Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I had just washed myself and gotten cozy.

I was talking to my mom about spoiled children and how far away they are from reality at Their 20's...

China has a Spoiled Children problem right now, did you know?

They call them the Fat Little Emperors in China, it has something to do with the parents not being spoiled as kids. If I can find the articles I will share it with you if you're interested in the read that is. This is sadly something that is rooted in the Chinese way-of-life in our world today. I also cannot blame these adults since they're only doing what their parents could not when they were children.

We here in Europe had a similar stage at the end of the Second World War.

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 1

I had just washed myself and gotten cozy.

China has a Spoiled Children problem right now, did you know?

They call them the Fat Little Emperors in China, it has something to do with the parents not being spoiled as kids. If I can find the articles I will share it with you if you're interested in the read that is. This is sadly something that is rooted in the Chinese way-of-life in our world today. I also cannot blame these adults since they're only doing what their parents could not when they were children.

We here in Europe had a similar stage at the end of the Second World War.

I would love to read about that, thanks! But Idk, been listening to stories about people my age that their parents allowed them to study something here, then they said they wanted to get more degrees in another country, which their parents payed for too and some years they get back, and have a baby and decide not to work at all and wait for their parents to pay for that life too. Wth?

• Brohoof 1

I was (and still am) doing online homework on ToolingU....10 minutes ago, I was focused on engine lathes, now I am working on understanding the controls on a HAAS Mill....