Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your job/role in Equestria?

applejack husband

Of my OCs, Wind Chaser is an unemployed loner living outside of Manehattan, his close friend Vested Interest is a small-time fashion designer and aspiring writer, and my Griffon OC Gold Rusher is a veteran of the Griffon army now working in a shipping company.

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

I (unsuprisingly) would be a graphic designer. Designing poni sites for the poni web using poni computers running Ponishop CC and Ponistrator CC. And if they don't exist, I'll make them!

• Brohoof 2

Most likely, I would probably be Twilight´s research assistant or an independent student, who could be consulted regarding Equestria´s monsters etc. I´m very study-focused (also, Classics was my Masters), and I´m known IRL for being a good student I guess :blush:

Edited by Guest

Designing poni sites for the poni web using poni computers running Ponishop CC and Ponistrator CC. And if they don't exist, I'll make them!

I don't remember there being human sites for the human web using human computers running Humanshop CC and Humanstrator CC in our world. I guess you'll have to make those too.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

Being the Human Ambassador to the land of ponies...

That is what I generally imagine that I would do if I were to travel to Equestria.  I picture myself recreating a lot of human culture for the ponies to enjoy.  Like music, movies, books, plays, and so on.  I also think that I could teach classes on Human Studies at Equestrian universities.

• Brohoof 1

Most likely, I would probably be Twilight´s research assistant or an independent student, who could be consulted regarding Equestria´s monsters etc. I´m very study-focused (also, Classics was my Masters), and I´m known IRL for being a good student I guess :blush:

be careful of spike...

My job will be an assassin. NOT BAD ASSASSIN. Just hanging out by running, climbing etc. Help ponies from danger. 

Discord...... grr