open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,

Foxy briefly smiled. At least tings were looking better, and while she really didn't know them that much, they seemed nice enough. It is rare she trusts someone she first meets this much.

"I come across them quite often, I learned it's best to avoid them. Unfortunately due to my frequent work with foxes it's not hard for them to find my scent. I've seen worse anyway, though the timber wolves gave me quite a few close calls." Foxy wasn't one to fight back anyway, not that she would last long against them. Still, despite them being dangerous and not well liked, she wouldn't be one to harm other creatures.

It was quiet for a few seconds, before Foxy heard a quiet and shaky voice, it took her a few seconds to realize it was from the Changeling, Brittle. They seemed quite shy too, but even more so than Foxy. Not wanting to be rude, she agreed with "Yes, they sure are aren't they. They sound far more scary than even some of the noises the foxes make." She hoped she didn't scare Brittle off. She decided to just give her space as Foxy was quite familiar with being shy. Being a Changeling probably made it worse, with all the hate against them.

@@Blitz Boom

"aww, thanks you~!" Pinkie chirped gratefully from out of nowhere, popping up and pulling Alonsus into a quick friendly hug before quickly disappearing back to the counter to continue her cheerful order-taking as if she'd never left; the only evidence of her presence at the table being a single strawberry cupcake, with just the perfect amount of frosting and a yummy cream cheese filling, that she'd left behind.

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

@@Blitz Boom,

@@Widdershins,

As Lily and Widdershins talked, Stardust yawned again and laid down on the ground between the two  absently using one of the remaining pancakes as a pillow and  listened to Lily and Widdershins talk closing his eyes as he did so 'maybe just resting my eyes a bit won't hunt' he silently mused to himself, as he cutely snuggled the pancake he was using as a pillow. The scene making it hard to imagine the pony in front of them was actually over six hundred years old

Discord: "My name is Discord Draconequis, you killed my Fluttershy. Prepare to Die!"

@@Blitz Boom

Astral chuckled a bit, possibly her father too, there was also the chance he wasn't spying on them too, he wouldn't normally do that unless he was worried about Astral, probably why he knew about her attempts to resurrect the dead quite well. "I'll have you know he's not watching us." She lifted her hoof, as if casting a spell in her hoof and-. "Oh, well not all the time." It was green smoke, indicating he was. She blushed slightly. "He's joking dad." She threw away the smoke shortly after saying that, dissipating it, but it turned red almost right before it finished dissipating, Astral watching it as it did. "Anyways. I'm sure he'd enjoy the show if he stayed."

Misty chuckled walking to the exit. "Shall we start the tour?" She asked pointing to the door.

"Yeah." She opened the door, catching the bag of bits with some telekinesis before the hit her. she wasn't the most reflexive pony. She shrugged i off, knowing it was her fault and not Chow's. "Thanks, although thinking of it. We didn't need to bet on our silence. Probably would've stayed silent out of nothing to do." She walked a bit out the door, almost a bit too fast. She was anxious to see the landmark of sorts.

"We're not in a rush, we need to take our time." Misty said, calling out Astral's current walking speed. "We can't enjoy the place without time to do so." Astral paused her walking. "Chow, you take the lead, again."

Edited by Lloyd

You have your whole life left, so much to do, so much time to do it.

Use it wisely; Because you will never get a second chance.

Ocs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KsjJPI0_DDAFarIByu6GZmrqhUgnKZO5Uu1zC0rXW6w/edit

Tumblr:https://special-minds.tumblr.com

@@Blitz Boom

Lance actually had noticed the lost leg, and was dying to ask something about it, but he thought that that would be extremely rude.

"I think that was an amazing thing to do. I mean, I probably would've booked it and tried to save myself."

Lance paused and thought about something to say.

"So you came yesterday? Funny, I also came very recently... like, today. Or yesterday, I don't know if I've stayed past midnight or not. Anyway... uh... so what about Null?"

(Also, I just got Null and Void. I feel so smaaaart)

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

@@Blitz Boom

"We are going to find some answers from the hunter recovering in the healer's hut. The healer should have the concoction ready for us by then. Whatever we find out from him, we'll use that information to ask for a reconsideration from the council. No need to worry about that one; I will personally bring up the matter to them so you and your friends can begin tracking down the former elder."

Ghilan walked over to his quarters to look for a bag and some string. The little drake caught his fancy but he was afraid it will try to nip at him; he liked small animals but drakes were an oddity. He rather keep his distance out of concern he'd be sidetracked and delay the day's activities. Sen had just woken up from his slumber feeling slightly better and noticed Lin meditating in the corner. He smiled to himself and thought about how she's taken up the practice but the mere act also secretly tipped him off to something bothering her. He taught her about the process and the tells, after all. Lin also just broke from her meditative trance and gleefully greeted both Sen and Omen. Ghilan walked back in with Omen's requests as well as some food. Dried berries, a few picked fruits, and some watercress picked from the day before.

Sen took some of the watercress and handed it to Omen with a slightly questionable look, on the plants to be exact. He knew little about them but hearing the stories of those who tasted it came down to two words: it depends. Whatever he knew of their taste was limited to the time they were picked. He thought he should let her know.

"Watercress... this one you need to be cautious. The taste differs depending on when they were picked. Young ones have a mild flavor, not too strong on the tongue but the peppery taste is still there. The mature ones have much stronger, bitter flavors; those are the ones you want to avoid. You'll quickly find yourself running for water, develop an aversion to these, or both."

Ghilan chuckled at what Sen mentioned but immediately stifled himself. "One cloth pouch and a ball of string." Ghilan said as he handed the objects to Omen. "I wasn't sure how much you wanted so I decided to give you the whole thing, and in case you need it for anything else, it's there. We should eat, keep the strength up for the day."

A figure was waiting outside the elder's home and from the slits on the curtain, Ghilan could see a familiar elderly figure trying to grab his attention. He walked out and had a chat with her before coming back with a clay vessel, the concoction he requested the night before.

"We have what we need. Let me know when you're all ready to go."

Edited by EQ_Theta

@@BloodDrops,@@Blitz Boom,  @@Missklang

Storm looked at his hooves thoughtfully, "I always wondered why hooves could grab things, but I usually chalked it down to magic. Dragons get those cool claws and opposable thumbs; it's pretty cool really. I bet you could do some pretty great card tricks!" Storm smiled, "I have a couple of dragon friends, but only one of them liked card tricks so far..."

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

@@Blitz Boom,

Ginger Lightning walked into her house and talked to her mom for a bit...

She came out of her house carrying a collar in her magic ...

"Meeko! Here doggie,doggie!"Ginger Lightning called for Meeko hoping that he would come over and allow her to place the collar on him... 

When it came to the rock comment though, she did chose to respond by bending down to the ground and picking up a small one there with her claws, then throwing it up and down in her hand.

Blood Drops gave her the dumbstruck zombie look. She didn't know how the dragon had picked up a rock. It was very confusing, Blood herself had trouble picking up stuff, so she used her mouth most of the time. She moved super close to the dragon and examined her claws, she firstly thought some sort of magic was involved, though this wasn't the case. She followed the stone with her eyes as it jumped up and down. She was easily entertained and this was first class zombie entertainment. She wanted to have a go herself. She needed to pick something up with her hoof and then practise.

She picked up a small rock with her mouth and tried to catch it. It didn't work. She then tried to pick up the stone by hoof and ended up kicking it along the floor. Getting fed up she picked it up with her mouth therefore contaminating it. She dropped it at the dragons claws "Throw That Again" she demanded. 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR DEAD

img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-

YOUR MAREFRIEND IS ALWAYS RIGHT

@@Blitz Boom

*Cacora moved almost silently after the voice. Her steps very light as her currently Pegasus type magic made her very light. She stopped once she was near the shadows.* "How long have you been here? I have been here for as long as I can remember." *She says, while removing a firefly jar from her saddlebags and letting their light cascade over the area.* 'I had hoped to let these guys go at Fluttershy's but then the town was attacked. Not this is happening.'

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Blitz Boom

@@Moonlit

Luna levitated the letter over to herself and quickly read it. She was definitely shocked at the news that the gemstone had broken, though her shock could only be seen for a moment before she got out a quill. "One moment," she said as she wrote a quick letter. When she was done with the letter, she sealed it in an envelope, marked it with Serenade's address, then started writing on another paper. After that, she levitated both the letter and the note, which was a list of ingredients, over to Stargazer, then asked, "If you would, please bring this note to the apothecary, and the letter then to the address on the envelope. It is imperative that this be done quickly."

@@Widdershins

"I am no performing monkey, and I don't do parlor tricks for the amusement of an audience. This is your one warning: be careful what you wish for. If you ask me to show my magic again, I will, but you'll wish I hadn't," Hunter said calmly. It should be clear from the tone of his voice that he had said this many times before, and that he was serious.

@@Blitz Boom

"I'm honestly just doing things the way my parents taught me: use great ingredients all around, but only use the highest quality ingredients where they'll shine most," Penny replied as she typed the totals into her register and bagged Scarcity's merchandise in a brown paper bag with handles and the shop logo printed in color. "That way, each piece of candy has its own unique flavor. It actually allows me to keep a greater variety in stock when we're running low of certain things, too. Also, some of the high quality ingredients would be overwhelming together. For example, if I used Saddle Arabian buttermilk in the Sailor Bars, which have Celestial Seasalt in them, the flavor would be too much. Definitely not the flavor combination you'd want. That'll be six bits please ."

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

Satin followed Vivid as they went through the town. When her eyes met the inn, they lit up. "No bench for me tonight," she whispered to herself.

"Thank you Vivid," Satin said. "I may have to see if that wine shop is still there tomorrow. It's not my preferred drink, but it is much better than cider, in my opinion. Cider will have to do tonight though. Traveling really takes it's toll. But yes, you're right. I'll go ask if they have a room." Satin walked into the inn, waving at Vivid to follow.

The inn was filled with ponies, talking and drinking away to their heart's content. As she walked in, she noticed eyes staring at her in a mix of fear, shock, and confusion. Eventually, the whole in was staring at her, the talking limited to a small murmur here and there. Panic welled up in Satin's chest and she quickly exited from the inn. She took a moment, taking deep breaths to stop herself from panicking, before walking back over to Vivid.

"On second thought, maybe I should find a nice cozy alley or bench for tonight."

'Why? do I feel like this?' she asked to herself. 'I got used to using my normal form in Canterlot, why did this feel so different? So many eyes on me isn't unnatural. Maybe it's because I'm used to Canterlot or because I integrated there slowly? So many scared and confused eyes.... All i could taste was fear...' Tears started to well up in her eyes. 'Do they just see me as just a love sucking monster?'

img-19010-1-img-19010-1-post-8308-0-9062
Banner By @Kyoshi
My OCs:
SOL Characters :Happy "Bladed" HeartLyrical Verses & Satin Wings
FoE OC: Steady Hoof

@@Moon Dancer.

"Awh how cute, you're blushing."

The mare giggled a little from her position beneath his face before straightening up to a sitting position again.

"I've been in here for the past... Oh, I don't know anymore. A while at least, and I haven't heard about what have been going on out there. I don't know why anypony would be after you for moving things though. The town's really messed up so all the help is good, right? Not like you hurt anypony too bad, or we'd know."

She did know that three had died in town yesterday, but today? Nah, not a peep on that front, so no reason to worry so much she'd say, which meant she had no issues in moving a bit closer again and look at him with the same relaxed smile on her face that she had thus far.

"My name's Sorrow. What's yours? Might it be Mr. Blushy?"

Another small giggle escaped her as she said this, knowing full well that the odds of that were pretty small, but finding it a little funny anyway.

================================================================================

@@Moon Dancer.

@@Shineling

Alonsus were noticeably confused when Pinkie apparently came out of nowhere and hugged him, before vanishing as quickly again as she had shown back to the counter, leaving only the fresh scent of cupcake in the air.

Or okay, she had left one on the table and the smell of that wafted up towards his nostrils, but the other thing sounded better in his head.

He send a glance towards the counter now, where she stood as the ray of sunshine she tended to be, in front of Transmutation, who seemed to have taken in that he should give some of the pastries a go. It would be sort of interesting to see how their interaction went from this point, and as he had his soup, his bread and the newly acquired cupcake, he were all set to see the show unfold.

==============================================================================

@@Foxy Socks

"I-I don't know if I heard a f-fox before."

"I hate to interrupt, but I can assure you that we have heard one of them. Remember that sound a few night ago that you compared to, and I quote, *A demon that had dragged itself out of a swamp of pain*?"

Brittle shivered a little, then nodded. She recalled that one well.

"It is quite fascinating how such a small and nimble creature can make such noises, but I suppose you can't judge everything by the way it looks. I tried to do that the first time I actually met a fox, and only sensed this small, curious being near the river, tentatively wandering the edges of where I might have been able to reach it, which drew in my attention. Smart little creature was a diversion, and another one nicked a few of my fish while I was distracted.

I could have given chase, but quite frankly, I'd say they had earned them. Besides, it wasn't as embarassing as the next five times during the next few years I got tricked by others of them again. Cunning little things, and something I can understand wanting to resea- " *CLANG*

His words and his way forward were stopped as he wandered headfirst into a metallic sign that was danging from the side of a barber shop, which made him take a disoriented step backwards whilst he tried to get his bearings again.

A small, barely audible giggle were also heard for a short time after that, before Brittle managed to put her hoof up to her muzzle and stop herself. Apparently, this kind of slapstick entertainment amused her to at least some degree. Might not have if Briar was injured, but he seemed fine enough all things considered. No bleeding at least.

===========================================================

@@Lloyd

"So the old bag of bones was listening in, eh? Well then, this is gonna be a hoot if I ever meet him."

Chow let out a hearty laugh as he locked the door and put the key in his bag, then turned to the two gals that were counting on him to show them the splendors of Canterlot. Or at least not get them lost, which would just be five kinds of embarrassing since yes, the town shops and such may have changed, but it had only been about a year. The streets wouldn't have undergone massive changes in that time, right? Right.

Hence, getting them lost was gonna make him come off as a bigger doofus than he already were, and he didn't need that on his rep. Had to let him have a little pride here.

But, internal yapping aside, it was about time to start the tour, which would start by getting to the market. if he didn't mess up in getting them there, he should be able to lead 'em to the garden from that point on.

"Alright, welcome to Double Chow's tour guides. Please follow in a straight line and don't feed the nobles, as the hussy little twonks might sneer at you."

A cheeky grin accompanied his little stunt of messing about again, before eading the way onward and keeping an eye around on other shops, including Scarcity's. He really had to remember that he had to go in there today and fulfill his part of their deal, whatever that turned out to be. He might have a general idea, but Scarcity could be pretty vague and dubious when she wanted to be, and trying to force something out of her were darn near impossible, so the full extend only she knew. Which were likely just the way she liked it, as he knew that she loved knowing things others didn't.

That aside, they were on their way and currently, from the looks of things, going down a more classy, clothes shop part of town.

"If you ever go insane and figure *Hey, I'm gonna play dress-up with Misty* this here's the place to go. Got all sorts of odds and ends, so I'm sure you can find something fitting for her. A pretty pink frilly dress perhaps?"

He looked at Misty as he said that, barely able to keep a laugh back. It was gonna backfire on him sooner or latter to mess with her, as she was the smart and devious one of the pair, but come on, how could he pass the chance to say something like this? besides, might be she actually did fancy looking at the dresses. Never knew what sort a pony were before testing them after all, eh?

===============================================================================

@@genessee

"Oh, so y-you're new to town as well then? Not a good time to have shown up, h-huh?"

It had sounded quite a bit better in her own head than it had when she had actually uttered the words, and the slight embarrassment over it almost made her want to just change topics, and fast at that, so she didn't step more in it. Yet thankfully, Lance did so himself in a way that made it sound like he wasn't too confident about things either. Or might be he was just not too good at segues. Whichever one it was, she wasn't going to question him about it, as it seemed like it might be a bit rude to do so, and she didn't want to step on anypony's hooves.

"Null is my b-big sister. She's taken care of me ever since we had to f-flee Troy, and I think she's at the h-hospital right now to try and help. She can be a little o-overprotective and sneer sometimes, but she just worries that s-something could happen all the time. She's a good pony though. E-even made all the legs I-I have used whilst growing up herself."

=========================================================================

@@EQ_Theta

After putting down the things she had to put in the pouch on the table, Omen looked at the offered green thing they called a *watercress* before cautiously sniffing it, not sure what to think on it as they started to talk about it having to be not too old, not to young, and her needing water to eat it perhaps. Usually she didn't have this issue, and had openly eaten things that were quite literally on fire before - the time she tried coal made everypony around her look at her like she were an absolute lunatic, even if she had just misunderstood it when somepony had asked if anypony could check if the grill was ready - but she were still cautious when it came with warnings from her friends.

Still, it seemed fine enough, so after a bit she took one and started chewing it down slowly, without twitching at the taste, though tilting her head a little to the left and right as she tried to figure out if this were good.

"Tastes funny. Weird aftertaste, but good? Warm at least."

A small *clink* were heard on the ground as a gem fell down from her head and landed on the floor, with the drake giving some distraught sounds on her forehead and trying to move down after it, before Omen picked it up and returned it up to the eager little thing again. Apparently, her tilting her head had made it loose it's grip on this, which it wasn't all too happy about. Considering the color of the jade were halfway gone too, she guessed it was because it had started to *eat* the gem, or whatever it was that it did that resulted in this. She frankly had no idea.

As the Elder gave her the string and pouch though, her focus was on this and she nodded at him as a sort of thanks she had seen before. Then came the work of tying the string around the head of the pouch to make it possible to have around the neck, whilst still making it possible to open it, which... Went poorly, to say the least.

How poorly? Enough so that within a minute, she had accidentally tied her own left front hoof to her head and trapped the tail of her drake in the process, without really having any idea how it got so bad, or how she had done this in a way so that the pouch was dangling from her left ear, and barely tied around even once. Quite frankly, if it had anything in it right now, it would likely have fallen to the floor.

When Ghilan came in again she looked over at him, Sen and Lin, still chewing on the leaves she had been given before and somewhat unable to move because of how she had tied herself up.

"Help please, I want to come along too."

The drake was none too happy about being trapped and writhed around, trying to get it's tail loose, but to no avail right now. It was as stuck as Omen, and with as little clue about how it had happened as her.

Hopefully they could get this sorted so they could be on their way. As Ghilan had said, it was time for them to learn about things now, and then move onward to trying to get hold of the former elder Salosan again, depending on what sort of information they found, if any. There'd likely be something, but you never knew when it came to Salosan it seemed.

========================================================================

@@GingerLightning

Meeko popped her head out with a face full of dirt and a half tomato dangling on his ear. Seems like he had quite the fun time here, though that didn't mean that he didn't go over to Ginger the second she called. Pony friend did good things to him after all, though what was she holding? Circle thing? Was it some kind of toy?

He got closer and sniffed at the thing before it was placed around his neck, which made him give out a yelp and fall down while he desperately tried to claw the collar off from his neck. Something which were highly ineffective, but his instinct told him that this wasn't supposed to be here and it made him panic. He'd likely need some help calming down so that he might be able to get used to this thing.

============================================================================

@@BloodDrops

@@Shineling

@@Missklang

"The technical term in my books are *tactile telekinesis*. Basically, even non-unicorns or alicorns have a small degree of selective magic that allows them to pick up things though essentially gluing it to their hooves with this subconscious magic. It's not something that's registered by your conscious mind from what it said, and can be hard to impossible to do in certain individuals, like those with specific mental traumas or damages.

At least, that's the theory. The book I have on pony physiology isn't exactly new, and the information might have been disproved by this point. I haven't had to time to stock up on more recent ones from the bookstore yet, though it is better than no information at least.

As for your request Blood..."

She were tempted to just say no, as she had no interest in getting her drool on her, as that likely could contain some of her disease, but she'd humor her for now, though she did cheat a little.

Using a bit of magic that rolled off her claws, she rose a hand of stone up from the ground that slowly took the rock up and lifted it, at which point Nerzhei would smirk slightly at the zombie pony. The hand bore semblance to her own, and by staying near the pony's field of vision, it should allow her to see exactly how she were picking things, and how joints in the clawed fingers helped well on that.

"Joints, opposable thumbs, and a palm. Effective in small things like this, or to grab hold of just about anything really. It can be easier to drop things than it is for ponies though if you don't focus on your grip."

Meanwhile, in the doorway to the hut, Blitz let go of Molotov's leg and looked up at him now that she had a chance to really, at which point she saw his metallic wings and her eyes widened.

"You have wings? Yey! I've tried to make some too for months."

"Yeah, I can see that, but they're too focused on a feather design. Bat pony inspired ones will work better, though I can't tell you how to do it right. Mother was always pretty clear on everypony needing to learn something on their own mostly, with only a few hints here and there."

"That's smart. I wouldn't wanna just copy either. i wanna make something that work myself, and then one day fly around like an alicorn, hehe. Your mom sounds really smart for thinking the same."

"Heh, that's a good one Blitz."

He laughed, though the clueless expression that went over his face at this started to make it fall apart slowly until the air went entirely out of the balloon. Blitz had never been good at masking what she really thought, so seeing her with not even a spark of recollection in her eyes, and considering how she had behaved around him thus far...

"Blitz... Don't you remember me?"

Blitz thought on it hard enough so that you could almost hear the gears in her brain crack, before shrugging her shoulders and looking up on him.

"Not really. Did you come around for fireworks once and didn't have the pretty wings on? Guess that's how you knew my name, unless Stormy told you? Who knows."

Her smiles and giggles were a stark contrast to the baffled, slightly horrified look that went over Molotov's, as he slowly turned around and looked over at Storm Shine.

"Why doesn't she remember? She couldn't have just forgotten, right?"

"Hey, I can speak myself too! And I'm sorry mister, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Who are you?"

He didn't answer, but the look on his face, that were still turned towards Storm Shine, appeared as if he had been hit on the stomach by a charging buffalo. What she had just asked there had hurt him quite a bit. But what else is there to expect when you hear that your own little sister can't even remember who you are?

=============================================================================

@@Midnight_Aurora

"Uuuh, fireflies. They're pretty."

The light they cast were vague, but since the one standing in the shades walked out of them to get closer it wasn't much of a problem, though who, or what, that stood there might be.

U1qLwB2.png

(Ignore the mouth in the pumpkin please. Meant to be a pumpkin head)

To say that words hardly described the strange creature that batted a cloven hoof after the small insects was quite frankly an understatement, though some kind of mix of many things were obvious, though it couldn't be a draconequus, right? They were made of animal parts, and this one had flowers growing around it's neck and a pumpkin head. Surely that wasn't po-

..:Creepy, I could have sworn she starred at me right there.

As I was saying, Surely that wasn't possible, but what was it then? Female was obvious from the voice, but beyond that was anypony's guess.

"My name's Anomaly, strange hairless monkey man."

Okay, now I know she's looking at me, what the heck? Just... Nevermind. Anomaly is the name and Cocora had found who was messing around. Next post.

===========================================================================================================

@@Seamore Sandwich

@@Moonlit

"Right away Luna. Until next we meet."

Stargazer took the letters that were given to him, and went to the door, though turned and saluted before he wandered out.

"Have a pleasant night, your highness."

It was his usual sentence when he went from being her friend, to the duty-bound guard that were tasked with a mission, though he did find it a sad state of events that it went to that point as quickly as it had. Usually they had time to talk before that, but she had something she needed him to do, and he needed to be focused on it, so that would have to wait for another time. Hopefully whatever this were, wouldn't end up stressing her too much. She had never talked about anything regarding the sender or messages under that seal, and he would hate for her to have burdens on her mind that she didn't feel as if she could share. It wasn't good for her to have a heavy mind like that, at least from his perspective.

Wandering out of the castle he immediately went first over to the apothecary and handed him/her the note before he/she had a chance to consider closing up early tonight. It was done in silence, beyond Stargazer saying *thank you* for the things he were handled. A strange mixture, but whatever the meaning behind this were wasn't his place to ask. Not currently at least, as he made his way on silent, leathery wings towards the house that were written on the other envelope, and knocked three times.

At first nothing happened, but then a familiar head popped out of the opening door and looked down on him with a big grin going over her face.

"Oh cool, I didn't know you were called Stargazer. Did you get the letter to Princess Luna?"

"Yes, and she asked me to deliver this letter, and these items."

Ziggy took the things fast and put them on a table near the door, not wanting to have the guard looking in, though he didn't move a muscle to even try to go over the doorstep.

"Thank you Stargazer. Remind me that I owe you a big tackle-hug later, okay? Though uhm... What're you gonna do now?"

"What I do best ma'am. I'll stand guard until further notice."

Saluting her slightly, he turned his back on the door where Ziggy shrugged and closed it after her, and then stood silently and looked outwards, making sure that nopony got near the house that didn't have clearance, or were Princess Luna herself.

Inside, Ziggy looked at the things that the guard had brought, but didn't know what to think of it. She did know to tell Fah'lian that it wasn't for her this time, but something important to help Serenade, hoping that the mimic would stop herself from rummaging and perhaps nicking something from there, before going over towards Serenade with the letter tucked in her vest.

"Serenade? Wakey wakey please. Princess Luna sent back a letter."

=================================================================================================

@@Seamore Sandwich

Scarcity nodded along approvingly as she put the bits asked for on the counter and floated her items into the box on Brick's back.

"Indeed. Overdoing it only ruins the flavor, and with an exquisite ingredient like this, hiding or having it compete with other flavors instead of complimenting it is downright shameful."

There were such a thing as oversimplifying things, that was true, yet the threat of overdoing it was just as cruel a mistress sometimes, if not even more. In foods it could leave out the important flavors that you so wished for when you saw what was in it, drowned in a flood of pointless fillers that had no business being there, whilst in her line of work for example, it could be an overly ghastly looking piece of furniture that had been decorated into tastelessness, or a statue that had been done into so many pointless details that it were barely staying in one piece from the intricate workings.

"One needs to remember the basic goal of what they are trying to accomplish in my mind. Such as this machine you have over here for example."

She went over to the gumball machine that had caught her eye a few minutes ago, but hadn't been something she would go eagerly towards right away, as it seemed rude when she were speaking with the owner.

"Not overdone, not too bland, and focuses well on it's intended function, as it should be. Fascinating little thing really. Seems to be of a quite old model, but it's rather spotless considering how long ago it must have been produced. Did you acquire this in a mint condition from somewhere, or have it been... Ah, found my answer, it have been restored. There is a few signs if you know how to look, though it really is an impressive job. Did you have it done, or did you get it like that?"

======================================================================================================

@@Lil' Lovebug

"You're not a monster, they are just ignorant hypocrites that needs to be taught what a real monster is."

Her voice went cold and carried anger in it as she said the last bits and wandered over the the door, fully prepared to scare the patrons in here out of their good hide for this poor treatment they had given Satin. Something which the mare didn't deserve as she had done nothing to them, and actively were here to help them, though a commanding, stern voice from a mare inside seemed to have gotten ahead of her.

"- and you better believe that I will make sure that you hear for it if I see you chase off anypony again. It's shameful after all the help we got from the changelings yesterday, and especially from you Floral Chaser. One of them saved you from a collapsing building. You more than anypony should be above this."

The mare went for the door right after, hoping to be able to catch the two that she had seen enter just a little bit before, and was relieved to see them both just outside the door, though not to see the state that they were in. The one closest to the door, whom she arguably found the real strange one of these two, looked agitated, whilst the changeling looked as if the wave of bad emotions had hit her as bad as she had feared.

"I'm so sorry for this, both of you. I didn't think they would actually stay with their old prejudices after yesterday, and especially not to a single changeling, but I can assure you that they have been handled for now, and can be again if anything at all becomes an issue."

The emotional wave of awkward shame would hang inside the inn, but would be unlikely to waft out, though she had no idea how emotion reading worked, so she couldn't be certain.

"My name is Bubble Tea, and welcome to my inn. I hope you can forgive the poor first impression you must have gotten."

"...Long as it doesn't happen again, then fine. She doesn't deserve to be beaten with this."

Bubble took notice of the mare with the burning ears didn't specify that she herself didn't deserve to be judged like that, but she didn't ask. Some things were better left alone unless it seemed to become an issue, and low self esteem or whatever was her deal wasn't an issue currently.

• Brohoof 1

VS8TdTe.jpg

Signature made by my friend @Randimaxis who is beyond awesome for making this. <3

Link to character bioses: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1all3iydBKcvKB0NdSVlJBerzpi8wwVyi1svt8R9Zz9I/edit?usp=sharing

@@Blitz Boom,

The Alicorn simply took her words in. "Well, Alright. My name is Lord Senvious." he says calmly.

@@Blitz Boom

The changeling seemed rather confused and looked at Alonsus for a second, but he takes a sniff of the cupcake and his eyes water, he then eats it and then looks at Pinkie. "Thats good, thank you..." he says, sounding rather appreciative. 

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

@@Blitz Boom

*CLANG*

Foxy quickly turned quickly to see Briar recovering from walking into a sign hanging near, before seeing Brittle put her her up to her muzzle, as if to stop from giggling. Though she didn't hear her, Foxy smiled a bit, before going to Briar.

"You... okay? Sorry, I thought you know where you were going since you seemed fine before." 

Foxy decided to leave Briar to recover to not embarrass them more.  She couldn't help from smiling though, seeing the little changeling giggle too. Foxy looked ahead, their destination wasn't too far now.

@@Blitz Boom,

"Oh dear hahaha I wish it was because of Celestia. No it's just some pomped  up male alicorn that thinks that because he's an alicorn he can do whatever he want's. For instance levitating  a dozen packages over head unsafely," DRaco stated simply as he chuckled. "And doesn't want to pay the fine so that's why I have a feeling their going to awaken the guild master Ancalagon the black,"

Edited by dragon4111

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/draco-omally-r1651

http://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/561674 My story

http://pre01.deviantart.net/a52b/th/pre/i/2014/015/5/5/runes_1_0_by_dragon_fangx-d72cibe.pngNice Runes

@@Blitz Boom,

Storm looked at Molotov with slightly saddened eyes as he explained, "The way she tells it, Blitzy woke up in a large crater and couldn't remember anything except a 'gigantic kaboom'." Storm shook his head slightly, "She can't seem to remember anything from before she woke up in the Everfree, so it's likely some form of physical or mental trauma-induced amnesia; it could likely be overcome if you managed to bring up something familiar enough, something she had a strong enough attachment to, to make her remember." He looked down at Blitz and ruffled her mane a bit with a sad smile before offering her a muffin. "It's not a guaranteed thing though... The mind is a complex and fickle thing."

@@Moon Dancer., @@Blitz Boom,

Pinkie gave a friendly smile, "Of course!" She chirped, offering another cupcake to Transmutation and subtly adding a another cupcake to Alonsus's plate.. "Everypony should be able to eat something yummy, and what's yummier than cupcakes? The more to discover the joy of a perfectly made cupcake, the better!" She beamed happily, bringing up another cupcake for herself to munch on happily.

• Brohoof 1

Huggle Me?

@@Seamore Sandwich,

"I- I didn't mean it like... I...uhm, I-i'm s-sorry..."

Having caught on enough now to know when he's gotten on Hunter's bad side, Ambie becomes more aware now of that. His head slowly curling down towards his hooves again while his coat starts slowly darkening, Ambie speaks up again without making eye contact up at the fox.

"Well... okay, if you w-want to leave... I won't keep you..."​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

@@Blitz Boom,  & Twilight-Shimmer

Well... Do I look like a being who can make assurances? I mean, really though, whole point really is to make them edible, so you're quite right, trite & bright to bring that up. Last thing I want is to harm you with one of them. Would ruin the fun of it, I suppose. Healing magic seems quite common, so worse come to worse I can likely manage some of that.

Hmm, ought to be able to manage a dark chocolate flavor or coffee or something. That's probably what that dark blue or whatever the description said it was-...

As Widdershins looks around to find the last pastry he summoned, he glances over to see the younger pony using it as a pillow.

Aww, though it seems we have more important pancakes to flip. We oughta get this Lil' Guy somewhere to bed down for the night, Eh?  ...huh, me being responsible. How unreal, let's not have that again. That can't be healthy for me to get that far out of character!​  ​

~&~&​​~

As the claw begins to get impatient with its challenge not being met by its aggressor, it begins to start making shorter & faster clacks, eventually blurring together to make a hollow sort of almost growling noise. After a few minutes of this not producing the fight it seems to want, the disconnected part decides to cut to the chase... and lunge forward!

...To close shut right around th​e blade embedded between it and Last Stand. After a few moments more of ineffectual gnawing on the blade, with neither side seeming to take much damage from either, the meaty claw gradually begins gnawing its way up the blade until it clamps loosely shut around the hilt. Very slowly the weight of the claw weighs down the sword down to the ground where both items pause for a moment. In the lengthy second before Last Stand can react, it almost seems as if the claw is suddenly aware of its good fortune.

With a quick heft, ​the claw rocks to one side, to hoist the sword straight up in the air. Gradually, the claw starts to rotate itself. The Sword is now pointed upright in the air, spinning directionless and out of control. A quiet, thoughtful yet clearly proud of itself voice drifts in from seemingly nowhere.

Well. Now we've got a self-wielding sword. I'm sorry, but you pretty much just delivered that right to me​ & you know I can't pass up on good prop shtick.

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

@@Blitz Boom,

Blood Drops blinked as she picked up the stone. She decided she needed to practice that picking up technique. She ignored most of the literature, books didn't help her, she couldn't read them.  She nodded at the dragon "Thanks, i'm gonna practice that with my hoof" she remarked. She then trotted over to where the newcomers were talking with Blitz. She mainly ignored them and continued trying to pick up a stone with her hoof. Though she looked up and glanced at Blitz as she remarked that she didn't know the other stallion, she snorted amused, she should use her nose more.

Blood detected similarity in there smells, She watched them with a smirk. 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR DEAD

img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-

YOUR MAREFRIEND IS ALWAYS RIGHT

@@Blitz Boom

There wasn't any major reaction from Misty, she looked a bit confused, towards why you'd have to be insane to dress her up. She turned to look at the dresses. Then back to Chow. "Maybe, but I'm not one for pink."

Astral paused her walking when Misty said that. "Wait, seriously?"

Misty turned around, shrugged, said; "Maybe." and turned around to resume walking. "Chow, you can only pick on me alone for jokes for so long."

"Well, if Chow joked about me, there's the small chance he'd go bald." Astral said with a joking expression, looking directly at Chow as she said it. "But don't worry, that ain't happening out here."

You have your whole life left, so much to do, so much time to do it.

Use it wisely; Because you will never get a second chance.

Ocs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KsjJPI0_DDAFarIByu6GZmrqhUgnKZO5Uu1zC0rXW6w/edit

Tumblr:https://special-minds.tumblr.com

@@Seamore Sandwich,@@Blitz Boom, Serenade scratches her belly with a forehoof, rolls over then yawns so widely that rows of sharp teeth can be seen. She blinks the sleep from her eyes then licks her lips. Looking Ziggy straight in the eyes, she motions her head toward the kitchen table and the plate of muffins there.  

@@Blitz Boom,

"Shh,shh...It's all right..."Ginger Lightning said to Meeko petting him gently and picking the half a tomato off his head...She didn't want him to panic and run away...It would be really hard to find him again...Ginger Lightning was also planning on getting some dog tags for Meeko...

@@Blitz Boom

Sen and Lin noticed the fiasco happening right before them and while they immediately went in to assist Omen, they both were trying really hard to stifle their giggling and possibly prevent themselves from outright bursting into laughter. Of course, they both admitted it was silly and insensitive of them to do so but they'd keep quiet about that. Lin grabbed the ball of string and followed the path up to where the knots formed while Sen readied his claws. He first cut the drake free before going after the knots around Omen's hoof. One look and he retracted his claws before undoing the knot instead. It wasn't too tight and after Lin began rolling up the string, the matter was simple enough to resolve without wasting any unnecessary string.

"Don't worry," Sen reassuringly said. "We won't tell anyone about this."

Lin picked up the string and pouch and began fashioning it into what Omen wanted had in mind, attaching the string to only one side of the pouch. "Let me get this around your neck so I can measure it properly. It doesn't score any points for style but functionality remains. And we really want to avoid choking."

After a bit of fiddling, she puts on the finishing touches and ties the other end of the string. She stands back and takes a long look to admire her work. Sen, on the other hand, observed the two but couldn't stop thinking about Omen's looks. He didn't imagine seeing her wearing accessories of any kind, even if those accessories weren't for aesthetics. 

"There! That should hold and it looks good on you, Omen."

@@Frosty Frost,@@Blitz Boom,

summer listened to everyone and watched a bit. In her opinion, Blue and Nerzhei looked like they got along just fine and they could probably become quite good friends. At least, she hoped so. 

"bye!" she said and waved as the dragoness took off towards the sea. It was a pitty she couldn't stay longer, it was almost as if she didn't want to be around them, but that was probably nonsense and Summer shook her head to get rid of that thought. 

She walked up towards Blue and the others "well, that was Nerzhei and the little bunny is Lotus, as I said, watch out for the bunny" she said with a chuckle. 

From the corner of her eye she saw Lyriel doing something interesting, Summer walked closer to see it better and was about to ask what her dyrad friend was doing when she already explained it. She nodded "that's cool!" she said enthausaisticly when Lyriel let the moss grow to make a soft place for them to sleep "it's true that we ponies prefer to sleep on a soft place indeed, and I'm pretty sure that dragons like a soft bed aswell although I'm not too sure about that, I've never really met a dragon before

• Brohoof 1

img-33449-1-img-33449-1-img-33449-1-sig-

thanks Pastel Pinkie for the amazing sign!

and thanks icyfire888 for the super cute profile picture!

@@Blitz Boom

"Well, at least you have a sibling. I always wanted somepony to look up to as a colt, and I wasn't what you would call a 'social butterfly', so basically I was stuck having no close friends and nopony to look up to, besides my parents."

He sighed.

"Not what you might call a perfect childhood, but I lived through it without becoming a total jerk or thug (At least, I hope not.) so that's a success in my eyes. Oh, and I hope Null gets out of the hospital safe and sound."

Lance didn't really know what to ask next. He felt as if there were still more questions that either one of them had but weren't asking out of politeness or embarrassment. So he instead looked at Void inquiringly, waiting for her to ask something else.

Edited by genessee

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance