Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Assassin School

PROJECT: Simon

Rosalina flinched slightly and closed her eyes as she forcefully restrained herself when the teacher made his blank shot. She could not allow herself to freak out in a setting like this. After all, this was just a test and she knew that she had to get through this. She had experienced enough emotional trauma from her homeland when war over there suddenly broke out. It was very difficult for her to remember what happened.

@

Slowly opening her eyes, she made her back to the group and watched the other ponies get tested. She turned around and gave a slight smile to Star who was on her right. "Well ... you did better than me hehe. Good job!"

Upon hearing the teacher and principal talk about doing combat practice with the students, Rosalina gave a subtle gulp. She should have seen this coming knowing the kind of school she had enrolled herself in. She hoped that they wouldn't mind her ... gift.

"Umm Star, mind keeping a little secret for me?"

@Dsanders

"Uh, sure. Anytime. Tell you what. We can trade secrets with each other. Ya know, like trading? Whats yours?" He whispered.

(Nsvdjsbdhwisbd jsvsuqksndh heuwosmfbeusvdhe bsiskalzbdh isbdjskxbx bsjslsmx hdhaks hdjak i hate minimum chatacter limits.)

Edited by SyCo WoLf

"What?! No pony is scared? Really? That is ridiculous. My plan has failed. Oh well, continue your testing Obsidian Wing. I hope YOU'RE not a coward."

Assassin walked up and sat on her chair, watching.

"Next time I swear I will do something that might test those ponies good."

"Combat test? Very well. Lets do a game. Winner gets a special treatment from me, resting, eating all day for a day.

Enough of the pistols then! 

Here are the list

@ vs @@Dsanders

@@Mint Drop vs @@Pripyat Pony

Now Obsidian Wing, choose who will be the one to start. 

Edited by Assassin

"That was supposed to scare them? I just put pistols in their face. Whatever. I do not like to waste my time. You two, whispering to each other. Since you seem so confident that you don't even need to pay attention, you can start." He says, a smirk on his face. Pushing his chest out of the way, he gets ready for some entertainment.

Edited by Tyranosuarus in F18s

@

"Well ... I have a special gift that was given to me by my mother from Fawnlandia - the land in which I was born. I have this special magic that allows me to control water ... I-I know it's crazy. I just really hope the teachers won't freak out or h-hate me for it ... " Rosalina explained nervously. She at least wanted one friend who seemed nice and understanding to know her origins.

When the teacher addressed star and rosalina, and the principle said they had to fight, he looked at rosalina with a shocked face. "Uh....we have to fight each other?" He really didnt want to fight her, and no one ever said to death or any particualr kind of fight. He was extremely confused. He thought to himself, 'sh*t. Make a friend and i have to fight her two seconds afterwards. How freaking ironic.'

Sanura was just as surprised as everypony else. She looked cross; it was just her luck to be paired up with somepony with magic. Then again, ponies with magic, especially unicorns, were generally arrogant and thought that their gifts gave them the edge that made them unbeatable. That arrogance was what allowed her to win most fights.

@@Pripyat Pony

@@Mint Drop 

"Alright you ponies start the fight. Go! No magic my friends. Assassins only need magic to repair their tools or heal. Use your hidden blade I gave you last time, just scare them or kick them whatever. Just one rule. No. Magic. Understood? Alright lets go time is precious!"

Assassin shot her pistol at the sky. 

(Glass ceiling is already broken so no glass breaking)

"I understand that the pistol is useful, but do you really need to shoot it every three seconds? Besides, even I can kill with more stealth than that thing and that is saying a lot considering my size." Jumping into the air, he lands on a beam, his massive wings spread out for balance.

• 2 weeks later...

"The two pairs that have been chosen for the combat testing, follow me." Dropping down to the ground, his armored hooves crack the floor and he turns to walk down the hall. "There is a  sparring room here that I have set up for demonstrations, but there are some dividers that can be used so you can all get your fights in at once you four."

Star follows behind the teacher reluctantly, and glances at rosalina. He didnt like where this was going, but he didnt want to fail the class. He decided on simply makig it look like he was going full on in the fight until he figured a way out of his predicament with hurting rosalina.

@@Pripyat Pony,@,  
Sunset uncomfortably followed the teacher, behind the other three students. She studied the pony she would be facing off with. The Eaqlrth Pony - she seemed to be part Zebra as well - looked like she knew what she was doing here. Then again, Sunset doubted she could defeat anyone here, regardless of whether or not they knew what she was doing. She was small and thin, and was decent at dodging, but physically weak and just plain hated violence. It was likely that her "opponent" thought the young Pegasus might try to cheat and fly to avoid her attacks, but she didn't know how to fly; she had never learned. Sunset knew she would lose, and accepted it. She didn't want to win or fight in the first place.

Edited by Mint Drop