Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are you a brony? (Poll)

Aureity

Why does MLP mean so much to you?  

133 users have voted

1. 1. Why are you a loyal brony?

• Ponies are cute, and I like cute things :3
    • Reminds me of my childhood.
    • Substitute for the childhood I never had.
    • Saved me from depression.
    • I love the ideals of friendship, love and tolerence. The world needs more of that.
    • It's an escape from reality.
    • I just watch the show because it's cool. I'm not addicted like the weirdo you are, Aureity.
    • The show is okay, but I'm in in for the brony community.
    • Other (please specify, if I get enough I'll add it as a choice)
    • Superb animation/a good show in general
    • It taught me(or gave me) to make friends
    • I can relate to the characters

We all have our different stories of discovery. But a lot of us share the same reasons for staying. What made you decide to stick with MLP FiM? You can choose more than one, but don't choose everything because you vaguely agree, pick the ones you feel the strongest about :D

I am not aware of another poll like this. If there is one, sorry for duplication >.<

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

Well, to start, one of the major things that I absolutely love about this community is its values of love tolerance and friendship. The world DOES need more of that! The show also helps me when I'm down, it inspires me, and the community inspires me; since ponies my life has taken many turns for the better. I have tried endeavors that I would have never previously undertaken, I found an artistic side to myself and even started toying with the idea of making music!! :D

I am generaly an animation fan and this is good animation from The scripts and stuff to animation and and stuff

Why I like it so much though in contrary to all the other animes I watch ?

I truly have no idea it just does this click in your head that say "Dude this show is Awesome"

I'm a loyal brony because it taught me that I want to make new friends, even though most of my friends in real life went separate ways and are unable to hang out with me again.

EDIT: Minor spelling error.

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

There is a couple of reason.

The show reminds of the good shows we had back in the day. Like Foster's home and stuff. I also love the brony community's abilities and help each other improve on what they are passionate about. If anyone says the brony community is bad, you are not looking at the majority.

Well, I started watching the show because it rescued me from being completely burned out. I kept watching the show because the high production values reminded me of a lot of my favorite cartoons from the 90s. I became a serious fan of the show because of how awesome the brony community is.

Looking at myself, I think that the show and the community attached to it (especially here at mlpforums) have actually improved the overall quality of my existence.

I'm a brony because I love MLP: FiM- it's just so full of polish, with cute but well-developed characters, great animation(dem facial expressions), good morals, a great sense of humor, amazing music, and perhaps most importantly it doesn't insult anyone's intelligence. Oh, and I do love the community so very much as well... I think that all about sums it up. :)

The solid plots, good writing, the 90's nostalgia, plus the fact that RD is awesome PP is hilarious and Fluttershy is D'awwwwwwwww it is all of this that makes me a brony.

I think it's what this generation x needed... after the old and well-liked cartoons all seemed to die out, MLP stepped in as something of a modern reincarnation of them. Not to say people don't like any of the shows today, but with Lauren Faust being a huge part of its development, it really rekindled that old nostalgic spirit.

I am a loyal brony because:(in importance order)

1)RAINBOW EFFING DASH! PURE AWESOME

2)It has some epicly funny lines(latest one:I am not giving him cake, i am assaulting him with cake!)

3)It very cute and it has some very awesome face expressions to use on the internet

4)And its funny watching people faces when they realise you watch mlp xD

edit: Oh ye and i forgot one of the important ones... it does actually make your life 20% happier! Its magic

Edited by Rainbow_Crash