Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Kujamih

Ergh, a slight edit perhaps, though I can likely make it seem like it's something else going on. Draconequus territory, so the forest could act weird by itself. Just make sure to again, not get into too many details of an adult nature. Let's not make the poor moderators lift that heavy ban hammer. :)

As for the picture... Tentative well done, and hope it's not too much. :) I am not entirely, 100% sure where the line are with the moderators, but that seems suggestive at worst. Good art skills honestly.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Kujamih

Ergh, a slight edit perhaps, though I can likely make it seem like it's something else going on. Draconequus territory, so the forest could act weird by itself. Just make sure to again, not get into too many details of an adult nature. Let's not make the poor moderators lift that heavy ban hammer. :)

As for the picture... Tentative well done, and hope it's not too much. :) I am not entirely, 100% sure where the line are with the moderators, but that seems suggestive at worst. Good art skills honestly.

I actually stopped and didn't finish it hehehe cause it might be too much... :okiedokieloki:

I guess I'll let you do the edit in your line then.

As a reminder, since I know and can trust you guys to keep RP friendly and making sure RP is a safe place without causing some discomfort to some other members, please keep in mind this is still a public space RP. That means be wary what you put in the RP as other members are also reading this even if they're not part of this RP. All is good and I'm not going to stop anyone from putting out their ideas onto their story. But I want to make sure RP is a safe place while keeping sensitive topic under a radar without any discomfort.  If you guys wishes to discuss the plan in greater details that maybe NSFW, do so through PM. Other than that, and you all knows this already, but this a just a friendly reminder to keep RP SFW. Thank you for the understanding and if any one have a specific question or concerns for me, you're welcome to ask!

That's all and have a  good day

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TBD said:

As a reminder, since I know and can trust you guys to keep RP friendly and making sure RP is a safe place without causing some discomfort to some other members, please keep in mind this is still a public space RP. That means be wary what you put in the RP as other members are also reading this even if they're not part of this RP. All is good and I'm not going to stop anyone from putting out their ideas onto their story. But I want to make sure RP is a safe place while keeping sensitive topic under a radar without any discomfort.  If you guys wishes to discuss the plan in greater details that maybe NSFW, do so through PM. Other than that, and you all knows this already, but this a just a friendly reminder to keep RP SFW. Thank you for the understanding and if any one have a specific question or concerns for me, you're welcome to ask!

For reference , was my previous blunder considered already a NSFW?

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Kujamih said:

For reference , was my previous blunder considered already a NSFW?

?. You mean the drawing? If so, while it's not very sensual, it is quite suggestive for some viewers. So I have to play it safe and went ahead and add a "spoiler" tag and a small warning content before it. 

• Brohoof 1

@TBD

On 2022-03-23 at 8:02 PM, TBD said:

Of course mate. :) Hence why I asked him to be a little careful, in adding details. Outta remember that folks of all ages reads this, and there's... Other places, for the other sort of detailed moments of intimacy. If it came to that in the RP, I'd most likely write something along the lines of *After an intimate moment between them, the two would return to their compatriots*, with no further details of the circumstances. Alluding to something happening, but not offering details, is the way.

If at any point, something is spotted that goes dangerous near, then of course, please tell, and we shall endeavor to correct it, post haste. :) Ain't a reason for us to get on each others bad side. Sides, sure you got enough to do, without having to swing the ban hammer. Doing what we can, so we can have that hefty lad rest in his corner, undisturbed. :P

@Starforce

I get the point on the previous picture. No details, but dancing on the edge perhaps. The second picture is far better. Nothing that could be seen as wrong there, and some great details. Really shows off Shark's utter lack of respect, for the concept of personal space too. :D Poor Light, what have he got himself into?

19 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Of course mate. :) Hence why I asked him to be a little careful, in adding details. Outta remember that folks of all ages reads this, and there's... Other places, for the other sort of detailed moments of intimacy. If it came to that in the RP, I'd most likely write something along the lines of *After an intimate moment between them, the two would return to their compatriots*, with no further details of the circumstances. Alluding to something happening, but not offering details, is the way.

If at any point, something is spotted that goes dangerous near, then of course, please tell, and we shall endeavor to correct it, post haste. :) Ain't a reason for us to get on each others bad side. Sides, sure you got enough to do, without having to swing the ban hammer. Doing what we can, so we can have that hefty lad rest in his corner, undisturbed. :P

I really appreciated  for your guys' understanding. And it does seems everyone on here already have it under the control as well. I figured since there's some uncertainty when it come to this kind of topic, I thought I could go ahead and jump in to make it clear just in case for future references. RP section is pretty huge and I could easily overlook and missed the issues regrading with RP. So it was very helpful for me and the rest of the RP staff when members such as you guys were able to look after each other and take responsibility  by showing concerns towards your surrounding. So thank you again :). I don't want to put anyone in general in a this awkward position or make them feel embarrassed or be the "cop" for rp either. Heck,that wouldn't be fun for me or anyone here.  :ButtercupLaugh:We're all on the same boat equally here, since the most important rule here is having fun in RP:mlp_smug:  Also of course if there's some concerns or question you all are unsure, never hesitant to ask, I will be more happy to answer them!

• Brohoof 1

Gonna be delays between posts for a time, I'm afraid. Health is messing with me, and I am having trouble staying upright for too long. Makes it hard to write. Will try and do it the times I can, but it will take longer, and might not live up to standard. Just to let everyone know, so they're not wondering where the posts are.

=====================================================

@TBD

Moderators gotta moderate mate,. otherwise, who know what sorta wonky stuff gets uploaded to this forum, right? And the best way to avoid that, is being proactive, so just good you do a little poke, and lay down the law, just so we're all on the same page, and don't end up in troubled waters. :) Kept this one going for years now, so trying to not get it shut down, ya know? :) So I'll behave, and hope it keeps above standards. If not, just let us know.

@Sekel

My idea was that Twilight never knew she existed and the letters somehow were missed or never read. Point being, if she finds out she was ignored on purpose…boy, she is gonna be really, REALLY mad at Twilight. Twilight is going to have to come to terms with how bad she messed up here, which would be interesting. Twilight has many lessons to still learn…

@Sekel @Starforce

As I understand it, Twilight have never gotten letters from Twilight, but have gotten some from Alluria. Which as it were sent from an apparent dead pony/one that no one had heard of, would likely be marked as spam, and tossed. maybe before it even got to her.

• Brohoof 1