Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I probably wouldn't go as far as to say "punch in the face," but I'd say Twilight Sparkle. I haven't really liked her since the first episode. 

(edited)

Hmmm... Diamond Tiara. Definitely.

I actually don't hate Silver Spoon. I read a fanfic that changed her character to me in a way that now I can't hate her anymore.

Um, Steven Magnet? I don't think he counts though, he's a sea serpent, not a pony.

Prince Blueblood doesn't really annoy me that much, sooo... I guess I'd punch him anyways. He was really rude to Rarity.

Snips and Snails. Their voices are annoying and they get way too much screen time.

Let's see... 1st season Rainbow Dash. After the first season, she gets awesome.

Gilda. She made Flutters cry. 'Nuff said.

Trixie. I hate her guts, and her apology felt fake. The Great and Apologetic Trixie? Give me a break. ... Okay, I don't hate her that much, but I still want to punch her. Her scene in Equestria Girls was hilarious, though!

Lightning Dust. You nearly killed the Mane 6!!!! By the way, off topic, did anyone else see how skillfully they avoided the words 'kill' and 'death' in that scene? That was some fancy word-smithin'.

Flash Sentry. Stay the heck away from Twilight. Just cause you're a freaking guitarist doesn't mean you get to have all the girls you want. Back off, dude, or you're gonna get some really annoyed bronies on your case. Plus, you know, those who want to write fanfiction about the first canon romantic relationship in the show. So, please, just go away.

And finally, Celestia. Only sometimes though. Like, when the Mane 6 are about to release the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony himself, and she just up and leaves to go to a freaking 'Royal Summit'. What the heck is that, Celestia?? Isn't this just a little more important than that?!

But, in all honesty, I probably wouldn't punch anypony. I'd just be thrilled that they are real and hug them. :yay:

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

I would definitely want to punch Snips & Snails in the face, since annoyance is something that I can't tolerate. Also, I would punch Prince Blueblood in the face since I don't think that he would be worth a lot. So, suffer the pain!

I would not punch, but I would insult one of them to a quivering pulp on the floor.  Master of cutdowns, here, and if I hate somebody enough, I can hurt them with my words.  In this case, Sunset Shimmer.  DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE.  That's all I have to say.

img-1692323-3-6l2CXBG.png

"May the Force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter" ~ Gandalf the Grey

This is my OC with the unoriginal, therefore original name,

John Smith

Flim and Flam.

Flim: Ow! I say, ow!

Flam: Indeed! Ow!

Flim: I'm supposin' you're feeling all tough, punchin' a pony like th- OW!

Flam: Stay still, Flim! I'll give this roustabout a piece of my hoof - OW!

Flim: Oh it's a certain guar-an-tee that if we're not about to flee...

Flam: Cut the crap, Flim - we don't have health insurance! Let's scram!

• Brohoof 2

Ain’t that Equestria / Drop on by / Ain’t that Equestria / Give friendship a try / Ain’t that Equestria / Ponies who fly / Little pink cupcakes for Pinkie Pie

Many.

Diamond Tiara(Biggest Bitch in Equestria)

Silver Spoon(Cause she hangs with a bitch)

Blueblood (BlueDick is what I call him)

Trixie(Cause she's evil)

Snips and Snails(Hate them with a passion)

Twist(To get her to speak right!!)

Maybe Rarity?(To get her to shut up)(

Discord(Not a pony, but i'd still punch the asshole in the face)

Chrysalis(Tried to take over canterlot and equestria)

There's more, but I'm not gonna say.

img-3391143-4-dyhFVEN.png

Thanks MiniKirby! It's soooooo awesome! wub.png

"Enough Chitchat time is candy!".- Pinkie Pie.

"Storm Chasing is a commitment. Not a choice". -Me "Never stop chasing!"- Reed Timmer

Hmm i'd have to say i'd punch Rainbow Dash in the face. Everything about her reminds me of my ex's who I hate with a passion. I'd also wanna punch...Gilda, just cause I'd have nothin' better to do with my time.  ^_^

HRJonkB.png

(edited)

*unrolls a long list* Ahem... *clears throat* I wouldn't punch them. More so....push them to the ground XD

1. Diamond Tiara

2. Snips

3. Snails

4. Trixie

5. Prince Blueblood

5.5. (Gilda)

Rainbow Dash, depending on how she acts.

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic

Why so much violence without any worthy reason? That is nothing but selfishness.

I don't know, maybe the people is linking together their bad experiences to some particular behaviour, pony or not. Otherwise I couldn't explain such hate.

Sigh... mistaken people always make me sad.

But... just in case. Does Gilda count as a pony?

Chrysalis(Tried to take over canterlot and equestria)

Yeah, I hear ya, but this sounds like a bad idea. I envision it going this way:

Puncher: *throws punch*

Chrysalis: *takes it on the snout, doesn't flinch* *chuckles* That tickles. You really shouldn't tickle a Changeling unless you're trying to win her fancy...so that she can subsequently steal your heart and drink every drop of love in your soul. Is that what you were going for?

Puncher: *gulp* *head shake*

Chrysalis: Oh. [disappointed] Then, what good are you? *zapdead*

• Brohoof 1

Ain’t that Equestria / Drop on by / Ain’t that Equestria / Give friendship a try / Ain’t that Equestria / Ponies who fly / Little pink cupcakes for Pinkie Pie

Ack. Hmm... I'd seriously like to punch Prince Blueblood in the face, maybe Snips and Snails.

Gilda, perhaps, just for good measure.

post-13377-0-22116600-1374455010.png

"The most horrible kind of ignorance is to have an opinion on an experience that you have never experienced."

"Get off your high horse and give her a hug."

Rainbow Dash. In the face. Multiple times. Until she bleeds.

Why?

CAUSE SHE'S SO MOTHABUQIN CUTE AND AWESOME AND ADORBS AND IF I COULD I WOULD HUG HER AND SQUEEZE HER UNTIL ALL THAT WAS LEFT IS RAINBOW JUICE!!!

#RDisBestPoni

LxC9ncx.png

I won't be a complete brony until I get a Thunderlane plushie and go to a convention.

Diamond Tiara and Gilda would be my priority targets; they both need to be taught a lesson.

I don't think I would want to physically harm Silver Spoon because her behaviour is likely highly influenced by Diamond Tiara.

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

There are quite a few actually (Mostly just the ones that everypony hates, like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon)

But the main two are Snips and Snails. I absolutely hate them in every possible way. Really I just hated them the minute I heard Snails's voice. (I think it's Snails, the taller one)

Apparently they think it's perfectly fine to treat two ponies who aren't as smart as everypony else as slaves (The part where Trixie is making them drag the cart), but Derpy talking once is terrible.

I would tell you the rest of the reason, but it would involve revealing something really personal about me...

img-2523742-6-ezimba11272886329200.jpg

"Live and die by the blade." - Talon, The Blade's Shadow (League Of Legends)

Temporary signature by DokiLoki (I hope I spelled that right)

(edited)

I don't think I could bring myself to punch a pony, no matter how dislikeable! Not even Diamond Tiara (anyway, what sick person/ pony punches a child). Actually, I take it back. I guess I would punch Blueblood. His muzzle is just asking to be hit

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

Snips and Snails.

These guys went from slightly annoying, bandwagoning idiots of Trixie, to pure assholes in Equestria Girls.

I never have a fun time when they're onscreen, and I'm always hoping their time onscreen just keeps dwindling because I can't stand them.

• Brohoof 1

nCdGMlr.png

I could totally smack a pony!

Let us see...who is on my list of ponies to punch...

Diamond Tiara, she's not cute at all. She's a jerk to some of my favorite ponies also (CMC)

Blueblood, because he's sucks!

Trixie, she annoys me.

This thread has so much negative energy...RAWR!!! :angry:  :angry:

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

I know what everyone is going to say to this. Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY HATE Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Well, not as much for Silver Spoon, but still. I know you all will say "Oh, she's just a filly, blah blah stuff like that." Yes, I know kids these days can be cruel, but she just doesn't stop! She's mean to the CMC for them being blank flanks. So what? It's just a tattoo on your butt. Diamond has a tiara on her butt, while Silver has a spoon. A SPOON. And they have nerve to make fun of the CMC when their a** look worse with cutie marks. But snyway this is just my opinion. You don't have to agree.

Yup picking was really hard for me to do, it's easy enough to say pick best or worst pony, but when there are no overly badly written characters, and every character has their upsides it gets difficult to single one out.

At the risk of sounding like Rarity that shade of grey just doesn't go with that shade of blonde... also why do the blonde characters get cast to the "low IQ" stereotype like  AJ = the "hick", Derpy = the ditz ?

I just want to say, I think I heard somewhere, that in the first episode when Derpy appears, it was a joke for the animators. The name Derpy is just a cute name for her eyes. I get that she's not your favorite, but it was to please us. A background character that got more than one line? Unheard of! Until Derpy came along.

I just want to say, I think I heard somewhere, that in the first episode when Derpy appears, it was a joke for the animators. The name Derpy is just a cute name for her eyes. I get that she's not your favorite, but it was to please us. A background character that got more than one line? Unheard of! Until Derpy came along.

Well I did say "there are no overly badly written characters" don't mistake that I think Derpy is worst pony means I must hate her or anything, because I don't hate her. I just think in terms of impact on the show she has the least (that is what makes her my personal worst pony) and in terms of potential she hasn't fulfilled all that she could be (though oddly I'd say this is not entirely bad and could be her redeaming feature because there is room yet for her to improve, a thing about her she ironically shares with my personal best pony AJ).

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

My least favourite main character is Rarity, as she over reacts like it's the. worst. possible. thing!

My least favourite secondary character is Prince Blueblood, anypony that chooses otherwise is just plain weird or hasn't watched all the episodes.

I can't decide which character is worse; Diamond Tiara, Filthy Rich or Gilda. I say Filthy Rich because he raised Diamond, therefore he is just as bad, and Diamond and Gilda are as worse as each other.

(edited)

A background character that got more than one line? Unheard of! Until Derpy came along.

In point of fact, Bon Bon got more lines than Derpy did up until the Last Roundup episode. So did Time Turner, aka Doctor Hooves. Heck, even the Andre Agassi pony had more words to say than Derpy did until that point.

My least favorite character is Trixie. She treated Snips and Snails badly, when they were utterly devoted to her; she cheated at the contests against AJ, RD and Rarity; she sneered at Twilight after she saved the entire town from the Ursa Minor and then ran away.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/