Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Assassin School

PROJECT: Simon

@@Dsanders, "My name's Sanura," the half zebra mare replied. "I'm glad you like it here; I came here to add new skills to my repertoire. After all, tho everypony can only have one special talent, it's always a good thing to try and be good at as many things as possible, don't you think?"

@@Pripyat Pony

"Hehe I definitely agree. Honestly, I never really had much of repertoire. My parents were always the talented and skillful ones who were admired by many while I always sat in the background. Though if swimming counts as a useful skill, I would be more than proud to say that I'm the finest swimmer you'll ever see." The mare half-jokingly bragged lifting her head a little high. She then smiled at her as she's been the friendliest pony that she has come across thus far.

"Well, good night Sanura! Hope to see you around a bit more!"

The mare headed off to her assigned bedroom and awaited the next day and mission with great excitement.

@@Dsanders@@Pripyat Pony,@,

Moonlit stood and looked around the classroom as some of the ponies had came out to engage in conversation, it wasn't that he couldn't find them if they made even the slightest movement, he could. So he just kept his bow at his side and just looked on, at the teacher, at the other students, all while listening for the slightest noise.

Edited by Shadowking58

Sunset winced at the sound of the weapon in the principal's hooves going off, and again when she shot it once more. She exited the small crawl space and headed towards the room that the class had started in. There were some ponies heading off down a hallway, but some stayed and chatted. Confused, she timidly walked up to the principal.
"Um... H-hello... Wh-what are we doing right n-now?" she asked with a stutter, hiding behind her long mane. She was so unused to talking to other ponies. Her voice was weak and quiet, partially from lack of use, and partially because she was naturally quiet and shy.

"Oh I told you to go sleep. Perhaps you want some training eh? I'll grant your wish. I already told you to sleep. You can go sleep and prepare for tomorrow, or you can do 6 hours combat training without resting. I offer you the choice."

Assassin reloaded her pistol. 

@@Dsanders, "Good night to you too!" Sanura called as she went to the bedroom she'd been assigned, thinking that perhaps this might well be a new friend. She always found it difficult to make friends, even before she'd become a spy. Back in the small town where she'd grown up, ponies were suspicious of zebras and half zebras and that kind of distrust didn't make a good base for friendship.

Rosalina was startled slightly as the mare suddenly fired her tool at the roof a second time. She was surprised to see the demonstration of this weapon as she couldn't even see what came out of it. She understood it to be a weapon that shot wind at deadly speeds. Not wanting to bother the principal anymore than she has, she left the room along with the others.

She then noticed a stallion who appeared to have not been noticed once, not even by the teacher.

@,

"Umm hi, I'm Rosalina. What's your name? Hehe it's surprising how easily I was accepted here. They must not have high standards, right?"

Star looked at the pony addressing him. "Hi. My name is star racer. I guess so, cause they asked for a life goal and i dont even have one, much less any particualr skills other than flight." He offered his hoof for a hoof shake. "Nice to meet you, Rosalina."

After a few minutes, he walked to his asigned room and layed on his bed. He stared at the ceiling and thought about the life ahead of him.

(Sorry im late, havent been on in a while.)

Edited by SyCo WoLf

Time went fast, morning came.

"Alright everyone, today's lesson is about fear. Assassins must not be afraid of anything."

@

"Scare them and grade them. I'll go capture one of the guards in Celestia's castle, be prepared. Its gonna be tough."

Assassin glared at @@Pripyat Pony, then left. 

Edited by Assassin

As star shook the sleep out of his head, he thought about what their leader had said. He thought to himself, "i dont really fear anything, except maybe dieing and just letting anyone i care about down. I dont really have anyone. Except the teachers i am trying to please and pass this thing alive." He sighed and slipped on a zipper hoodie. He waited for further instructions.

Sanura shrugged at the glare. She was used to automatic dislike for being what she was, even bored by now. As to what she feared, she feared nothing else but dying alone. Even dying with an enemy would be preferable to being alone at the point of death. Somewhere along the line she had stopped really caring about most things. Sanura had no special somepony and never had had one.

Sunset had shrunk away from the prospect of combat training, explained herself, and left to finder room. She fell into a troubled sleep, and was still tired in the morning. 
Now, she stood in the corner of the room they were being taught in, again in her cloak. She stayed quiet, thinking about the subject of today's class and what she might be put up to. 

"Scaring? That is their assignment? Easy." Looking at the students he smiles. "Now, who thinks they are brave? If you get scared, you are out, each round helps the grade." Dragging a chest out of a corner, he pulls out a number of pistols equal to the number of students. "Each of these holds one shot. Some have blanks, others are really loaded. Now line up in whatever order, and I will see who is a coward." He says, equipping the first one.

Star looked uneasily at the pistols. He has seen being used before, and knew the result wasnt pretty if you got hit with the bullet they fired. He took a deep breath and stepped up to be first. He tried to appear calm, being used to faking emotions before, and sometimes not knowing which ones were really his. Deep down, he was simply nervous, being as he doubted the first shot would be a real bullet.

"How brave." Pulling the trigger, a massive bang can be heard, but the pony is nit shot. "Word of advice, I don't know how mny are loaded and which ones are. You move on, good. At least you are not a coward. Who is next?, come on,Let's go. If I have to pick, I will not be happy."

(off for night )

Star stepped back and let out a sigh of relief. He continued to watch the other ponies be tested. He hoped that rosalina, or whatever she said her name was, made it through. He wanted to make one friend at this new place.

(Vdhskdbdhevsiwksvxhwos.vfuwkdbdh let me post, not enough letters yet.)

I don't want to be a coward and just run away... not anymore. Rosalina thought for a few brief seconds before quickly deciding to go up as the next pony. She looked back and smiled at @@Pripyat Pony and @ and took a few deep breathes before facing the teacher.

"Well ... I'm ready. Give me your best shot."

"I'll be next," Sanura replied to the teacher with a sigh. "I don't fear death. I've seen so much after all." In fact, tho she didn't say as much to the teacher, Sanura sometimes felt that she'd seen so much, it sickened her. Not with physical revulsion, but more at the terrible waste of so much life.

"Two eager ponies. How fun." Grabbing two pistols, he aims at each of them. Firing at Rosalina, another blank fires. The pistol aimed at Sanure, however,fires an actual bullet, grazing her ear doing no actual damage. "Very good. But this is almost too easy for you, Maybe if I actually aimed for something vital I might get some scares."

Star looked at rosalina when teacher mentioned aiming at something vital. He didnt say it, but he wished her all of his luck for this assignment. He waited for the next round to start so he could try again for a better grade. He was feeling lucky and careless, as his moods sometimes changed randomly. He felt his death would only be a small inconvienece at the moment.

Sanura barely reacted as the bullet grazed her right ear, just gritting her teeth with the pain. She knew that showing pain only spurred an attacker on to do even worse. She felt the warmth of the blood dripping down her face and wondered why it was that she didn't really care about anything much any more.

Assassin came back from hunting, she climbed to the top of her school. She stood on top of the glassed roof. 

"This might be a good test. Pistols? You gotta me joking with me."

Assassin jumped and smashed through the roof, creating a loud noise, almost louder then her pistol. She looked at everypony's face.

Star used his wings to block the incoming shards of glass from his face. He got a few cuts, but he was used to that kind of pain. He shook them off and looked at assassin, wondering why the principle was interupting a test.

(Blahblahblahblahblah need more letters to post)

Sunset had been patiently waiting her turn, looking at the floor instead of the other students.
She winced when the glass above them shattered and used her wings to protect herself from the falling pieces of glass. Some pierced her wings, but she had had much worse pain in the past. She winced again and brushed herself off, trying not to show how startled she was. 
She couldn't help but stare in confusion at the principal. Why did she insist on breaking the glass ceilings so much? She was the one who would have to pay somepony to fix it. 

"You said to be nice. I figured shooting them was nicer than what I want to do. And you do you insist on smashing the glass always? It is quite annoying to be honest with you. But, you know, Maybe if they were to fight one of us, we could test their fear in a combat situation."

Star shifted unneasily at the thought of having to fight teacher or principle. He had been in fights before, but he had been able to stun them long enough to fly away, and hadnt killed anyone before. He didnt think he would stand a chance against trained assasins, then again, he has fought rather large numbers alone before. He was jumped in an alley by five unicorns once, so fighting a skilled individual couldnt be that hectic. Even with that positive thought, he still didnt like his odds.