Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annoying Orange did an MLP Parody

TheJLeeTeam

So on Equestria Daily,http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/12/annoying-orange-my-little-baloney.html there was a post about an Annoying Orange comic with a parody on My Little Pony called My Little Baloney. They use weird designs and the names are just modified versions of names from the actual show like Porkie Pie and Spamity. 

I think this is a pretty lame parody even worse than the Teen Titans Go parody. By the way Annoying Orange is really rotten. So what are your thoughts on this parody?STK643925.jpg

NO! That's my answer to that. I just cannot see myself wanting that nor could I ask anyone else to like that. Annoying Orange on it's own is bad enough. No ponies for you, Annoying Orange! lol

But seriously, I would be one opposed to it. If it does air however; that's fine and dandy but I'll not watch it.

• Brohoof 1

Annoying orange made a parody Eh?

I forgot annoying orange still existed.

I thought it like dropped out of being relevant a while ago.

Yeah. Sadly it still is very relevent still. It has a god awful show on Cartoon Network right now. Now a comic about ponies. God, the torture will never end.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. Sadly it still is very relevent still. It has a god awful show on Cartoon Network right now. Now a comic about ponies. God, the torture will never end.

Comic what comic? I see no comic. Nor do I know of a show. What's the annoying orange?

As this topic is directly covering a comic, it has been moved to the comics section where it will best be served. Keep in mind the proper placement of your threads when creating a topic. :)

Thank you, and please continue your discussion. :)

Comic what comic? I see no comic. Nor do I know of a show. What's the annoying orange?

The Annyong Orange orginated as this show on Youtube where they take everyday fruit and use editing softwear to place their faces on the said fruit. It was a phenomenon for a while but it moved to having a show on Cartoon Network add to the crap already on there. I would suggest searching Annoying Orange on Youtube. You'll see why it's so hated. The image on this thread is, according to Equestria Daily, suppost to be a cover for a new comic. IDK. So yeah, there you go.

I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network dropped that show. Unfortunately it's still going on Youtube, but yeah Annoying Orange is a rotton orange.

I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network dropped that show. Unfortunately it's still going on Youtube, but yeah Annoying Orange is a rotton orange.

I don't dought the show on Youtube is on going. Honestly I'm glad Cartoon Network got rid of Annoying Orange. It was a bad call in the first place to make that a TV Show.

Oh I know you doof. I'm just pretending to act like I don't. UuU

I'm aware of your sarcasm, I'm just playing along with it as if I didn't know it was. Besides, the explanation maybe beneficial for those who actually may not know. Though, I do envy those who don't know. They are still sane minded.

• Brohoof 2

Lol how much does one want to bet the Annoying Orange producers know next to nothing about ponies/bronies?

I seen so many of these parodies by other shows, they are so inaccurate... I really want to see one made by people who actually know what they are talking about.

It's probably their shot at trying to reach a wider audience but falling flat on their face.

I don't care for annoying orange but it isn't in my target audience so I don't blame it for being as stupid as it is. Although, I never liked it when I was it's target audience when it was only on youtube...

• Brohoof 1

It's very possible to make a character who's supposed to be annoying very endearing.

The annoying orange is anything but. His annoying personality is completely aggravating. I won't even dare try to open the cover, and anyone who understands quality should do the same.

My little baloney though? Really? That's the best of a parody name they could think of? Why not something fruit related? :/

I know it rhymes with pony but that's just silly. Then again I'm talking about annoying orange here. I suppose I shouldn't expect anything really creative.

I dunno, I saw one clip of the Annoying Orange and I liked it, but never watched another one because there's not much to do with it. The show sucked, and I'm not interested in this parody

Who for the love of Christ who in the fck is the annoying orange? Sounds like some fcking fruit that wants to kill you!

And from the sounds of things a pony parody is only much worse than it is?