Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Some skins will work and some will crash your game whenever you try to load a match. It basically becomes trial and error. My tip would be to only put in 2-3 skins/mods and then test your game a couple times before adding another 2-3 skins/mods.

Once I get a VK 3001 (H) I think I'll start looking into making a skin. Not sure what I'll do yet, but I've had "Lauren Panzerfaust" in my head for awhile. Maybe something with her OC, or just with her face.

Just grinding away with my Pz.III Ausf.A at the moment. I could be doing much better if I sunk some resources into upgrading it but I've been hoarding everything in anticipation of getting a Pz.III.

Just grinding away with my Pz.III Ausf.A at the moment. I could be doing much better if I sunk some resources into upgrading it but I've been hoarding everything in anticipation of getting a Pz.III.

I did the same thing, myself. Fast-tracked myself through to the Pzlll, which I enjoyed enough to fully upgrade before moving on to the lll/lV, which I've found to be another very nice tank.

I admittedly bought a thirty day premium deal for the sake of reducing my need for merciless grinding. I regret nothing.

I've never heard of anyone getting perma banned...well banned isn't the word i'm looking for but having your account suspended for any length of time from tanks because of this. Usually it seems like either an accidental thing or a technical issue that caused it. But it shouldn't be permanent.

You should contact support, though. The support has been pretty helpful, they should help you get sorted out. I know a teamkill lists your name as blue; another team kill auto kicks you for a day. Contact them though, good luck!

• Brohoof 1

You should contact support, though. The support has been pretty helpful, they should help you get sorted out. I know a teamkill lists your name as blue; another team kill auto kicks you for a day. Contact them though, good luck!

I have to agree with Ace, contact support and you should be able to get it sorted out pretty easily. As long as you don't team kill then they should be pretty good with you.

I checked out the NA forums and alot of people (no, not alot, a shitload) are having the same freezing problem at 'Updating Modules'

The devs have been notified and stuff, but either way it looks like I wont be playing until they fix it officially. :(

You'll find out quickly the armor isn't as awesome as it seems. It has decent armor but nothing to write home about. I personally love mine...it's my 3rd most played tank at 673 battles. I prefer mediums over anything else

So far, I've played quite a bit of the game over just a few hours. Seventy-two matches in...nine hours, I think? Zoop introduced me to the game and I just sorta kept playing it and plan on going back to it again after a short break. I've been enjoying tank destroyers the most so far, although I'm really only at Tier III with two tanks so I can't say much.

My plan is to pursue a different class of tanks with each line:

American: Tank Destroyers

German: Medium Tanks

French: Light Tanks

Russians: Heavy Tanks

British(when added): SPGs/Artillery.

• Brohoof 1

Played Tanks with NC and Kyro before going to bed.

Wake up, they're still playing.

Get through half of my work day and they're still playing.

Will they be playing when I get home? :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Does anyone have a Superpershing?? Sometime next week i'm gonna be buying gold along with premium and i'm considering buying one. I can't seem to hurt/kill them effectively so I will get one so I can learn it's weakness. But can anyone give me any feedback on the Super if they have one??

Does anyone have a Superpershing?? Sometime next week i'm gonna be buying gold along with premium and i'm considering buying one. I can't seem to hurt/kill them effectively so I will get one so I can learn it's weakness. But can anyone give me any feedback on the Super if they have one??

in my locked account i did, it has superb frontal armor, its 90mm could be better x3, but it makes up for it with survivabillity though it still is a medeum so treat it as such.

i HAVE managed to derp about a bit on a new profile, BUT im going to wait on revealing the name for a little while, just beacuse i want to get as close as i used to be on my other. BUT tommorrow, i will share some pics of the tanks i have, that iim willing to show X3

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks to @Kyronea, I've started a few branches that I've never tried before. Namely, the American turreted tank destroyer line, Soviet medium tank line, and I'm giving German SPGs another go as well. My American tank destroyer is the Tier IV M8A1, while Kyroro chose the turret-less TD line so he has the T40. It's fun going down the lines together to compare and contrast the differences.

For most of my play time I've made a bit of a pledge to not delve to deep into Soviet armour, though I've gotten brave and grinded to the KV-1 and just a few moments ago, the T-34! The T-34 is definitely one of those stock nightmares, the only thing that is decent at the moment is the gun, but even that is fairly abysmal. I must upgrade the suspension and engine if I am to ever get anywhere and flank the enemy.

Because I've been having loads of fun with Kyronea I've had a very lengthy low-tier spree which has significantly fattened my credit and free experience wallets. It's also a breath of fresh air to stomp around on some newer players with light tanks, such as my most beloved Panzer 38(t).

I look forward to getting their Tiers up so I can finally get back in my coveted Tier VIIs such as my Tiger H, Panther and JagdPanther!

But for now, I'm helping push them along to glory.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

And i give you my newest and most loved tank so far, i swear this thing is fun, even Stock, i REALLY dont know what all the fuss was, but its working for me, but anyway without further ado.

(recently renamed luna) Marelin Works Panzerkampfwagen IV

First produce: 1939 of the lunar calander

Weight: 25 tons

Engine: 12 cylinder Luna HL120 engine gives power to weight ratio of 12 horsepower per ton

Armor: 10-80 MM

Primary armorment: 7.5cm KwK L/48

Top speed: 42 kph

post-3469-0-46256800-1349656092_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-91662200-1349656099_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-61058800-1349656109_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-71158700-1349656116_thumb.jpg

edit on my main profile, i still havent gotten an answer, but we will see what happens.

Edited by Midnight Moon

Twilight approves of your tank

post-5309-0-80642700-1349663003_thumb.jpg

Trixie also approves

post-5309-0-34796700-1349663196_thumb.jpg

I'd also post an Applejack one but I don't have an M10 in my garage. I just need to change my commanders so they fit with the models.

Hrm. After some more playing around I think I'm actually going to try German SPGs, due to their sheer accuracy, and with the British I'll go medium tanks. So far though there's just so much to try out, so much to do, that I'm enjoying it all.

EXCEPT FOR THE AMX 38 AND THE AMX 40. Good lord, the way I wish to deride those two tanks is not fit to print on this forum. Suffice to say that their speed is atrocious, their inability to penetrate or otherwise actually hit anything they're aiming at when they do get to the battlefield is horrible, and as a result grinding them is such an incredible pain.

But, I know my goal. The ELC AMX is one of the fastest tanks in the game. I really want that light tank, for scouting purposes. Scouting seems like a lot of fun and like a super useful thing to do, especially if I can take out artillary while I'm doing it. I'm trying to be useful, you see--not out for my own glory, but to always help the team.

i got my answer today and my jettail account has been unsuspended, (thank the lord) but now i have another problem XD ive put alot of time into my second account, guess i need to learn to switch between the two, or just get the tanks i have on the second account (mainly the pz IV and my matilda BP) and use the second account when their are problems with my main one,

• Brohoof 2