Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

As of right now I am really hoping for this season to end with a bang.

AMKR wrote next weeks' episodes so I am hoping for it to be a good one.

The last two (technically three) episodes are looking pretty good right now, based off the synopses and the animatics. I'm especially excited for the finale, the Rainboom never happening used to be one of my favorite ideas. (Also, it's looking like we'll get a few songs in the last episodes, and I love songs).

Well, it's nearly upon us. Next week is our big special guest appearance from Lena Hall, and (unless I'm mistaken) AKR's final outing on the show. I was kind of expecting to see a promo for it during today's episode like they did with Weird Al's appearance in Pinkie Pride, but I suppose not. Still, we've got a whole week ahead of us. And I know we can expect a promo for the season finale soon...

Well, unless i'm mistaken, more people would know who Weird Al is than they'd know who Lena Hall is. I certainly never heard of her before the announcement of her episode.

Well to be honest you guys, Season 5 might end with an Cliffhanger and would be resolved in Season 6, which means they would have to re-defeat the villains again and of course, re-get their marks again (LITERALLY), right?

Well to be honest you guys, Season 5 might end with an Cliffhanger and would be resolved in Season 6, which means they would have to re-defeat the villains again and of course, re-get their marks again (LITERALLY), right?

Considering Friendship Games was meant to take place between seasons 5 and 6, it might not. And there are rumors of Starlight's ultimate fate to consider, as much as the creators may deny them, that it simply wouldn't make sense to wait for season 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think season 5 will begin with a pony who is like the equivalent of Amon in Legend of Korra, like,some evil pony who takes away magic or cutie marks. She ( I assume she) will actually corrupt the mane 6 and they will rely on other ponies to help them.

Oh, and I bet CmC get thier marks.

Villain will probably get mad and go on stupid time travel trip.

Then again, I'm stupid, as IF that would actually happen.

Edited by DarkDark5p

• 4 years later...