Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@BabylonSister,

@,

I hope this is a good enough starting post for you both. ^^ Tried to run with a basic thing, taking a little of what was mentioned by both into the setting. Let me know though if something seems off about it. :)

And for the record, I mention it being written down and then forgotten because it would then seem like a thing that could be found in a book at the abandoned castle if Copper went looking. Likely a diary of sorts. Got you covered. ^^

@Seamore Sandwich

So, me and Blitz Boom are now outside Twilight's castle. So, I would just like to know whether you intend to RP Twilight being there or not. The choice is yours and I will wait patiently for an answer. Rapid Wind.

@@Rapid Wind

@@Blitz Boom

I'll write it in when I can. I might not have much time until tomorrow night or Saturday, but I do have a plan for what will be discussed at the meeting with the Royal Guards. I also have about 12% of a plan in regards to the meeting with Serenade, which will take place later in the same day (at least, that's how I expect the timelines will line up given the rate they are going now). Will post when I can.

@@Blitz Boom

I wasn't thinking about the guards outside, but it would make sense for there to be guards at either side of the door, but there wouldn't be much interaction because they would be performing their duties. I was referring to the meeting inside, which I have an idea why others will be allowed to attend. I'd like an idea of what you wanted the characters to discuss, though I do have a couple focus points planned myself regarding current events in Ponyville.

I would like to request that you consider having Last attend.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Huh... Well, I can write who I think could be at A meeting, and then you can decide from there? Stargazer isn't in the same *timeline* per se, so wouldn't make sense to have him there unless his meeting were postponed once more. Anyway, I write this, and then hope I understood what you meant right.

Stargazer: Simple there: He's to meet Princess Twilight Sparkle on behalf of Princess Luna, who have sent him to town to help reinforcing some security in town, especially at night times. He will have a few things to say from her, as he is also a friend of Luna, but mostly it will be introductions, a few messages, perhaps a letter, and trying to find out how best to utilise him.

Last Stand: After all the debacle with the Forgotten one, she will want to be there for two reasons. 1. To give a rundown of what have happened far as she knows it, thinking the local princess should be told just like she would have with Luna, and 2. To offer her services as an independently guard, as she will at this point likely find the town's own defence rather lackluster. Might be Luna will also have a hoof in play at some point here, but that is up to you.

Vivid Loss: If I can get her patched up first, she would want to join in her capacity of haven been part of things as well, and wanting to see if the princess knows of some spells or objects that can help with her issues of finding this world too cold for her. She could be brought in as a potential danger first really, but she Does work for her brother - not thinking she knows that though - so she could perhaps smoothen things out a bit as time went by.

Since I'm guessing the Ananasi will leave when this is done, this really just leaves me with Briar, who'd likely be somewhat hesitant to follow, but could be convinced for some reason - needing to tell his side of the story perhaps - and then find some meaning at a point during the meeting. Likely something regarding Brittle though, as he doesn't thus far really care for himself much now that I think about it.

Oh right, forgot one. Zhu. Thinking he will have little care for the bureaucracy of things, but I have some reason in mind for him to stick along that would make him follow. regardless. I'm gonna keep why to myself for now though, both so I can properly think through it, and so that I can keep some of the mystery alive. Nothing serious though all things considered. ^^

Was this about it? Or have I misunderstood something here?

P.S. Thinking on a full name for Zhu (Zhu is his middle or last name) and thus far, I'm kinda liking Dolly Zhu (not sure what/if is to follow) for little other reason that it amuses me, and would explain why he goes by the other part of his name. Figured it might interest you, and be a stab from The Traveller if it were at the end.

____________________________________________________________________________________

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Who're we waiting for in the city battle? Kinda snailling along these days and it would be cool if we could get that part done within the year after all. ^_^ Just trying to figure out who to PM and stuff.

______________________________________________________________________________________

@everypony

Sorry, but responses will have to wait until tomorrow. Been a day where I really haven't been able to focus on the writing unfortunately, so hoping the creative juices will flow tomorrow after a good long rest, and that I'll get something written for you then. ^_^ See you then,a nd keep on trekking. :D

(edited)

Out of @Lonk Chase, @GingerLightning, @Melke, @Blitz Boom, @Mentis Soliloquy, @Quinch, @Denim&Venom, and @SugarfootWillie only two of you have responded since my last post. I was hoping to have a little more to respond to than that. The Forgotten One is at the center of this battle, so it's a bit hard to decide what he'll do if I don't know where half of his opponents are or what they're doing.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I'm gonna write a PM to Quinch, Melke and Mentis about it later today, but I think we can write Sugar off. He haven't been in the forums for a while now, so we can skip past him for the time being, and if he then later returns to the forum, I'll make sure he's caught up.

Just have to make some posts first, and then I'll get on it. :)

@,

*scratches head*

I suppose it's possible, but unless you want it to happen around.... Well, timeline wise, now, we're gonna need to talk a bit in details. That, or perhaps just move that to a separate thread? it's hard to tell really, as generally speaking, the Dragonball stuff tends to be rather punchy in it, so we'd need to tone it down a peg. Since the power 3 form (What I assume is the Mega Sayajin) would need something rather majorly destructive to be against, and would likely require something to have happened that puts your OC over the edge (think first time that Goku becomes a Super Sayajin, or other times where distraught have pushed them over a barrier) it would have to be a bit sad in it. Like say, he failed to save a town perhaps.

Safe bet would likely to have this happen several years in the future if it is, though what are your idea about it?

Also, if I misunderstood that and you meant make a grand story in the thread about it, I suppose it would be possible, but you'd have to stand for the narration of it and then ask others to join in if it were. Seamore have (Well, the ones of us that haven't just joined because it's fun that is) and it goes well there. He narrates things into this little web that I keep wondering where will lead to.

I don't really stand for overarching stories myself you see. I just goof around with everyone. ^_^

@@Blitz Boom

I was hoping for a few years in the future, so yeah.  

And if you wanna tone the punching down a peg to the level of Twilight vs. Tirek, then that's fine, as well.

I'm more in the line of when Copper is the last hope for Equestria and his rage overcame him.

Of course, I need to tell you what the consequence of becoming Super Pony 3 is.  He remains an alicorn for the rest of his life.  Now I say consequence because Copper doesn't want to become one, as he wants to remain a regular pony, and not have the burden of Equestria on his hooves, but since there are no other rulers to come to, he has no choice but to carry the burden.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ergh... I actually tend to stray away from the *X person is the only hope* sort of RP as it is easy to become rather egocentric and frankly very predictable. Such as with Dragonball and knowing that in the end, Goku would always win one way or another because he were the only hope for everything. Same with every Superman movie as well.

If you want that sort of RP, and want my help with it, I can, but it will have to be in a separate thread. Otherwise, we'd have to find some other way to rock with things. Besides, I try to keep most RP's timeline somewhat close just in case here, so a few years in the future would be strange.

Again though, if you want the story, I'll support you in a thread with it.:)  I just think it a bit... Unfitting for this thread.

@everypony

Sorry, but will have to postpone my responses until tomorrow. Been a long day of getting my PC and assorted over to a friend for some LAN, so can't do both the gaming and responses in the same day right now. :/ The schedule will be back to the usual from tomorrow though. ^_^