Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Hey folks. Just letting you know, that I will be off from the forums, until Thursday. Got a fair bit of stuff to do the next few days, including today, so I sadly have to put this on the backburner for a little bit. Don't worry though. I'll be back Thursday, as mentioned. Just need a few days. :)

• Brohoof 2

Yeh! I should follow Blitzie Boom's example, set aside an hour or so a week for just this! And any other creative endeavors!

You get to it when you get to it, BB! I wouldn't want you coming here if there's so much other stuff you be needing to work on! Long as you do have time to yourself, is what is important!

Don't worry about the inconvenience, friend! Take care of the things that need your attention first. All this will be waiting when you're ready to pick up where you left off. 

(edited)

@EQ_Theta @-Solstice-

My responses are first after sleep, but got a long work day here Wednesday, so spend some of my free day to write the majority of the stuff needed. Yours will be edited in, before I go to work. :)

(edit) Will be after work now. Woke up late, and needed to do other stuff. Whoops.

====================================================================

@EQ_Theta @Widdershins @AuroraGlimmer

Thanks for the nice words. :) Trying to make things work semi-reliably. Just some shifts to fill at work, making things wonky. Tourist season, y'know? Need to spend most energy getting through that.

And Widders? An hour? You think I write all of this in 1 hour? xD Not even close.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

Responses is pushes again, until tomorrow. I know it's an annoyingly recurring theme, but should start to ease up with the tourists, in a few weeks. Pushing one day though, should make things fit with a few off days, for easier writing. Sorry for the delay. :(

• Brohoof 1

@-HeedGreen- @Sekel

The thing here is, that it comes down to Sekel. I already set them up, as being very near the town, the last time I responded. They are there, in the same day, like... Actually less than a half hour from them. I can have them there in the next post.

The thing is, Sekel is a busy person, and thus, are not here all that often. As such, the posts involving Twilight takes quite the amount of time.

I could potentially force things along somewhat, if I would be given some... Creative permissions to *borrow* Twilight for a bit, and then edit things, if I wrote her out of character to what they had in mind. Yet this is also something Sekel would decide on, as Twilight is theirs to control, as things stand.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I believe you misread my post, Magnolia isn't under the weather, so I won't address that in my post. I would not mind waiting to reply, for Sekel's schedule, as that was the plan here eventually. That would probably help me with RP burnout, which I am experiencing a mild form of currently. I would not mind you taking creative liberties for my character, either. 

I would actually like to hold off on posting, until we get to the 'meat' of the encounter, as my motivation for this is currently at a low, until we can get that.

Edited by -HeedGreen-

@Blitz Boom

I am not in the best of headspaces for this at the moment, so I would prefer to just wait until Sekel comes around for this RP. I've changed Magnolia's character massively from how she appeared in the start of the RP, she is no longer a villainous type of character or with any motivation, and the idea of that still being something part of her character here is a bit of a block to write further, so I would prefer to just post once in a while whenever Sekel is around.

@Blitz Boom

Spectra's creation was spurred on by the fact that Magloria isn't my character, and instead someone who belongs to a friend on another site. Magloria, the version I was using in our RP was heavily inspired by the original Magloria from 2017, who I interacted with in another RP around that time. Spectra is basically just my conception of what Magloria's old version was, before her character was rewritten for an RP from 2021-2022, that ended rather recently. Magloria, in the universe that the Frozen North is set in, was little more than a nickname Spectra came up with.

Magloria is more of someone that my other friend lets me use, so to speak.

Edited by -HeedGreen-

@-HeedGreen- @Sekel

Fine by me. We'll see what happens, when Sekel comes around again. :)

(The next ones, are responses to folks I missed. Sorry :( )

===============================================

@Catpone Cerberus

Roger that. I'll see you when you're ready for it. No stress. :)

=================================================

@-HeedGreen-

We'll see where Spectra as she is currently, goes. I get that she's not a hero, just one who knows evil should be applied a certain way, to avoid such ghastly things as mobs and pitchforks. Dreadfully annoying things, yes? Same with harmony magic. Big oof. Best to not be too risky, and instead go at things methodically, and well prepared. :)

====================================================

@GingerLightning

Things takes the time it takes. :) I look forward to when you come around again. I think I responded to your last one at least. I checked, and seemed like it. If I somehow missed it, please just let me know, and I'll get right on it. :)

• Brohoof 1