Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The scariest thing ever?

Noei

As the title says, what is the most scariest things you had ever seen in your life,

that cause your nightmares and scares with only hearing its name?

In my opinion , it is -----

(warning : Can content no appropriate message for sensitive publics, make sure to have a strong stomach to watch  )

wasabi-crema.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I'm gonna name a few things:
When I played Ocarina of Time for the first time, I didn't know the Moblins were gonna jump me when going to the Forest Temple as Adult Link, so I blindly went out, and I got the shit scared out of me. :(
Insects terrify me.

I'm also afraid of being alone, with nobody to talk to, and help me out when I need it. I'm independent. but I would still like someone to talk to.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

The ocean and deep bodies of water

hmm......really?

anyway, in the darkest part  of the deep ocean, here lies-------

imagenes_de_disney-42677.jpg

Edited by Aileron
  • Brohoof 1

2 guys with butcher knifes robbing some friends.

was probably one of my scariest experiences.

so humans in general, they are the realest threat ever.

Edited by twistedmetalero
  • Brohoof 6

No idea, but reading the comments gives me ideas.

Such as being teleported into a fish tank with deep sea creatures and muddy water you can't see through, and no bottom to it, and the walls are slick so you cannot hang around on them to make swimming easier. And giant creepy water bugs coming to get you at the same time.

• Brohoof 3

No idea, but reading the comments gives me ideas.

Such as being teleported into a fish tank with deep sea creatures and muddy water you can't see through, and no bottom to it, and the walls are slick so you cannot hang around on them to make swimming easier. And giant creepy water bugs coming to get you at the same time.

Oh goddamnit 

Now im gonna Have nightmares

• Brohoof 1

Dying. Seriously, think about it. What happens when you die? What happens next? Do you move on to the afterlife? Do you get reborn without memory of your past life? It's really scary to think about. :(

Edited by Moonlight Magician
  • Brohoof 9

Dying. Seriously, think about it. What happens when you die? What happens next? Do you move on to the afterlife? Do you get reborn without memory of your past life? It's really scary to think about. :(

Not Really Scary More Interesting

Death also scares the shit out of me.

• Brohoof 1

I am deep water phobic and I've had plenty of nightmares drowning in the Mariana's Trench or something like that- it was horrible. I also had a nightmare getting dragged out by a current or log in this scary deep lake before. I used to live in Oregon (Crater Lake- over 1,900 feet deep) so I got to see it for myself- ahhh not 12 feet out and it already drops at a 90 degree angle of pitch dark dark blue- seriously, I can't even take wild bodies of water over 8 feet. D::::::::  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

2-jpg.jpg

want more pictures of this scary ass shit??

Little+Crater+Lake.jpg< what im talking about right here why is this even a thing in nature what the actual hell

bubblesSmall.jpg< This is exactly what you think it is

The scariest thing ever for me though is dying a horrible, slow, agonizing death in fire. 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 2

All Nutella jokes aside, some of my worst fears is drowning and getting buried alive. I've never really gotten very oar out into the ocean, because of my fear of slipping and going under D: And the thing with getting buried alive is, you're buried under over 6 feet of dirt, with no way to escape, so you slowly just.....die.... It's horrifying to me...

• Brohoof 1