Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The scariest thing ever?

Noei

My greatest fear is going to God's judgement throne and having only his disapproval. I mean... that has kept me from suicide so many times it makes life unbearable sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

My greatest fear is going to God's judgement throne and having only his disapproval. I mean... that has kept me from suicide so many times it makes life unbearable sometimes.

I Mean... Dayum

At least it kept you from commiting suicide

(edited)

Dying. Seriously, think about it. What happens when you die? What happens next? Do you move on to the afterlife? Do you get reborn without memory of your past life? It's really scary to think about. :(

well, honestly I am not afraid of death Itself. I am afraid of loosing life.

Death is in the hand of God, life is in  my hand.

And I will try to have a joyful and memorable life as I am allowed .

So I just smile and enjoy  my life,  I really do no need to think about death and other life. :)

(yikes!! ,sorry for being so serious :blush: ,anyway, I am a very simple person )

Bears. They scare me a bit/a lot.  :blink:

img-2965245-1-bears-meme-generator-come-

sorry but it was too perfect. :lol:

RUNNING OUT OF NUTELLA D,:

hmm....that must really scary, well ,now is time to have some breads with......Hey, where is the nutella?

my nutella is running out , noooooooo!

it can't be worse!!!

Edited by Aileron
  • Brohoof 3

Dying. Seriously, think about it. What happens when you die? What happens next? Do you move on to the afterlife? Do you get reborn without memory of your past life? It's really scary to think about.

Can I suggest a good book. It's called "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn (not Al-i-corn). It covers everything about Heaven that can be interpreted through scripture. Believe me, there will be no other place you'd want to be as soon as you're done.

Personally, if you want my advice, believe in God, because whether there's a heaven or not you've got nothing to loose. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly? Nukes.

What could be scarier? Anti-Matter Bomb. Same explosive force without the radiation.

They will never be used again, though. IMO they're harmless. The really scary thing is a dirty bomb; some radical fucker with a case full of plutonium or uranium, set off with a standard explosive, releasing radiation over the entire area. It only takes one nut. It's not that far-fetched either. A few years ago in London some KGB nob-jockey went poisoning some other ex-KGB guy with a radioactive substance in his fucking coffee.

Let me give you a list from 1 to 10

1. Not having internet connection

post-28959-0-49011200-1407864854_thumb.jpg Please save me.

3. Running out of bacon

4. Black holes

5. Running out of scary things to say and not making it to 9

This guy that keeps taking 20$ from me. post-28959-0-13247000-1407865130.jpg

7. A girl I like pulling the Mosby on me.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mosby

8. Hasbro getting rid of g4 and bringing back g3.5

9. People using grammar like this:

That girl that is an idiot: 1 l1k3 ur shooz! Me: Shut up, dumbass.

10. The show finale.

• Brohoof 5

So glad someone else said black holes...black holes are scary as hell. Also the void of space is a terrifying prospect. I'm also scared to death of the ocean, specifically being on a boat with no land in sight. I can't get on boats because of that! More generally I'm scared of most things haha like J-horror type creepy/psychological stuff and, as someone else said, other human beings...and the way they can screw up their fellow humans...is truly scary. I'm always afraid walking back to my car alone at night or being out past 9 or 9.30PM in a city. Even when I bring things to protect myself, I'm still easily frightened. 

As you can imagine I just can't watch horror films or even middling thriller TV shows/films. I smash my hands onto my face and start wailing after like two seconds.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Let me give you a list from 1 to 10

1. Not having internet connection

attachicon.gifNightmare..jpg Please save me.

3. Running out of bacon

4. Black holes

5. Running out of scary things to say and not making it to 9

This guy that keeps taking 20$ from me. attachicon.gifNot so nightmare.jpg

7. A girl I like pulling the Mosby on me.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mosby

8. Hasbro getting rid of g4 and bringing back g3.5

9. People using grammar like this:

That girl that is an idiot: 1 l1k3 ur shooz! Me: Shut up, dumbass.

10. The show finale.

Oh I forgot to mention the scary thing I will refer to as the number X. It is the scariest thing that ever happened to me. I had to eat a few at ONCE. And my friend sprinkled them in PURE capsaicin, as well. I thought I was going to die.

post-28959-0-15332400-1407867877.jpg Remember I ate 5 of them and they had the worlds SPICIEST substance on them, well there was no resiniferatoxin (thank god) but capsaicin is the hottest thing that wont kill you, and it was on the worlds 4th hottest pepper. (The bhut jolokia or ghost pepper)

five nights with freddie....i nearly pissed myself playing it...

I went onto the topic just to see if anyone said that this game scared them XD

It scares the life out of me just because i have a really bad fear of animatrons... don't think i spelt that right. 

Edited by Codelyoko373

I went onto the topic just to see if anyone said that this game scared them XD

It scares the life out of me just because i have a really bad fear of animatrons... don't think i spelt that right. 

oh i watched yamimash play it thought "ill try this out" and played it....biggest mistake ever...i swear i pissed myself...but the creator of the game gets MAJOR kudos for the concept of the game, cant wait to see the finished game

oh i watched yamimash play it thought "ill try this out" and played it....biggest mistake ever...i swear i pissed myself...but the creator of the game gets MAJOR kudos for the concept of the game, cant wait to see the finished game

I watched markiplier play it and how did you end up dying?

You kiddin? I love being in the woods alone.... put me in an ubern city environment... then I get nervous (understatement)

I don't mind it sometimes, in fact idk why I get scared in the woods sometimes. I just get tense and look over my shoulder.