Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The scariest thing ever?

Noei

I know it's kind of cliche to say this, but...

Gatherer.jpg

I've replayed the game plenty of times, yet these things are still terrifying to me.

And I also hate bees.

Edited by SpaceOnion

pirate cove, mr ducky, freddy, and dog dude...never made it past night 2,... i dread night 3,4. and 5

I didn't even think Freddy did anything till the last nights

Let me give you a list from 1 to 10

1. Not having internet connection

attachicon.gifNightmare..jpg Please save me.

3. Running out of bacon

4. Black holes

5. Running out of scary things to say and not making it to 9

This guy that keeps taking 20$ from me. attachicon.gifNot so nightmare.jpg

7. A girl I like pulling the Mosby on me.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mosby

8. Hasbro getting rid of g4 and bringing back g3.5

9. People using grammar like this:

That girl that is an idiot: 1 l1k3 ur shooz! Me: Shut up, dumbass.

10. The show finale.

Because Slendy wants 20$.

• Brohoof 1

Jeff the Killer. I don't know why, because normally I laugh at creepypasta's, but this is the only one were I sometimes cannot sleep, because I cannot stop thinking that he stands next to bed when I close my eyes

• Brohoof 1

Hard. There's many things to get me out of the room in the blink of an eye.. Dying doesn't count because we are all going to drop dead some day so it's nothing to be scared of.. Doomsday.. no, that sounds quite fun actually.. OH.. someone taking away my computer.. yeah that's it.

• Brohoof 1

Basically, a long time ago, I was at a week long summer camp. One night we went on a night hike in the woods. But the conselors suddenly told us to be quiet and turn our flashlights off. At one moment, we heard this snapping sound. They told us to hide. They were talking about a bear chasing us. I never prayed so hard in my life. We never did see the bear, though, and we got to a Bear Trapper Camp safely.

That was scary.

Also, Spiders.

Edited by firerock2245
  • Brohoof 1

Probably, the scariest thing that could ever happen to me is that the limits of my epistemological experience are also the limits of the fabric of reality; that there would be nothing more than what the eye sees, the ear hears, the mouth tastes, the nose smells, and the flesh may feel.

My other senses have encountered so much more, but people who aren't me have told me that they aren't real. Do I trust myself, or people that I trust?

It's amazing how such a personal experience can be so daunting.

• Brohoof 3

Bears. They scare me a bit/a lot.  :blink:

post-25040-0-18166300-1408658146_thumb.png :please:

this is scary foxy runing down the hall and going to kill you 

img-3007972-1-PkWikE1.gif

I don't know why, but after seeing this so many times, I find it hilarious how how he runs.

"I'm gonna get'cha, I'm gonna get'cha, I'm gonna get'cha..."

:P

Anyways, scariest thing has to be an angler fish.

post-25040-0-70787500-1408658428_thumb.jpg

These things are basically all stomach and they're just plain ugly. I'm thankful they're in the deepest, darkest parts of the water.

• Brohoof 1

This. I've referenced it several times in the forum. I might put it on my page because why not?

I was about seven or eight years old.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and descended from my top bunk to the floor and headed to the restroom. *skips stuff* Once I finished, I walked back to my room. As I entered the room, I turned my head to the right for no particular reason, and then saw a small silhouette in the dark with bright green eyes, which was laughing at me in the creepiest of ways. I quickly ran into my parents room, and asked to spend the night there, but it wasn't over. I continued to hear whatever it was laughing and gurgling from my parents' restroom, and it appeared only I was able to hear it. After that night, nothing so daunting ever occurred to me again.

• Brohoof 4