Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Kujamih 

You may have missed the point about the frog mutants, that they're not pony sized. As such, it couldn't get all of his head into its mouth. And even then, it wouldn't just snap off, unless Light was made of twigs. It'd try gnawing though, and if He isn't inclined to do something about it, then Shark's more than happy to deal with his bad hat.

Unless this is some sort of illusion, or weak light construct. Just saying that a regular beings, wouldn't be able to get chomped like that.

============================================================

@Starforce

I just don't really know how to get through the fight scene. We have little established about one another, beyond some basic information, and starting it off with a drawn out fighting scene seems... Trite, I suppose. But if that is your wish, I can try and BS my way through it. Kept this thread going so far, so eh, might still work.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Yeah, sorry for no response few days back. It was a long day at work, then Christmas afterparty for the staff, and then as the only sober person, I had to open shop the day after. I simply didn't have the energy for it.

Fair enough on the copy, but Shark doesn't know that, so the frog beast is Not going to have a good time. :)

==========================================================

@Starforce

If you wanna go that route, that's fine. But we gotta establish the opening then. Guessing just... Him wandering into the cave, and with bravado, start the attack.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Starforce said:

You don't know what that means? - Bullshit. That is what it means.

oh.... I thought it meant something else...

@Blitz Boom

btw if shark is gonna eat the goblin she'll find a black shard inside it.

you know the ones that Light stabbed Cali, the first gift he gave to Molotov that he just left in his workshop, the thing he placed in the hospital and museum.... oh and the 5 shards he gave to the squirrel.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

Will respond to things proper tomorrow. Including the main post. Today was just suddenly filled with a lot more things to do than I had anticipated, so I simply couldn't get it done in time. As such, @Catpone Cerberus? I will edit in the last two responses to you, in the morning. You'll have them, in before 12. I apologize for how it will look until then, but I need rest.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce

Could be the opening, aye. If you set the setting, I could get him there, guided by rumors, and a tracking spell, focusing on one of her victims.

=========================================================

@Kujamih

Shark isn't gonna eat the one who hurt Light, but she tore that frog up pretty badly. It would likely have fallen out at some point. She isn't focused on it right now though. She's sad, over him getting eaten like that, and doesn't understand that this isn't how a pony dies.

Mean Light, made Shark sad. :/ Bad person.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-13 at 12:51 AM, Blitz Boom said:

Will respond to things proper tomorrow. Including the main post. Today was just suddenly filled with a lot more things to do than I had anticipated, so I simply couldn't get it done in time. As such, @Catpone Cerberus? I will edit in the last two responses to you, in the morning. You'll have them, in before 12. I apologize for how it will look until then, but I need rest.

Don't worry about it :), besides, would be pretty stupid for me to complain considering I post once a week most of the time :twi:

Just here to let folks know, that I will be going on an RP hiatus. Nothing major, I assure you. It's the same every year around this time, as I shall be visiting family for a week, and as such, do not have the opportunity to sit down and focus on writing. I shall be back either January 2, or 3. And I shall be looking forward to writing with you all again at that point. :)

Of course, I would also like to wish you all a-

My little pony | Pony Town Amino

and a-

My Little Pony - Happy New Years! | My little pony, My little pony  friendship, Pony

P.S. I may still at times pop in and write something regardless. At times, there's some holes of inactivity, so who knows? Regardless, have a pleasant time. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Just here to let folks know, that I will be going on an RP hiatus. Nothing major, I assure you. It's the same every year around this time, as I shall be visiting family for a week, and as such, do not have the opportunity to sit down and focus on writing. I shall be back either January 2, or 3. And I shall be looking forward to writing with you all again at that point. :)

Of course, I would also like to wish you all a-

My little pony | Pony Town Amino

and a-

My Little Pony - Happy New Years! | My little pony, My little pony  friendship, Pony

P.S. I may still at times pop in and write something regardless. At times, there's some holes of inactivity, so who knows? Regardless, have a pleasant time. :)

enjoy buddy!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being gone some days, without a notice. Had to go on a trip for a few days, and of course, I forgot to post the message I had written about there going a few days extra.

Facepalm Pony Facehoof Rainbow Dash Another Facehoof - Mlp Facehoof Vector,  HD Png Download , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

So yeah. My bad there. Will go back to the regular schedule from tomorrow, with hopefully no issues anytime soon.

So @Blitz Boom? Would it be okay to re-involve Widdershins into the thread?

I kind of do want to pit my draconequus self against @Starlight. Since, and I mean this playfully, you do seem to be a bit of an overly serious sort and I want to play the part of a TarBaby opposite of you. Give you an individual you can't fight or deal any damage to, and that the only strategy to combat would be sitting down and talking things through in a friendly manner.

Heavens to Murgatroid! Actually, TALKING THINGS OUT?!!? You know that's my one major weakness! You KNOW I can't stand actually addressing my motives!!

That, and I do feel Widdershins ought to fall into that category of villainy as well. A slight corruptive force in the manner of the whole Monkey's Paw trope. The method of give-you-excessively-what-you-wished-for-but-make-you-regret-it-thereby-teaching-you-a-moral. 

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins  @Blitz Boom

I try to be fairly open minded so give me more ideas for your concept here and we might be able to work something out. You do interest me with this, although all of my other characters are tied up on the forums or off the forums. So I have this one here you could take a look at. Depends on your ideas.

https://mlpforums.com/character/126-rosemarid/

Edited by Starlight

8 hours ago, Widdershins said:

So @Blitz Boom? Would it be okay to re-involve Widdershins into the thread?

I kind of do want to pit my draconequus self against @Starlight. Since, and I mean this playfully, you do seem to be a bit of an overly serious sort and I want to play the part of a TarBaby opposite of you. Give you an individual you can't fight or deal any damage to, and that the only strategy to combat would be sitting down and talking things through in a friendly manner.

Heavens to Murgatroid! Actually, TALKING THINGS OUT?!!? You know that's my one major weakness! You KNOW I can't stand actually addressing my motives!!

That, and I do feel Widdershins ought to fall into that category of villainy as well. A slight corruptive force in the manner of the whole Monkey's Paw trope. The method of give-you-excessively-what-you-wished-for-but-make-you-regret-it-thereby-teaching-you-a-moral. 

I knew something was up in this dimension. nothing good comes out of them draconicous...:okiedokieloki: not only that but this dimension has been a hangout of many mischievous creatures lately.....

• 2 weeks later...