Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Day Aria Organ Arrangement (or Cover)

Jonny Music

(Version 2.0 is the newest and latest revision of my Organ Cover of this song. Please check that one out.)

I made this a few months ago. So I would like to share this with you guys. I hope you like it. And no, I did not copy off Music By Octavia! I made this to be extremely close to the original song.

And if anypony is interested, here is the link to the sheet music: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DVW37sPqGQOGVFUDhJcTA0b1k/view?usp=sharing

The post with Version 2.0 is here.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 12

(edited)

Pretty good. Very well done.

Thank you. ^_^ As I mentioned in the description of the song, I do want to make this sound better than it is. But for what it is for now, it's good.  ;)

Edited by Jonny Music

Need a singer for the Lyrics or are you just doing the music without vocals?

This is without the lyrics of course. Organs would generally overpower the singer. So it makes sense that the Organ does the everything including the melody (the Organ (Pipe, Electric, Hybrid, whatever may be the case) consists of multiple voices. Therefore, Organs by themselves don't need a singer).

Organs can still be part of orchestras, choirs and oratorios, don't get me wrong. I just wanted my arrangement to be made specifically for playing on any organ.

Thank you PrincessLena for your question. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Excellent! Beautifully played! Wonderful arrangement! Your name is well deserved! *BROHOOF*

Thanks. :) That audio file was actually exported from Finale 2014. I did create the sheet music though (I linked the sheet music in the first post). In the near future, I hope to actually have practiced and be able to play it flawlessly on any pipe organ. By the time that happens, you'll definitely see a music video of a real life performance from yours truly. :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks. :) That audio file was actually exported from Finale 2014. I did create the sheet music though (I linked the sheet music in the first post). In the near future, I hope to actually have practiced and be able to play it flawlessly on any pipe organ. By the time that happens, you'll definitely see a music video of a real life performance from yours truly. :)

Excellent! Looking forward to your live performance vid. :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know much about Organ music but that was awesome to me. It did exactly what music is supposed to do (or at least what I think music is supposed to do), make you feel things and see images that would accompany the music. Awesome. Just awesome. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know much about Organ music but that was awesome to me. It did exactly what music is supposed to do (or at least what I think music is supposed to do), make you feel things and see images that would accompany the music. Awesome. Just awesome. 

Thanks for the compliment! :D You've no idea how much that matters to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Me, being a big fan of music in general... I really enjoyed this one. You really managed to make it sound powerful. This would be perfect in an old horror movie or musical, haha. It's great.  :D

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1