Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

I want:

1. the Changlings to come back in a good light, not evil

2. Candace finds an egg, it hatches and its a Changling, so she raises it as her own.. Shining isnt pleased..

3. Chrysils gets reformed, or whatever.. BUT Celestia does the work, since Luna 'kicked' her out of Canterlot for the day

• Brohoof 1

Undercover Celestia spends a normal day not doing royal duties. More interaction between Rarity and Rainbow Dash. Twilight and Flash Sentry interaction  :wub: they were adorable in EG 

Really, any backstory regarding Starswirl or Celestia/Sombra would be nice :)

• Brohoof 1

1. let the earth ponies be more useful how often do they get to use the near useless abilities, did you know they had any, when was the last time in gerneral the powers are useful not counting farming.

2. more world exploring.

• Brohoof 1

Discords Past

Trixies Past/Return of Trixie

Rarity Song

Cheerilee Episode

Octavia/Vinyl Episode

Christmas themed Episode 

A few new ponies coming to Ponyville and saying of a lost scroll and the mane six go on a 1-3 long episode to find this, travelling all over new locations and meeting tons of ponies.

Hopes ^

Predictions:

I swear they're gonna have something about the castle or ponies starting to ask Twi for stuff and she gets so overwhelmed from royal duties.

I would like a decent Sunset cameo, provided it fits the storyline well. Otherwise, I'd prefer her return be dealt with in the EG franchise beforehand.

I would LOVE a Celestia based episode, this is so overdue... 

I've thought about this for a while now, but I'd like to see a dark season opener where Twilight falls prey to the same dark magic that took over Luna. The episode name would be "The Fall".

Beginning of the episode,Twilight talks to someone about how "Anyone could fall to the darkness." Then it would be up to the 5 to stop her and change her back. And perhaps for Twilight's temporary replacement, it would be Trixie with the element of Magic?

Man that would be cool.

Edited by takai
  • Brohoof 3

I actually hope for an episode focusing on Pinkie Pie and what her friends think of her.

Now, I know that Pinkie's friends like her, but I find it unfortunate that they don't respect her. Take a look at episodes like Party of One and Baby Cakes, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. That being said, I hope the episode I want to see finally shows the ReMane-ing 5 respecting Pinkie. Not only it could give a decent moral, but it could also give some good character development for all of the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 2

I've thought about this for a while now, but I'd like to see a dark season opener where Twilight falls prey to the same dark magic that took over Luna. The episode name would be "The Fall".

Beginning of the episode,Twilight talks to someone about how "Anyone could fall to the darkness." Then it would be up to the 5 to stop her and change her back. And perhaps for Twilight's temporary replacement, it would be Trixie with the element of Magic?

Man that would be cool.

That sounds AWESOME! What if Sunset Shimmer was the replacement for the element of magic?

• Brohoof 1

I actually hope for an episode focusing on Pinkie Pie and what her friends think of her.

Now, I know that Pinkie's friends like her, but I find it unfortunate that they don't respect her. Take a look at episodes like Party of One and Baby Cakes, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. That being said, I hope the episode I want to see finally shows the ReMane-ing 5 respecting Pinkie. Not only it could give a decent moral, but it could also give some good character development for all of the Mane 6.

I remember this making for an excellent segment of a fanfic, too, so it could work.

• Brohoof 1

These are my hopes for season 5.(Not all will actually happen in a 26 episode span. These are mostly hopes for the MLP:FiM series in general.)

1.More friendshipping for Rarity and Spike and Fluttershy and Discord.

2.Rainbow Dash gets in the Wonderbolts.(Not sure if that test gave her a position in the Wonderbolts, I don't remember.)

3.Trixie returns and becomes a protagonist.(Like everypony else said.)

4.More information on Luna and Celestia.(Mostly their fillyhood and I want to see their parents.)

5.I want to know if there are anymore natural alicorns in Equestrian beside Wuna and Tia.

6.I want to know if there are anymore counties in universe where Equestrian exist.

7.Big Mac speaks more.(Ponyville Confidential and (the) Heart and Hooves Day (episode) were the only time he talked.)

8.Twilight rules over a real kingdom.

9.More Cadence and Shining Armor.

10.Another villian comes back as a protagonist (sorta).

Edited by CandyRush

Saspo CMON We all know that its going to be about assassins

Main six ponies will be able to have some nice time staying at their kingdom. xD Also i think Discord turned nice? 

BUT IT IS ABOUT ASSASSINS! HASBRO LET UBISOFT THROW EZIO THROUGH THE PORTAL.