Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Odyssey

Title says it all. What did you get for Christmas? Or, if you didn't get anything, did you at least celebrated with your friend/family/boyfriend/girlfriend/etc.?

Here's my little collection. Admittedly I wanted more practical stuff like clothing, but I've never been so happy with all of my presents since... well, 2008.

post-26117-0-61492900-1419472537_thumb.png

My favourite present? The little book. It contains Tarot Cards and is made by a obscure group known as Pokébox. I'd recommend them if you're a fan of Pokémon. Oh, and I also love the necklace. ;)

post-26117-0-08616300-1419472473_thumb.png

post-26117-0-97098000-1419472458_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

So far, I got a battery/jump starter thing when playing dirty santa. 

At first I was like WTF am I going to do with this?? Then I started thinking about it. My car has 193,000 miles (310,000 km) on it and it's not holding up as well as it used to. This might be extremely useful if I can't get it to start this winter (which isn't a problem because it's started when it was 4°F like it was 80°F). But it also has a 12V DC outlet, a USB charging port, a flashlight, and an air compressor on it. Like...I started thinking about it...this isn't useful now, but I decided this might end up being one of the better presents I get. It's one of those things you hope you don't have to use but you'll be glad you have it if you need it. 

I guess the most useful part would be the air compressor. Oklahoma City's roads are pretty rough sometimes. If I poke a hole in my tire and don't notice it until the tire is flat a few days later, it'd be a lot better to air it up and take it somewhere rather than flat out changing the tire myself. :)

We will end up opening actual Christmas presents tomorrow. I don't expect to get anything more fun than clothes as I am now 22 years old. Video games are no longer my stocking stuffer :lol:

I really wouldn't mind it if I got more underwear and socks. You can never have too much of those. I already have enough underwear to have a pair every day for over a month, but the zombie apocalypse is coming and you'll need lots of underwear for that :D

So yeah this is what I've got so far. It's actually not that bad. 

9opul7H.jpg

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 5

I know only what I got my brother:

A Mario and A Peach Amiibo to complete his collection for Wave 1 Releases

Khakis

Magic the Gathering Booster Packs (15 Cards) (5 in total)

I don't think I'll get anything wonderful this year. Most things I want are too expensive to put on my list. Like a 2DS.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 3

*looks at clock* It's 8 PM on Christmas Eve. How am I supposed to know? =P

But that's the thing, I don't know what I got for Christmas and my birthday this year. I didn't even give my parents any ideas, but they ended up getting me gifts. So that's kind of exciting... I don't think I've had a Christmas where I didn't have any clue what I was getting in many years.

• Brohoof 4

So far, I've gotten an animal hat. :3 We open one present on Christmas eve, and the rest are opened the next day. I won't know what else I got until then.

10857737_1604139849807875_51709038310934

:3

I'll post whatever else I get once we have a chance to open more presents though. ^^

• Brohoof 4

• Gaming/office chair
  • 2 tickets for the theatre/cinema
  • USB flash drive
  • Shirt
  • Money

I celebrate tomorrow (today since it is 3:33 am..) as well so I'll update.

• Brohoof 3

Title says it all. What did you get for Christmas? Or, if you didn't get anything, did you at least celebrated with your friend/family/boyfriend/girlfriend/etc.?

Here's my little collection. Admittedly I wanted more practical stuff like clothing, but I've never been so happy with all of my presents since... well, 2008.

My favourite present? The little book. It contains Tarot Cards and is made by a obscure group known as Pokébox. I'd recommend them if you're a fan of Pokémon. Oh, and I also love the necklace. ;)

attachicon.gif3.png

attachicon.gif2.png

YOU GOT ORAS?!!

YOU SHOULD ADD ME ON THERE OO:

Btw I got some free demos so if anyone wants them send me a message C:

I got an iPhone 5s so far, it works great and it allows me to download. xD I downloaded the MLP: Friendship is Magic game first.

reason I joined the forum xD

The app used to work for me but doesnt anymore.. still gives me notifications but I ignore them

• Brohoof 3

Tomorrow I open my actual Christmas presents so I'll add those to the post later, but for Christmas Eve I got new pjs, an mlp puzzle from my youngest brother, socks from my other younger brother and my older sister got me Tony Hawks Proving Ground and mlp body shimmer spray. The Rarity and Pinkie sprays smell the best. I'd say Rainbow Dash has the worst one, it's like they have no idea what fruit punch should smell like.

Edit: Kay so this year I got 4 mlp plushies; rainbow dash, rarity, applejack and pinkie pie. A purse and wallet. The journal of the two sisters and the elements of harmony book. Rainbow rocks dvd. A couple jeans and a long sleeve. A unikitty keychain/light. Best friend necklace set. 1989 album and taylor swift perfume. Yaaaaaas :nom: also lotion in my stocking and candy.

Also I got a hot guys and baby animals calander. Gotta say, I'm actually disappointed. The majority of the guys on the calander are not hot -_-

post-20175-0-87752200-1419519029_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 4

An etch-a-sketch finally :)  It's something I always ask for every year and never get lol.

Socks, a heating pad, and a mobile one too, things I also wanted.

Pepper spray, because well you never know....

Not sure what else yet.

• Brohoof 2

Well... I got...

• An N7 Mass Effect Faux Leather Jacket
  • The Walking Dead Comic Book (Book 2 and 3 of the Hard Cover edition.)
  • A WiiU
  • Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros
  • Some PS4 Games (TWD Season 2, Shadow of Mordor, and Assassins Creed Blackflag)
  • A ton of other Walking Dead things including two miniature figures of Rick and Daryl that are keychains. Two decks of playing cards, one with the survivors and one with walkers. Two more hoodies (Adding to my already large collection of ten Walking Dead hoodies) and a Walking Dead trivia calendar. 

Since I'm going to be going away for college in the fall of 2015 I guess my parents figured that they ought'a make this Christmas special. >_>. I mean, I'm not complaining but I must say I do have some pretty neat folks. Haha. ^_^ 

OH! and I got Flannel Underwear too. Courtesy of my Mom. Haha. ^///^

• Brohoof 3

About as simple a haul this year, just like I like it. 

• New socks, since I can wear my socks out faster than an Olympic runner.
  • Cashews (small yearly gift)
  • Peanut butter cups (again, a small yearly gift)
  • New red bandanna ( I'm never seen without a bandanna, and I lost my red one a while back)
  • My favorite shampoo
  • MLP Calender

Most of the joy from the presents was actually just buying things on steam, for meself or friends. About $200 of games, between myself and about 4 other friends, sounds like a better present than a new console any day of the week.

• Brohoof 2

Hehe, I opened my presents early. I got:

• a lot of t-shirts mostly of musical groups, and a pony related one.
  • a board game
  • Music, in the form of CD and vinyl
  • Gift cards for target, amazon, itunes, cloths, and movies, probably totaling around 200$
  • I will also be choosing a new guitar 
  • I will be getting more stuff tomorrow when I visit my grandparents 

All in all nothing too special. Oh, and I almost forgot about the sockings, my parents, I mean Santa will probably fill it with candy.

• A ton of other Walking Dead things including two miniature figures of Rick and Daryl that are keychains. Two decks of playing cards, one with the survivors and one with walkers. Two more hoodies (Adding to my already large collection of ten Walking Dead hoodies) and a Walking Dead trivia calendar. 

My family has been watching Walking Dead for the entire night, who knew that zombies and Christmas could go so well together!

• Brohoof 2

I don't know yet its still Christmas eve in America

alright now that it is Christmas in America I can tell you

-3 months of Xbox Live

-a Beginners Violin

-a Fluttershy figurine

-5 earphones and they are good ones too

-some jeans

-some CK one I most likely wont use (maybe on special occasions I will)

and

-candy

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see. I got...

• Pittsburgh Penguins alternate jersey
  • Jumper cables (I needed them)
  • Blue jeans
  • A new polo shirt
  • 3 T-shirts
  • $300 cash
  • AAAAAAAND this guy:

post-28934-0-94164100-1419288703_thumb.jpg
    post-28934-0-32969100-1419288688_thumb.jpg
    post-28934-0-38741900-1419288675_thumb.jpg

img-3358615-1-9XNEzI7.jpgimg-3358615-2-5J7bylV.jpgimg-3358615-3-EH2XRON.jpgimg-3358615-4-qdKfXD5.jpgimg-3358615-5-GhqtPpQ.jpgimg-3358615-6-pyXSolb.jpgimg-3358615-7-1VvNp6X.jpg

Plus, I'm still waiting for a Fluttershy plushie.

Edited by Sn-Overdrive
  • Brohoof 4