Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any veteran forum members here?

Stone Cold Applejack

There's quite a few active veteran members here still. I know a few of my friends are. Though I've seen quite a few veteran members become inactive, or they get banned for one reason or another. I guess for some, it was just a phase, but for others it wasn't...they created a social life of sorts. on here., it being somewhere to come and hang and talk ponies. I've been here for a little over a year now, active everyday possible.

• Brohoof 2

I suppose I qualify as a veteran member. I was the 37th member to join, so you could say I'm one of the oldest active posters.

Oh hello there, I'll just make an appearance.

Was the top poster for 2 years ~

Finesthour! I haven't seen you in forever!

I suppose I qualify as a veteran member. I was the 37th member to join, so you could say I'm one of the oldest active posters.

Finesthour! I haven't seen you in forever!

Yeh, it's been quite a long time.

• Brohoof 1

Really. What was the party like?

every one was celebrating on the forum and the skype chat, yeah back then we had an official skype chat and an instant chat built into the forums, in fact i think the 500 member milestone was when that chat was opened

I never considered myself to be a veteran member but now that I think of it, I suppose I am?  We have over 25,000 members and I am number 9332 so I am well in the first half of forum membership.  And I signed up in October of 2012.  While it was the second half of the year, it was still 2012 so I guess I'm a seasoned member in that sense too.  :)

But a lot of the guys who posted above me have been here since 2011 and have member numbers under 1,000 so I'm not *that* much of a veteran either.  To everybody who stayed here since or near the beginning, my hat's off to you!  :D 

• Brohoof 3

Oh hello there, I'll just make an appearance.

Was the top poster for 2 years ~

Speaking of which, my CDO wants to let you know your profile is inaccurate now. Love you ;w;

--

April 2012, was a mod then admin up until just recently, OP.

• Brohoof 2

I think all of those who started in Oct. 2011 or anytime in 2011 are the veterans with many of them gone... :/ 

I'd say anyone who sticks around for more than a year or two is a veteran. In that case, anyone from 2011-2012 would be a veteran, in my opinion, which would make you one.   :)

• Brohoof 2

I've been here 2 years on this account and 6 months+ on a previous account (name change).

I don't know if that makes me veteran :P! I often go through periods of being on here as I don't have the time sometimes!

• Brohoof 1