Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

I'm thinking of responses, but I'm not finding enough to sink my teeth into. Nothing about your response changed my character's situation, so there's nothing for me to describe. Also, --perhaps I should have expected as much with a casual stroll-- but without tension I find it very easy to ignore this RP.

Another character might fix this, but I'm not sure. If you think its worth a try than I'll meet you half way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Zoom Jump-Scare

Hello there. :) Nice to see you're interested in the RP, and good news here, in that there is not a lot of story you'd need to know. Depends on the area, but there's no big, overarching plot. We just goof around, and have fun with various stories. Some connected, some not. :) You have an area you'd like to RP in, within Equestria, and then I can perhaps fill you in on the happenings in that area?

============================================================================

@Loud Opinion

Tension? So you mean like... Conflict and stuff? Huh... I don't do a lot of that, but I can work something out. Maybe what we need, is less of a character, and more of a situation where things goes towards being somewhat bad. I'll think on this for a bit, then put something in. :3

I don't do a lot of those sorts of things, so gonna wring my head a bit. Maybe I can finally get some use out of one I were supposed to use earlier in the year, with another that then vanished... Yeah. Lemme think on this again, and get back to ya.

Alternatively... @Kujamih is looking for something to crash, and he have a pretty weird char to roll with. I could drag him into something too if it were? Maybe it would help with another person along, to spice it up? :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Hello there. :) Nice to see you're interested in the RP, and good news here, in that there is not a lot of story you'd need to know. Depends on the area, but there's no big, overarching plot. We just goof around, and have fun with various stories. Some connected, some not. :) You have an area you'd like to RP in, within Equestria, and then I can perhaps fill you in on the happenings in that area?

IDK, I just feel like doing a casual RP. Sometimes I get inspiration from what is currently going on.

We could do a random SoL with one of the characters I have so far. There is Peppermint the botanist, and Plum Blossom, a filly from the Plum Family. The others won't work well in a casual RP. I do have a list of random RP ideas, though, but they are very rough...

• Something to do with Spike?
  • Something to do with the student six?
  • Something to do with the canterlot six?
  • Why is Cozy Glow evil?
  • Dash-Dust RP? (Not in a romantic way.)
  • Whats up with the Kirins?
Edited by Zoom Jump-Scare

yes I has been summoned! @Loud Opinion  you want chaos?...... well my character is trying to fix this world... it's full of different fates created by writers and light is trying to connect everyone..... I guess that's chaotic.... for @Blitz Boom muhahahahaha @Zoom Jump-Scare you can join our story arc so @Blitz Boom will have a hard time..... I mean have a more livelier and fun world...... :lie:

Edited by Kujamih

@Kujamih @Zoom Jump-Scare

I don't use cannon characters, if I can avoid it, so I would prefer there not to be adventures with some like Spike or the like. Other folks can take over them if they want, but I prefer using OC's. No established lore, or character, that can be messed up that way.

So looking over your list, that'd narrow it down to... Chasing after Kirin, and figuring out something related to them? And the casual part of this RP, is more in the fact that I'm not forcing a grand narrative, even if the setting is the same. There's room for most sorts of stories here.

Which is why, once again, I need to remind Kujamih, that I will not force a big narrative here, nor have everyone interact. Some will never end up meeting, by design, and I will not at any point change policy on that. People can interact with those who allow it, and otherwise be allowed to be left alone, in their *bubbles*.

That being said, the idea can come in for those who would be interested. So go ahead and present it.

ok @Loud Opinion but I has to explain some stuff to @Zoom Jump-Scare

so don't read this part? spoilers?... for @Zoom Jump-Scare eyes only?

actually @Blitz Boom @Loud Opinion you should read this to know about Light and potentially about who VOID is.

Spoiler

soooo Light is from another dimension.... his was destroyed due to..... because I right the story that way..... Light knows about this. he knows the one who controls the fate of their worlds are writers. he has a love hate relationship with us. so from his struggles he has the ability to travel to other dimensions. now he wants to save the other dimensions.... how? by his influence. by his actions. by how he can move the plot! 

the PLOT Is  the one that keeps us alive or dead. the one who controls the plot wins. Light can only move the plot through the writers power and ability. and he can do that through his interactions with the writers.

I am on Lights side now.... I guess you can say he has beaten me already?..... maybe?

okay this one is what has happened.

Light traveled to casual stroll dimension. because a large gathering of writers appears hear and a lot of faults,errors and wrongs  are happening in this dimension( like flows of the story, other Alicorns appearing, other draconicous, different Plots or history from the original.) pretty much non cannon stuffs.

lol a non cannon story trying to fix or kill off non cannon stories.... the irony....

so anyway long story short Light is causing a lot of trouble. the story now is that Light stabbed Cali with his shards, runs away and finding the other writers in this dimension and trying to move the plot of this dimension. but then a demon squirrel showed up.... and that's where we are.

• Brohoof 1

I noticed when editing my post people tend to not read the ones I edited, maybe because it dosnt say in the notification that I edited a post or something..... so I don't edit it and just right another post. and technically..it IS another post.... what I don't get is people having problems with it though:blush:....

or maybe it has something to do with work... Documentation is important to me...well not me but to my work...so everything written should be properly voided and accounted for. so I tend to make another post  to reference that at that point that is the only thing I thought, and then this followed. and if a big error or mistake I don't edit it but point it out on the next post instead.... heck if  there's a signing or stamping function here id be one of it using it a lot.

@Kujamih

Just starting something quick here, before the OOC stuff: In the reply to my last post, you had the laser bounce back into Light, via another portal. That is not how I wrote the gates worked. The attack would go right into a dark realm, not come out again. It is sort of important, as that is how his kind's (not the mimic he looks like) ability work. They make gates for transport, and to use defensively. Yet they are strictly taught non-violence by their peer, and as such, Hammond would not retaliate like this.

Best to take this in the bud, before it goes out of hand. :) So letting you know why my reply will not acknowledge he hit himself. Unless that beam just in general, is somewhat bouncy, and he managed to shoot right back through the same gate with it. I could see that, honestly. :D

================================================================

On 2021-10-26 at 1:45 AM, Kujamih said:

okay this one is what has happened.

Light traveled to casual stroll dimension. because a large gathering of writers appears hear and a lot of faults,errors and wrongs  are happening in this dimension( like flows of the story, other Alicorns appearing, other draconicous, different Plots or history from the original.) pretty much non cannon stuffs.

lol a non cannon story trying to fix or kill off non cannon stories.... the irony....

so anyway long story short Light is causing a lot of trouble. the story now is that Light stabbed Cali with his shards, runs away and finding the other writers in this dimension and trying to move the plot of this dimension. but then a demon squirrel showed up.... and that's where we are.

*scratches head* Sol... Light's acting like Pinkie Pie then, but with portal powers? Sounds like a draconequus to me. :P

Also, every story on this forum is non-cannon. I'd be amazed if anyone here got into the actual show. :D Me personally, I like to see how others might show off their skills, so barring some incredibly wonky things, I allow a lot to pop in. Long as there is some balance. Ain't fun with an invincible Mary Sue bouncing around, but that's rarely a concern really. Also not a fan of godmodding, but that's another topic.

So yeah. Allowing draconequui, extra-dimensional beings, alicorns (and come on. Only Equestria have those, and there's just 5? Unlikely), sphinx, and original concepts. Gotta allow some creativity. :) Long as there's checks and balances via weaknesses, things are fine. Like my first draconequus being allergic to pure silver, and pure iron. Contact makes her powers turn on herself.

As for his quest... Well, he can go ahead and tr, but it's an endeavor that's doomed to fail. And others will definitely decide he's crazy. Been a time since we had one of those around, so this could be interesting. :P

Seemslike thus far, @Loud Opinion, yourself, and potentially @Zoom Jump-Scare are on board, so start there, and see where things leads from there. I know how to introduce @Loud Opinion into it, if I am allowed a little bit of creative flourish.

Basically, @Loud Opinion? Can I be allowed to say that say, during all this wonky portal stuff, Hammond tried jumping away to avoid getting attacked again, and accidentally ended up opening near Limbo and the shark pony, which then rushed through, and collided with the group? It'd get her near some that'd want to push A plot along, and might give more to interact with, that'd be more interesting for her too?

Or you know, I'll transport some of the ones near Manehattan (Meaning not Molotov) back to the Everfree Forest, and they ram into Limbo and the others there. Wouldn't be too hard. Just have to have Light charge at Hammond with some sort of weapon in hoof, and he'd automatically defend himself that way. He'd do that, yes @Kujamih?

@Zoom Jump-Scare I dunno how to fit you in just yet, but maybe if they go near Ponyville then, Plum would have heard the ruckus, and went into the forest to explore, stumbling over the lot of them? Can you tell me more of your character, please?

Ah, also, @Kujamih, there is actually some story progression going here, and previously happened events, and characters, remain cannon to this RP, even if the events are over, and players moved on. Ancalagon being the oldest of all Equestrian dragons, that rule over the Courier's Guild? Cannon. The monsters attacks on Ponyville I, and others, made up? Same there. (I do miss the guy who made the long running monster attack though. @Seamore Sandwich. Great writer that one)

Character growth, like what Blitz Boom went through, and Briar and Brittle, also remains. Things still happen in the same world after all. :)

• Brohoof 1

Let's see, Plum Blossom is a young earth pony filly. She is about the same age as the CMCs, and is in Ms. Cheerilee's class. She was born in and lives in Ponyville. She is a student, but she already has a cutie mark (A plum blossom) because she knows that she will be a plum farmer when she grows up. She had a violet coat with a dark pink mane that she keeps straight. She also has a yellow bow for her hair and she likes to wear a plum blossom in her hair too. (Everypony always says she smells like plum blossoms. I wonder why...) 

Plum Blossom is a member of the Plum family, which are plum farmers. Plum Blossom actually got her cutie mark pretty early on. Even before entering Ms. Cleerilees class, she knew she was going to be a plum farmer. There were many examples of when she helps out on the farm, and she likes the way they don't seem like chores. Also, Plum Blossom baked a Plum Cobbler with Pinkie Pie last weekend and it was so good it got sold out within ten minutes. Now she thinks she is really good at baking too.

She is a very outgoing pony, often quite talkative and full of energy, but can also be naive at times. She is also known for her love of adventures and is quick to jump into actions. Despite having her cutie mark already, she often likes to try discovering what else she likes. She also hates it when older ponies tell her she can't do something for whatever reason or that she shouldn't do what the CMCs are doing because she already has her talent. 

@Blitz Boom

Uuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! the PLOTTT!!!! 

and first of all the laser might have bounced off, not sure what's in the portal and I stick to the rules of not god moding. so the laser that I used goes into the portal bounced off, again NOT the demon squirrel's fault but light. the laser might've reacted with hamonds magic in some way..who knows... maybe the writers just wanted to have a comedic relief to their pets.:devious:

anyway... I don't see Light Charging off against that demon squirrel as he, actually just used that laser to test out the squirrel. and if squirrel can use magic Light would be cautious.

and besides do what you want I will adjust make my character attack you if you want things to go your way, that's what everyone should be playing at muhehehehehe.

let the mind games begin:derp:...wrong emoji:oh_golly:.....

:fabulous:

@Kujamih @Zoom Jump-Scare @Loud Opinion

19 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Uuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! the PLOTTT!!!! 

and first of all the laser might have bounced off, not sure what's in the portal and I stick to the rules of not god moding. so the laser that I used goes into the portal bounced off, again NOT the demon squirrel's fault but light. the laser might've reacted with hamonds magic in some way..who knows... maybe the writers just wanted to have a comedic relief to their pets.:devious:

anyway... I don't see Light Charging off against that demon squirrel as he, actually just used that laser to test out the squirrel. and if squirrel can use magic Light would be cautious.

and besides do what you want I will adjust make my character attack you if you want things to go your way, that's what everyone should be playing at muhehehehehe.

let the mind games begin:derp:...wrong emoji:oh_golly:.....

I made things fit. As what you'd like to do now, that you're seeing the family a bit more... Well, that's gonna be your hassle. Have fun meeting the myriad of beings without any form to be harmed, nor bring harm. :P

He can't use magic. The portals are a species-related thing to his kind, connecting them with their home dimension. No magic beyond that.

23 hours ago, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

Let's see, Plum Blossom is a young earth pony filly. She is about the same age as the CMCs, and is in Ms. Cheerilee's class. She was born in and lives in Ponyville. She is a student, but she already has a cutie mark (A plum blossom) because she knows that she will be a plum farmer when she grows up. She had a violet coat with a dark pink mane that she keeps straight. She also has a yellow bow for her hair and she likes to wear a plum blossom in her hair too. (Everypony always says she smells like plum blossoms. I wonder why...) 

Plum Blossom is a member of the Plum family, which are plum farmers. Plum Blossom actually got her cutie mark pretty early on. Even before entering Ms. Cleerilees class, she knew she was going to be a plum farmer. There were many examples of when she helps out on the farm, and she likes the way they don't seem like chores. Also, Plum Blossom baked a Plum Cobbler with Pinkie Pie last weekend and it was so good it got sold out within ten minutes. Now she thinks she is really good at baking too.

She is a very outgoing pony, often quite talkative and full of energy, but can also be naive at times. She is also known for her love of adventures and is quick to jump into actions. Despite having her cutie mark already, she often likes to try discovering what else she likes. She also hates it when older ponies tell her she can't do something for whatever reason or that she shouldn't do what the CMCs are doing because she already has her talent. 

Seems like a fine character to me. :) Approved, and looking forward to meeting the little scamp. :D Definite someone who'd react to something happening in the forest perhaps? Think I have an idea about how to set you up with @Loud Opinion and myself for a start, then Kujamih will come in relatively soon after.

So, plan here: The shark mare and Limbo are chasing around, Limbo starts screaming, as she thinks she's about to be eaten, and Plum is nearby. She rushes into the forest, following the sound, and see the two of them running about, with the shark mare chasing the tired looking mare, Limbo around, nomming on the air, as if she's actually preparing to eat her.

And it's at that point, I send a monster at the whole scene, and you all have to run for your lives. :) Enough action happening there to interest everyone?

I threw one of my shards inside the portal:derp: just to be safe....

I was planning to destroy the shadow but why not duel with shadow clones. except mine is made from light. 

so there's 2 Lights in the area. one is the one that got hit by the laser, the one who everyone is accustomed to and is a bit far from the rest of the group. and the other just puff out of thin air like pinkie pie is very near the group just behind them close enough to whisper at their ears. and oh another one that no one can see....