Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Character(s) Do You Sound Like?

Castle Bleck

If I had the accent i'd definitely say Big Mac.. though on a stretch I'd also say:

Well... maybe not that deep. But close! :derp:

None of them really come to mind bu the closest is probably Big Mac except my voice isn't quite as deep as his though I do use the words "eeeeyup" and "nnnope" a lot though not nearly as much as him.

i don't sound anywhere near like any characters since I'm british plus my accent is weird to some since i live in the middle of england

Maybe you're like "pipsqueak the pirate" in the nightmare night episode... :D

I think I sound like Big Mac. I even say "eeyup" a lot... :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I have a powerful, low pitched voice. Heck, i pretty much blast bass waves from my vocal cords i think. I can mimic just about any low-pitched character, but i find it difficult to sound like more quiet or medium pitched ones.

Edited by Random Insomniac

I really cannot say who I sound like vocally, but I would like to think my speech patterns fit the dignety of Celestia as of all the ponies, Celestia is the one that guides my mannerisms. Though somewhere in there is a bit of Twilight Sparkle due to her thirst of knowledge, but again, vocally I have no idea.

My normal voice doesn't really sound like any of the characters. However, I can impersonate a lot of them, with Big Mac, Discord, Zecora, Spike, Shining Armor and Tirek being my best ones (Though I can do a decent Twilight).

Which got me thinking, why are Hasbro characters the easiest to impersonate? These MLP characters may look like a lot, but they pale in comparison to how many Transformers voices I can do.