure have noticed that part in Smile HD but again, I have to admit that I've never thought in that way :D

Whoa. I sure have noticed that part in Smile HD but again, I have to admit that I've never thought in that way :D

The thing about breaking the 4th wall is once they do it they see the world as it is and not as other characters think it is. It drives many characters insane, not just pinkie pie. And they all subscribe to the "life is a party" way of thinking.

Pinkie in the show is even aware of Cupcakes and what she did in it. If you watch Pinkie Pride she even hands Rainbowdash a blue and rainbow colored cupcake with a blue horse head on top.

When you write pinkie, you write a character who knows she is a character with no free will of her own. Its rather terrifying when you stand in her hooves.

Pinkie in the show is even aware of Cupcakes and what she did in it. If you watch Pinkie Pride she even hands Rainbowdash a blue and rainbow colored cupcake with a blue horse head on top.

Coincidental at best as the writers would never allow Pinkie to reference Cupcakes HD and i doubt Pinkie would reference that event if she even has knowledge of it,there is no reason too.  :maud:

In fact,if you use this claim to say Pinkie was openly referencing Cupcakes HD when anyone in there right minds knows the writers would never reference it,then doesn't that mean it was Pinkie who did such on her own? But if she has no free will as she cannot animate herself outside the show or any media then how was she capable of making a reference that would never be allowed under any logical circumstances?

Simple: It is not the writer who controls Pinkie,its Pinkie that controls the writer. By expressing free will and making references to things she cannot and should not be referencing in any way; yet unable to animate herself to reference it,then it is Pinkie who is the one who is in control for your alleged Cupcakes HD reference.

Is 4th wall braking done because the writers/animators ect. allow it? Or is it done because the character who is being animated demands the animators/writers ect. to allow it? If that is the case,it is the 4th wall breaking character in question who is ultimately in control for you have submitted to their will to allow them to reference a reality beyond theirs. 

When you write pinkie, you write a character who knows she is a character with no free will of her own. Its rather terrifying when you stand in her hooves.

Is it really all that terrifying to know you have no free will of your own?  :maud:

In-fact i am elated by that possible fact.  :maud:

They make the rules. And who are they? Who are they when you say, you know what 'they' say. What is even they? More like Celestia, slowly making ponies disappear because of her love of cake and the lack of wheat in Equestria.

Coincidental at best as the writers would never allow Pinkie to reference Cupcakes HD and i doubt Pinkie would reference that event if she even has knowledge of it,there is no reason too. :maud:

In fact,if you use this claim to say Pinkie was openly referencing Cupcakes HD when anyone in there right minds knows the writers would never reference it,then doesn't that mean it was Pinkie who did such on her own? But if she has no free will as she cannot animate herself outside the show or any media then how was she capable of making a reference that would never be allowed under any logical circumstances?

Simple: It is not the writer who controls Pinkie,its Pinkie that controls the writer. By expressing free will and making references to things she cannot and should not be referencing in any way; yet unable to animate herself to reference it,then it is Pinkie who is the one who is in control for your alleged Cupcakes HD reference.

Is 4th wall braking done because the writers/animators ect. allow it? Or is it done because the character who is being animated demands the animators/writers ect. to allow it? If that is the case,it is the 4th wall breaking character in question who is ultimately in control for you have submitted to their will to allow them to reference a reality beyond theirs.

Is it really all that terrifying to know you have no free will of your own? :maud:

In-fact i am elated by that possible fact. :maud:

... I like you and I like the way you think. Also I still hold that that cupcake is a reference to THE cupcake. It is just benign enough for plausable denial. They reference popular fan made material all the time, like sweety bot from Equestria girls.

539765_safe_rainbow_dash_pinkie_pie_anim

As for whom controls whom... That is an interesting notion I will look into.

• Brohoof 1