1. 1. which continent are you from ????

• North America
    • South America
    • Asia
    • Antarctica (doubt anyone lives there)
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • Africa

I hail from North America, just like the vast majority of the site's visitors... go me!

I would LOVE to jump on the chance to go abroad, provided I get one, but tgat isn't too likely for me...

Oh Canada! Our home and native land! 

Imagine the USA but with more snow, trees and wild animals (there's a lot of bunnies in the woods where I live.  :yay: .) also, if you've ever heard of a Canadian stereotype that doesn't involve igloos and polar bears, that's my dad. Also, everyone is so polite, if you're playing basketball and someone on the other team steps on your foot, it's likely they will apologise.

yay for CANAD:yay: 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Europe is where I am from, and Britain is where I hail! I am proud to be British though, very proud, and YEAH I drink tea on a daily basis so what!
Hmmm...Am I overdoing it?... NAH!

0/10-IGN "Too much water"  (Someone is bound to get that reference xD)
Hay! My tea is perfect! How dare you! 

im not from a continent! im from an island! new Zealand! look it up it may not look like a continent but it is ^^

I'm pretty sure New Zealand is apart of the Oceania, along with all the smaller polynesian/micronesian islands. 

If I search it up I get this:

"There are some islands and island groups, however, that are not considered part of any continent, geographically speaking. New Zealand, Hawaii, and French Polynesia are among them. Oceania is the collective name for the lands of the Pacific Ocean, including Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia."

And isn't Oceania a continent? 

Edited by Flitter

I'm pretty sure New Zealand is apart of the Oceania, along with all the smaller polynesian/micronesian islands. 

If I search it up I get this:

"There are some islands and island groups, however, that are not considered part of any continent, geographically speaking. New Zealand, Hawaii, and French Polynesia are among them. Oceania is the collective name for the lands of the Pacific Ocean, including Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia."

And isn't Oceania a continent? 

no it isn't its a tiny island why would it be a continent?

no it isn't its a tiny island why would it be a continent?

I'm not saying it's a continent on its own. I mean that all the micronesian islands + polynesian + New Zealand = the Oceania continent.

• 4 years later...