Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Yep sounds about right. You always have good runs and never loose and deal good damage but then MM decides "nope, he's had enough wins" and just take a dump all over your face. That's how tanks has been treating me lately.  :lol:

I  have to give it a break. Tests incoming. Busy schedule, lots of papers and stuff due. :P Won't stop me from listening to pony music and stuff.

Also painting a thing in fine arts with the text; Roll Out, Tanks. Also has hammer & scythe in background and a T-34-85 tank that someone randomly gave me. xD

post-1234-0-23458000-1355283365_thumb.jpg

So, context: earlier today, NewCalamity and I were just tanking along, and I was playing rather badly. I found this arty hiding over here in the corner of the map, on this weird outcropping that I didn't quite understand how it got to, so I tried to go around it as usual. I slipped into the water, then it decided to try to push me in. I shot it just before it rammed me, so it killed itself.

I was then trapped in the water like that for the rest of the match, pushing around desperately trying to avoid drowning. We ended up winning.

This shot was taken from a replay.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh arty is so much fun in low tier games. The places you can hide are endless. Too bad high tier arty games aren't fun and creative like that one seemed. It's really fun pushing an enemy arty off of a cliff or into a deep pool of water, Just to make them suffer.

GUYS GUYS GUYS, i think i found WoT's theme song :D i swear it is freaking awesome or mabey the theme of the MLP forums group :D eh eh, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayjVxUC2qDE

i love this song, and band, all of their songs are about historical battles (mainly WW2) like one was about the invasion of normandy, another is about russia breaking operation citadel, and more ^^

......M1 Abrams is best pony

Edited by SKSBrony

That was actually quite good. I really like that guitar. I think the game already has their own theme song, though... it's the main loading screen thingy, I think.

so, this would totally make a better one x3, but yeah, (sorry i havent been posting ive just been really busy) and M1 abrams is THE best pony x3 and you all know it

Has anypony here tried the TOG II yet?? Dat land whale...  :blink:  There is just no explaining this....beast. Sure the armor is pretty bad but the gun is quite good, or at least I think so at least. Just wish it would go faster than the T95.

Hell yeah. That TOG2 is such a best. I know a guy who did some work with WG and got a bunch of prem tanks in return, the Tog II* being one. Two words that sum it up? Meat Shield. He goes to the front lines, blocks everyone, and you can pretty much camp behind him lol! I think it's worth it; I'd purchase it if I possessed the proper funds.

Yeah I got one just yesturday as a gift and I love it so far. Sure I won't be making much money in it cause i'm running it full of gold rounds but I love this beast. People say the thing sucks but I find it quite fun and amusing.

It's gotta be a fun plinky.

The only time I'm going to be buying gold in the future is when they release the Type 59 again. I really want and need one of those babies 'cause they're so OP.

It's gotta be a fun plinky.

The only time I'm going to be buying gold in the future is when they release the Type 59 again. I really want and need one of those babies 'cause they're so OP.

Geh7F.png

The only time Type 59s are "OP" is when they use wolfpacking tactics with copious amounts of teamwork.  Their small frame and tendency to not stop moving makes players give up hope when attacking them.  At a distance of any sort, simply shoot their flimsy tracks out and they're toast.  Not to mention their ability to be ammo-racked every other game.  Hence why my Type 59 never goes to battle without its wet ammo rack.  I don't advise you invest your money in a tank if you think it's "OP", because it really isn't and you might get disappointed. 

On another note, it never fails to make a silly by charging into a tank head-on when it clearly already gave up and was doomed anyway.

tX9ML.jpg

and thus, I was stuck.  The end.

Oh, I wasn't saying I fear them. I know all the softspots; even the ones on the turret. I can kill them easily. I believe they are OP because the amazing speed and the great gun... for a medium! My superP can't compete with that speed at all.

Amazing speed?? I wish mine had amazing speed. Though after 800 battles in my Type, I feel that it's underpowered in many, MANY ways. I don't fall easy with it but I still think it could be better.

They nerfed the speed come 8.2. I really do like my superP except the speed. It really needs a buff or the tank needs to be classified as a heavy.

I'm not surprised that they nerfed the Type. I love my SP because i've bounced those shots that just shouldn't have bounced like the T95's 155mm and the 152mm BL10. But I think I do better in my Type because I can actually get into the battle and move if I get into some trouble.

Yep. It has the mobility and agility that a good medium tank should. The type has been in a statistics collection and it has been proved to make the most money of all the tier 8 prems.

There ya go. I'm just afraid it'll happen again like last year. I went on vacation without internet for 3 days, and those three days were the days where the Type was on sale again. I got pissed off cause I was on vacation and also because my clannies didn't do shit about it. They just want me for the extra numbers. xD