Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

(edited)

Derpy, I just feel like there was no need to point out the animation flaw, or to liken it to a meme, or to even repeat it just for the sake of repeating it, making a background character into some big thing, yeah if you like her fine, but don't try deny her origin is anything other than a mistake and storywise it would make no difference if she simply didn't exist. Maybe that isn't "WORST" pony, because hey even having a negative effect is an effect at all, but she's defo most pointless pony IMO.

Edited by Scrumpy
  • Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer in my opinion, just the typical mean girl stuck up bully who rules the school. I HATE those type of girls. That's why I'm not into teen drama movies. I think personally her redemption was just unoriginal and I really don't like her. Besides she betrayed Princess Celestia because she wanted power, seriously who does that?

Since I felt like voting for minor characters (*cough cough* SOARIN' *cough cough*) was cheating, I voted for Applebloom. Why do I hate her? I have no clue. She's inoffensive enough, but for some reason I like her far less than the other crusaders. I believe that the close proximity of Sisterhooves Social, The Cutie Pox, and Family Appreciation Day was to blame. She had more episodes at that point in the season than Applejack herself did!

My least favorite character would probably be Babs Seed or Princess Cadence. Or even worse, Skyla. I don't care at all about any of these characters.

(edited)

Well.. I'm going to say... Princess Cadence. She just annoys me. Far too goody-two-shoes and "oh, everything needs to be perfect!" To be honest, I would have preferred her to have more of a stuck up attitude like she appeared to have in Canterlot Wedding, even if I did end up hating her for being so, but then at least she wouldn't be a girly, perfect, pretty... Ugh!

Actually considering how being anti-"girly, perfect, pretty" has become a stereotype in of itself I can't say I hate her (the stereotype) or rather atleast I hate it equally to the new stereotype that if you like make-up or are otherwise not a short-haired tomboy that belches and farts you have no right to call yourself a "real woman".

Like fml I feel like I am the only person who doesn't care whether someone shaves their head or dyes their hair blonde as long as it makes them happy. Cadence is just happy being herself, smiles and Mary Sue complex aside that makes her pretty awesome, I mean think about it plenty people like members of the mane 6 for the same reason; they are true to themselves, whatever that maybe.

Edited by Scrumpy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For my choice I would have to pick everyone's favorite chicken Scootaloo.

I mean you know how we joke about Applejack being a background pony well, Scootaloo's treatment in the show makes me wonder if she actually was planned to be a background pony, because that is what her character feels like.

She has had no character development in all three seasons to the point where she is a static character and has less of a personality than King Sombra.

Also we know so miniscule about her that it had to be specifically confirmed to us that Scootaloo is in fact not an orphan.

All she does is worship Rainbow Dash, ride her scooter and be in Applebloom and Sweetie Belle's shadow.

We could easily take her out of the show and lose absolutely nothing! As her whole point in being in the show is to be a plot point to develop Rainbow's softer side in a fake sister dynamic which would have worked wonders by using Fluttershy in that role instead an have two members of the mane 6 develop. Which makes Scootaloo even more useless than ever before!

Though with her getting in episode in season 4 about dealing with being crippled/unable to fly she might finally get something called character development and might get an actual personality. (Though I'd hold my breath on the latter.)

Edited by cmarston1

*looks at previous posts, then looks at own profile pic* Well.....this is awkward....

Anyways, I can't think of any ponies that I straight up don't like. I guess I could say Diamond Tiara...since she's a mean little b-word. But past that...I got nothing for ya.

I refused to vote because I can't really say who is really worst pony... there are just so many that can take that spot. However I can clearly say that Rainbow Dash is worst mane6 (even though she was more than decent in season 3)

If anybody votes for Rainbow Dash... I swear to god...

I didn't vote for her, but me wanting to do it wasn't out of the question... problem?

It could be Bab Seed, I hate her design and voice, but her personality is really cool. It could be Diamond Tiara, but admit it, she's a cool antagonist (Briddle Gossip), it could be Snips, he's plain ugly, Snails is ugly too, but at least his ugliness is debatable.

That's why I can't choose, but I would like to talk about somepony. Derpy! I dislike Derpy, not because of the chracter but because of the concept that we gave her and that was added into the show because of it. I find it really cool that the producers of the show listen to us and want to please us with the show, but I don't like to be represented by a dumb character doing dumb things all the time, also, I don't like the cross eyes at all. Derpy could have been a character that I'd like design wise, but her concept ruined the whole thing for me, she's not easy on the eyes for me, even if her color scheme isn't that bad.

Twist is pretty god-awful. Her voice actor is a really attractive woman, yes. Despite that, she manages to make the most annoying and unneccessary character in the entire damn show. :|

My choice is simply not on the list. My personal worst pony is Princess Luna. She's such a boring, plain character that doesn't interest me in the slightest. Overrated as hell as well.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

• Brohoof 1

I hate Babs Seed. Everything about her is awful. Her design is flat out ugly, she has an extremely annoying voice, and she ruined the CMC float. If someone destroyed my float for some reason that isn't tangentially related to it, then I'd be ready to smack a pony.

Sure, they gave an excuse, but since when does being bullied give the right to ruin hours upon hours of hard work? Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are jerks, too, but Babs is supposed to be sympathetic, which was an utter failure.

(edited)

Sombra. That guy was a natural disaster. Literally. He didn't feel like a character, more like an animal or a storm or something like that. And he failed even with that. He didn't impress me in any way, so I simply have to say he is the worst pony in the show.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

I never liked Twilight, even though she's absolutely adorkable, (why she is on my profile pic) she's so...perfect, so...smart...so...ICK. She is especially one now, since she is an alicorn. (shiver)

GILDAISABIGFATBITCHSHE'STHEBIGGESTBITCHINTHEWHOLEWIDEWORLD.

Anyways, I can't think of any ponies that I straight up don't like.

Yup picking was really hard for me to do, it's easy enough to say pick best or worst pony, but when there are no overly badly written characters, and every character has their upsides it gets difficult to single one out.

That's why I can't choose, but I would like to talk about somepony. Derpy! I dislike Derpy, not because of the chracter but because of the concept that we gave her and that was added into the show because of it. I find it really cool that the producers of the show listen to us and want to please us with the show, but I don't like to be represented by a dumb character doing dumb things all the time, also, I don't like the cross eyes at all. Derpy could have been a character that I'd like design wise, but her concept ruined the whole thing for me, she's not easy on the eyes for me, even if her color scheme isn't that bad.

At the risk of sounding like Rarity that shade of grey just doesn't go with that shade of blonde... also why do the blonde characters get cast to the "low IQ" stereotype like  AJ = the "hick", Derpy = the ditz ?

(edited)
At the risk of sounding like Rarity that shade of grey just doesn't go with that shade of blonde... also why do the blonde characters get cast to the "low IQ" stereotype like  AJ = the "hick", Derpy = the ditz ?

Applejack can be southern and rusty if you want but that doesn't make a her stupid or with low IQ, I dare to say that she's even more intelligent than Twilight because she has life smarts, something that Twilight lacks. On the other hand, Derpy is visibly... ummm... less brilliant for not saying something else, so there's no point talking about her. 

Edited by Motion Spark

Applejack can be southern and rusty if you want but that doesn't make a her stupid or with low IQ, I dare to say that she's even more intelligent than Twilight because she has life smarts, something that Twilight lacks. On the other hand, Derpy is visibly... ummm... less brilliant for not saying something else, so there's no point talking about her. 

Meh, don't think for one moment just cause I noticed AJ may fall into that stereotype that I personally think she's dumb, because A, as someone who learned better the practical way myself I don't think it's as simple as clever vs dumb unless you are only looking through the academic lens. And B, for being able to do what she does as well as she does without magic or wings she's awesome, and IMO best pony.

I hate snips and snails. For a little while they were the only male ponies with names (aside from Mr Cake and Big Mac). The female characters all have the same base model (with no flaws) which is modified to create the character but early on in the series the male characters were shown as being ugly and/or retarded. The only exception is Big Mac who is Applejack's brother and so having him ugly and retarded (coupled with their southern accent) would probably only elicit notions of inbreeding. I apologise for the acknowledgement of a mildly offensive stereotype  :o

My least Favourite character is Flash Sentry. I don't hate him but I hate how he is suppost to be a love intrest which is a HUGE thing but he barely has any character at all. atleast Sunset had that Demon form. Diamond is for the laughs and is suppost to be a jerk and she might move on with her life when she grows old, Gilda eats meat so she handled the mane six pretty maturely are she left without a fight while she could kill one of them, Prince Blueblood is an anti hero who likes himself, King Sombra was based oof sauron so he doesn't need to be devolped. but Flash Sentry has no excuse for what he does, he has nothing intresting, hes almost like that guy who is shoved to our faces.

• Brohoof 1

I just found this thread. b-b-b-b-nringing it back :P

The Ponies I like to punch is Flash Sentry to get some character devolopment out of him.

The other one is Derpy so I can hear the raging bronies. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

I really, really hate Rainbow Dash and she's the only horse I would ever punch in the face. She's so arrogant and insufferable.

The f#%???

Why would you want to punch a pony!?

Sheesh... Some bronies... You disappoint me...

Anyways... Idk... I don't think Anypony needs a punch from me...

Oh for Celestia's sakes, it's just a bit of fun. It's not like we're talking about disemboweling them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't greatly dislike any of the main characters but Pinkie Pie is a little too random at times for my taste.

I didn't see Diamond Tiara for a minute.  I would have voted for her because well, she's a bully, an unlikable one at that.

Of all of the Mane Six, Twilight Sparkle has the least character appeal to me.  I think because she is the 'lead' character, less of her character was explored.  When it is explored, however, it's really interesting.  It focuses more on her being the leader of the group than exploring her character traits.

The Mayor just seems like a typical politician to me, especially when she practically begs for the money from Applejack in The Last Roundup.

Diamond Tiara's character was created to be mean and cruel, and Silver Spoon is the typical sidekick.  While I can tolerate the former, the latter is just a cliched character; the idiot sidekick who doesn't have the intimidation factor that the leader does.