Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Probably a censor to a swear word since I can say them with ease without thinking twice. Really need to change that. Anyway, either that, or something to do with Tech or games or something

I consider my Oc/Avatar Midnight Seeker to be myself ponyfied and I admit, it's more how I want to be as opposed to how I am. Honestly, I have never had any real talents in my life and I am bad at seeing myself. I mean, I cannae really think on what I would get.

So, going by Seeker, a star obscured by a cloud showing his love for hidden lore.

My Cutie Mark would be some kind of book because I love to read. 

To paraphrase a line from Friends, "I hate needles.  The only way I'd get a tattoo is if it could be licked on by kittens"

Edited by sweetolebob18

Growing up with 90's Star Trek, i've always had a fascination with space travel and science-fiction.  and while i got this a few years before becoming a brony, i'd have to say that it makes a good cutie mark for me (think of myself as more of a Trekkie then anything else).  so when i made my own OC, had to put it on him.  prob the first one on here who had a cutie mark BEFORE becoming a brony!   B)

post-28325-0-82903100-1421168598_thumb.jpg

Edited by nx9100

Hmmm, depends on my talents that I choose, I would say Cutie Mark would be either a Reptile themed one for my love and expert care for many Reptiles or a Cutie Mark themed on making others laugh, I am (Supposedly) Pretty funny and I make people laugh often in real life. So either a Laughing themed one or a Reptile themed one. (I can't say my OCs Cutie Mark is mine since Void is a Changeling and he ain't got one heheh)

Edited by Void Crawler

@@iDashingRainbow, merged your topic with one that was already existing. In the future before making a new thread, please do a quick search to make sure it doesn't already exist!

Having a cutie mark would make it a lot easier to know what I want to do with my life, since my answer seems to have changed since my last post in this thread. I've re-discovered my talent for sewing. I've made some plushies, dresses, etc. so maybe a needle and thread would be more fitting now.

• Brohoof 1

Something to do with Cards and Board games. As much as I love my video games, I will always enjoy a good round of Rummy with some friends around a card table. Plus, I can actually build a board game easier than a video game :P

A cutie mark represents something you are incredibly talented at, and is who you are meant to be.

Hmm... I'm think my purpose is to spread happiness and help people. Sure, I love drawing, writing, and sewing, but I think something associated with helping and cheering up others would be more fitting. Not by having parties and doing funny things like Pinkie Pie does, but more like giving advice like a counsellor or something.

I waas thinking something like a type of flower with rainbow petals but there's probably already a cutie mark like that :blink:

It took a while to think of it but I did finally come up with something. Since I like to write and want to be a manga creator, my cutie mark would be a book that is being flipped through with creative stuff coming out of it. I want to be able to draw it at some point but I still have a long way to go when it comes to drawing. I also still need to come up with a name for my OC, which is not a strong suit of mine.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two crossed epees, because fencing is such an important part of my life. Then again, I'm not naturally talented in it but I've heard I'm a decent writer so maybe a quill and parchment?

• Brohoof 1

I'm a blank flank right now. I'd love to have a cutie mark of my own but I have yet to really consider what it would be. I cannot wing it, it has to be something that feels just right!  :pinkie:

(I'll get back to you one this one)

The way I see it a cutie mark is a representation of who you are. Whatever my mark would look like, I really don't know how to sum up everything about who I am with one simple picture.  If I had to give a solid answer though, It would probably be a microphone.  I've always been known for having a loud booming voice.  Seriously, every time I went up on stage in a school play, I was always the only person who didn't need a microphone.  Also, as far back as I can remember, I've always had a passion for singing.  On multiple occasions, when everyone around me was just socializing I would randomly broke into song.  Needless to say, it never ended well.  But I'm just trying to get the point across that I live and breath music and would be completely lost if I could never sing again.  so, yeah, I think a microphone would make a lot of sense.

A box. I live in one.

if you're saying you're a hobo, how did you get on this website????????

Wait, rewind. Somebody mentioned a quiz. Where is this so called quizzzzzzzz?

It doesn't matter.  When I took the quiz, what I got didn't really represent me at all.  I really don't think it's very reliable or acurate.  I think the reason the quiz doesn't work is that a pony's cutie mark is a representation of who they are and what they're best at doing.  no-one knows you better then you know yourself.  Especially not some online quiz.  If you don't know for sure who you are or what you're good at, then you're probably still a blank flank.

Edited by The thoughtful brony

Well I do a lot I mean a lot of Chiptune remixes of Video Game music so if I were to have a cuite mark it has to be a single note that is currently on Neutron which is an eighth note that is upright.

Not sure how I began Djing I did played around with Djay software from algoriddim