Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to bed?

iceestarz

I always wear pajama bottoms and a t-shirt reserved exclusively for wearing at night. The exception is during the colder parts of winter when I wear a long sleeved shirt. As part of my morning routine on days I don't work or go to school, I usually stay in my pajamas for at least a couple hours playing Videogames before getting dressed.

I'll either wear a nice gown to sleep in or pajamas.

However, I usually sleep without the pajama pants and just in a shirt and panties.

Edited by Mavis
  • Brohoof 1

Usually a tank top or a big t-shirt with some shorts during most of the year and then during winter I exchange a light blanket for a big comfy one and go from shorts to comfy soft pajama pants when I can :squee: I also have learned to sleep with my jacket on and with socks when it's cold since I moved down here because I sleep next to the door and wind gets in easier through the gap in the bottom :(

I don't really wear anything to bed, I tend to sleep nude. I have pyjamas but I feel restricted wearing them and uncomfortable.

I guess inside of me is a naturist screaming to come out :D

Edited by Scootaloodle
  • Brohoof 4

I have a few different sets of pajamas, and I wear them one at a time for a month or so. Owls, FISH because I'm weird, sheep of course because who can resist cartoony sheep pajamas? :3

The only thing missing from my "collection" is pony pajamas, preferably Pinkie Pie pajamas :) but I don't think there would be any available for a decent price in my size, lol XD

• Brohoof 1

I now sleep with a gloves/socks and sometimes a shirt because mother nature is a b**** and decided to make this winter's weather hilariously inconsistent. One day it's in the 20s the next day its down to -17. I want to cry when I look at the forecast.