Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack leaving season 5?

omgbruh

Most ponies didnt belive me like MegaJack about applejack. meghan McCathy said this on her twitter. I couldnt find i afterward. so either she was joking about it and deleted it or it was photo shopped. i promise im not trolling.

post-29046-0-91154600-1408156175.jpg

Most ponies didnt belive me like MegaJack about applejack. meghan McCathy said this on her twitter. I couldnt find i afterward. so either she was joking about it and deleted it or it was photo shopped. i promise im not trolling.

That's obviously a fake.  The text below are all done in german.

• Brohoof 2

Look at the picture. The date is April 1st and the tweet itself is in English (that's poorly written and far from similar to McCarthy's style of English she uses in her tweets) while the rest of the page is in German.

Not only is this a fake, but a very poorly done one at that :confused:

• Brohoof 7

Yep, it's an easy fake. I doubt Meghan would use those exact words IF AJ were indeed to be axed from the series.

But yeah, that is very unlikely in itself. Just a joke. :)

• Brohoof 2

Oh, Meagan, the April Fools jokes get better every year. XD Probably a nod to the fact that the McDonalds' happy meals toys had Vinyl but not Applejack.

Edited by Aaappleooza
  • Brohoof 2

Heheheh, This got me pretty good. No one can replace Apple Jack, I couldn't see why they would remove Apple Jack, she's a great  character and it would ruin the show (Even if its Vinyl, no matter how awesome she is).

Let me just go on a tangent. Why are people taking April fools spoilers seriously? First I see like two threads taking the fake pinkie gets a colt friend spoiler made by the analyst community seriously now this? Don't people know how to check the source?
  • Brohoof 1

As a hardcore applejack fan, no they Wouldn't i can write 3 points on why the can't remove her even if hasbro wanted:

1# this was posted on April fools day so obvious troll is obvious 

2# celebrities use the shitty English like replacing the "you"with u and plz instead of please 

3# hasbro knows if they removed her they will lose money and losing money is never good for business 

There, you have 3 points on why applejack will be in season 5

• Brohoof 1

There are several issues with this.

1. The writing style is nothing like Meghan's actual writing style
  2. The text is too long for a "real" Twitter message
  3. It's dated to April 1
  4. Not only is the writing style wrong, the grammar is wrong too
  5. Why would they replace one of the Elements of Harmony with a random background pony?
  6. McDonalds toys =/= the future of the show
  7. Rainbow Rocks =/= canon

0/10 effort on the troll's part.

• Brohoof 2

Don't worry, Applejack will come back, she only leaves for short periods of time. Most likely to run to the store for groceries.

On a serious note, this fake tweet has so much wrong with it :P.