Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

post-9480-0-35107000-1365019887_thumb.jpg

This is my cutie mark! I'm creative, messy, and love pretty things!

And this is my boyfriend's, QuickJet, because he's technical and smart, and has so much potential!

post-9480-0-36351900-1365019941_thumb.jpg

By the way, Arcus Wind made both those cutie marks. THANKS ARCY!

There's too many talents for me that I have yet to discover... So I guess for now I'm a blank flank. But I theory I'd probably have a paint palette and brush :3

Completely irrelevant to the topic, the person above me seems like an avid Angel Beats fan. 

Changing things up again, my cutie mar- sorry, I can't type that name with a straight face. Hm, my pony tattoo, would be a manuscript, probably wrapped around by a pair of headphones. The manuscript obviously represents my love of music, but together with the headphones, it shows my adoration of the most intricate, yet sometimes unnoticed sounds you can hear in songs, that make it sound...whole. 

This...has always been on my mind. I've drawn myself as a pony before, and gave him the USB symbol as a cutie mark, symbolizing my obsession with computers. As far as I'm concerned, it could be ANYTHING computer related, from a monitor to random peripherals like a mouse or a keyboard.

Easy. I'm a hopeless bookworm, reading in most of my free times. Not only that, but I also read faster than anyone I know and I remember pretty much anything I read. So, it's obvious that my cutie mark would be a book, or even better, a shelve full of books!

I guess my cutie mark would be as it's depicted in my avatar, the Game Maker logo. In a few years I might change that though because while Game Maker is a fine program and all I'm going to be learning some more professional coding languages. There is a slight problem with that though, because if I had a cutie mark I'd be a pony and I'd be too busy being a pony to ever go on the computer again. Then my talent would probably be something math related. Pi. Perfect.

Oooh, or maybe a jellyfish.......made of pie...riding on a segway.

Mine would have to be a drawing tablet or a paintbrush.

Either that or some kinda lacey thing or a doll, or maybe even a cupcake. 

I'd like a rose cutie mark too. Oh my. I really don't know. sad.png

I was writing a blog about my own gifts and suddenly decided to make this at the end to see what others gifts where and how they use them so:

Whats your cutie mark and talent and how do you use it?

• Brohoof 2

mlfw1654-1317082401.png

I'm known as a blank flank. I'm still searching for my one good talent, but hopefully, one day, I will get my cutiemark.

I just hope that that time is soon...

• Brohoof 3

My cutie mark is three purple paws. It's because I can tread very lightly without making a sound so it is as if I have paws instead of hooves. Well that and maybe the fact I can imitate certain animal sounds. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

JtwoQNl.png

My cutie mark is a quaver, or in America, it's known as an eighth note.

This is due to me being musically talented with the piano.. smile.png

~Luna

Edited by DJ Luna♥

swearbank.jpg

Something like that, I'd suppose.

The one thing I seem to be consistently good at is ranting on a myriad of subjects, and its all thanks to watching endless AVGN and Nostalgia Critic during my formative years.

My cutie mark is the first symbol of my truename.  It symbolizes insight and represents my ability to see things others might miss and to make intuitive leaps that help me solve problems of varying natures.

My cutie mark would probably have something to do with art detail (though I was never good at making it, I've always been astounded by the works that people can make and love to help them be even better) or maybe an atom or nebula for I love science (physics to be specific) just a bit more than art :P

Probably a light bulb or an exclamation point. I can make puns like i'm going to die, come up with a ton of ideas, you know, the usual. 

That, or i'm a blank flank :3

Well, I have a ponysona, so it's got a cutiemark which I would have. .u. It's 3 yellow smiley faces, with the faces...Smiling differently. Hard to explain, as I forget which faces go where...And it gets jumbled up a lot.. @3@; 

But, yush. It shows my good ableness of making people smile and laugh and be happy!~ Silly personalities make that easy to do. ^-^ 

It was originally gonna be something else...Like..Related to drawing...Or singing....Writing... Or other stuff, baking..But...Happy I went with! 

I envision my cutie mark as being something to do with books. I always have a book with me and on hand. I have a huge collection of books. I am a very fast reader and often there isn't anything else that I would rather do. I don't really see it as a talent but people who know me say its a talent to read books as fast as I do so there you are.

I was writing a blog about my own gifts and suddenly decided to make this at the end to see what others gifts where and how they use them so:

Since we already have a "design your own cutie mark" thread, I have merged your thread with it. I also edited the title in deference to the second part of your question (the "how to use it" part.)