Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

More world building for Equestria, more development for supporting characters like the denizens of Ponyville and the Princesses, better and more interesting villains and more complex stories and lessons. And also some returning characters and cameos would be nice as well. Cheese Sandwich and Chrysalis maybe? Not together of course, although I bet that would be a funny mix.

• Brohoof 3

More world building for Equestria, more development for supporting characters like the denizens of Ponyville and the Princesses, better and more interesting villains and more complex stories and lessons. And also some returning characters and cameos would be nice as well. Cheese Sandwich and Chrysalis maybe? Not together of course, although I bet that would be a funny mix.

I know it's different strokes for different folks, but Worldbuilding is one of the things I love about FiM, and it's something other MLP series didn't have.  I'd love to see more of it in the show!

(...must...stay...no...more...on...worldbuilding!  must...stay...on...topic...!!!)

• Brohoof 1

I know it's different strokes for different folks, but Worldbuilding is one of the things I love about FiM, and it's something other MLP series didn't have.  I'd love to see more of it in the show!

(...must...stay...no...more...on...worldbuilding!  must...stay...on...topic...!!!)

You've seen this clip right?

It looks like the mane 6 will be doing some traveling around Equestria in season 5. Honestly it's way overdue in my opinion. They've spent 4 seasons developing their characters and I really think the setting could use some expansion.

• Brohoof 2

You've seen this clip right?

It looks like the mane 6 will be doing some traveling around Equestria in season 5. Honestly it's way overdue in my opinion. They've spent 4 seasons developing their characters and I really think the setting could use some expansion.

I saw part of that clip before I had some kind of driver crash a few days ago, but now that you've posted that link, I've seen the whole thing, and I can't agree with you more!

• Brohoof 2

I want the CMC to get their cutie marks, come on; they needed to wrap up the small stuff first before the big stuff, and they did it the other way round by making Twilight a princess e.c.t. But this doesn't mean its too late, it has been going on for far too long and I want to see them accomplish their goals, as they seem to have matured.

Apart from Sweetie Belle, who with "From Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils" has revealed herself to be a spoiled psychopath.

Edited by Arctofire
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to see more episodes delving into the relationships between Spike and Twilight and Rarity and Sweetie Belle. I'd love more episodes involving Spike and the CMC, particularly with Sweetie Belle (being a huge SpikeBelle fan). It's funny that these four are pretty much the same age, yet they barely have any episodes at all.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that would be great, I have a feeling that Lauren Faust knows this and told the new directors to do it. I mean it would be fantastic and evidence in season 4 leans towards it. All we can do is hope.

Because they won't be the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore. :(

Look man, as long as the CMC do what they would do, then they'd still be the CMC.  Look at Twilight and Discord.  Twilight became an alicorn and Discord got reformed.  But they did what they'd do in such a situation.  Twilight gets realistic insecurities about her new position and Discord found excuses to be a jerk for most of the season.  Besides, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle weren't always the CMC and neither would they be the CMC forever.  And besides, who knows what their talents would drag them into.

• Brohoof 1

Look man, as long as the CMC do what they would do, then they'd still be the CMC. Look at Twilight and Discord. Twilight became an alicorn and Discord got reformed. But they did what they'd do in such a situation. Twilight gets realistic insecurities about her new position and Discord found excuses to be a jerk for most of the season. Besides, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle weren't always the CMC and neither would they be the CMC forever. And besides, who knows what their talents would drag them into.

Wow, that's an old post, my opinion has changed since I posted it, now I tend to agree with you. Edited by Blobulle

For some reason in "Episode hopes that will never happen" right now what I am thinking of is an episode where for whatever reason Sunset Shimmer is visiting Equestria but her visit gets derailed somehow and she ends up in an adventure with Trixie and Discord. I don't know, I just want a reformed villains episode.

• Brohoof 1

Discords Past

Trixies Past/Return of Trixie

Rarity Song

Cheerilee Episode

Octavia/Vinyl Episode

Christmas themed Episode 

A few new ponies coming to Ponyville and saying of a lost scroll and the mane six go on a 1-3 long episode to find this, travelling all over new locations and meeting tons of ponies.

Hopes ^

Predictions:

I swear they're gonna have something about the castle or ponies starting to ask Twi for stuff and she gets so overwhelmed from royal duties.

@Christmas themed episode: They already did it

I just realized, if CMC got the Cutie Mark, then Diamond Tiara won't be able to pick on them ever again. Which means, possibly DT becomes good! Win - Win for me. Hasbro make this happen pls.

DT would probably pick on other fillies who don't have a cutie mark. Since the CMC have their's and know how it feels to be bullied for not having a cutie mark, they would stand up for the blank flanks. I think that would be cool :)
  • Brohoof 1

I want to see some old redesign villain like Grogar or , at last , Smooze .

I see some clips on youtube of them ( for not speak about DeviantART ) , so I'm curious to see how they can change them.

• Brohoof 1

DT would probably pick on other fillies who don't have a cutie mark. Since the CMC have their's and know how it feels to be bullied for not having a cutie mark, they would stand up for the blank flanks. I think that would be cool :)

You got the interpretation of Diamond Tiara wrong.  She just really wanted an excuse to pick on ponies she hated or were in her way.  If she hated blanks flanks, she'd also be picking on Pipsqueak.

1) Who says she doesn't pick on Pipsqueak?  At his young age, almost no pony has a Cutie Mark, but I have faith in her.  She'll find something.

2) You are right, though.  If the CMCs get Cutie Marks, she'll find something else to kvetch about.  Bullies can be amazingly innovative that way.  I'd make a small bet.  If 1 of the CMCs get's theirs 1st, she puts a LOT of pressure on them to drop the "babies"

• Brohoof 3

Personally, I want to see Shining Armor and Cadence. They deserve more character development.. or maybe back stories..

I know it's too far gone but I wanna see Queen Chrysalis.. it doesn't have to be an episode about her becoming good.. maybe just a return..

• Brohoof 1

You got the interpretation of Diamond Tiara wrong.  She just really wanted an excuse to pick on ponies she hated or were in her way.  If she hated blanks flanks, she'd also be picking on Pipsqueak.

She probably does, and she probably picks on other blank flanks too. You're right, but if the CMC get their cutie marks, DT could pick on them for other reasons (ex: Scootaloo not being able to fly).

I know it's been said before, but I'd love to see Sunset Shimmer in season 5; whether as an important part of an episode or even a cameo. Her character development in RR was great, and it's hard for me to separate her now from the Mane 6.

So yeah, please Hasbro?

• Brohoof 5