• Entry 3
    • Entry 4
    • Entry 5
    • Entry 6
    • Entry 7
    • Entry 8
    • Entry 9
    • Entry 10

The sixth one is definitely the best. I like entries 8 and 10 too. Some of the others just feel like a bunch of vectors slapped onto a background.

Edited by LatinoChurro

Entry's 3, 8, 9, and 10 are all really good!

6 is good too, but it makes me feel nostalgic for some reason. 

I voted 10 because Trixie. (almost went with 9)

I guess the mare with tricks up her sleeves will be winning this contest!

You better believe, I've got tricks up my sleeves...see me dominate, cause I'm powerful and grea-ea-eat~~

Daaaang that songs is GOOD

• Brohoof 1

Wait a second.. The POLL ends at 27th of September? I thought that was the last day to SUBMIT your banner, not VOTE for them!

tumblr_mk3ahmjevm1rfk26do1_500.gif

Hands down, this has got to be one of my top three worst weeks I've had in my entire life.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to say that I won't be voting for any of the banners since it's hard to pick from the four I like from this batch of banners.

First off, Entry 6 caught my eye the second I saw it. Even though I'm not a fan of Minecraft or Mario in general, I think it's very creative. Sadly the grass, floating blocks, and undersized pipe with the massive pixelated hearts and the even more pixelated shadow behind the vector with the "E" logo at the bottom alongside the black border just made it look like a well-made signature instead of a website banner.

Entry 8 and 10 are rather similar as they have a vector and bold characters beside them with "MLP Forums", and to be very honest, as someone who makes signatures, banners and other things related, I don't know how to create that aura effect that Entry 8 has, which was also seen in the first Banner Contest.

Entry 10 on the other hand has a nice curvy line to it, which is really attractive, but the weird angle of the vector with the drop shadow effect on it kind of ruins it, and if you look closely, the font has these bits and pieces where the font started and ends, which I think is unique, but I personally dislike it.

Entry 9 is actually quite special, and is actually something which we've never seen before, and if the person who created it individually placed the pixel art one by one, then he/she deserves a medal. The only thing that bothers me is the credits at the very top left corner. Even though credits are essential as you're using their work to create something new, I think it should be placed somewhere else that isn't on the banner.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck on winning the competition, and I hope you all had fun creating them, because I had fun (forgetting to submit my banner).

• Brohoof 2

Another vote for Trixie. Poor Flutterbat, Nobody loves her.

The banner says "MLP fourms", not "MLP forums" the flutterbat IMO is okay but really, they should've spellchecked xD

I voted for #9, so cute!

• Brohoof 2

Number 9 everyone come on! We're catching up lol. I dont want trixie on my screen all the time. Delete your previous votes cuz they're gonna lose anyways and vote for 9 pweeeese

And this is why I will not be participating in any future contests on this site.

• Brohoof 3

Number 9 everyone come on! We're catching up lol. I dont want trixie on my screen all the time. Delete your previous votes cuz they're gonna lose anyways and vote for 9 pweeeese

Yeahh...I agree with Kyoshi. I know the maker of #10 and he worked hard on it. The design wasn't simple to make and he had a lot of other conflicts. No need to root against him and his banner, bud. 

• Brohoof 3

Yeahh...I agree with Kyoshi. I know the maker of #10 and he worked hard on it. The design wasn't simple to make and he had a lot of other conflicts. No need to root against him and his banner, bud. 

im sure everyone worked hard for their banners. It's not personal, its just trixie

im sure everyone worked hard for their banners. It's not personal, its just trixie

You say we all worked hard but you said that 'they are going to lose anyway'. So yeah, thanks for that. This is why this contest hasn't been fun at all for me, the winner was obvious from day one, only until today has that changed at all. Now it feels like you are just rubbing it in our faces.

Regardless of the pony being featured, I'm sure refraining from put-downs isn't hard. Just root for #9 and leave #10 be - the banner, the people voting fir it, whoever. No need to behave like this, man.I'll leave this be from here on out, but rooting against things and whatnot and trying to nullify someone's hard work is only going to hurt your cause in the end.

• Brohoof 1

You say we all worked hard but you said that 'they are going to lose anyway'. So yeah, thanks for that. This is why this contest hasn't been fun at all for me, the winner was obvious from day one, only until today has that changed at all. Now it feels like you are just rubbing it in our faces.

dont get me wrong guys. I voted for number 4 in the start because its so colourful. But now if i keep voting for number 4 its like im not voting at all. However, by changing my vote to number 9 i made a kind of difference. Seriously, i dont know any of the guys who made it, their works are all spectacular. Its only my opinion that number10 wouldnt make the best, you dont have to listen to me...

Regardless of the pony being featured, I'm sure refraining from put-downs isn't hard. Just root for #9 and leave #10 be - the banner, the people voting fir it, whoever. No need to behave like this, man.I'll leave this be from here on out, but rooting against things and whatnot and trying to nullify someone's hard work is only going to hurt your cause in the end.

ill modify my original post