Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gotten bored of an episode?

ggg-2

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies. Big Fluttershy fan, though I was bored all the way through. Funny enough, I did predict that Fluttershy would become a Breezie in that episode, especially after seeing Flutterhulk, Flutterbat, and Flutterguy in Season 4.

Leap of Faith was an episode I found incredibly boring, as well as one I didn't find very good either. Ditto with Breezies. 

• Brohoof 1

Despite the great costumes, Power Ponies kind of bored me, and it's not even because of the superhero aspect (I love superheroes), I just found it boring and uninteresting. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say the first two episodes of Season 1 (Friendship Is Magic). I thought that they were amazing the first time I watched them and they really hooked me on the show. Little did I know just how great the series got after that. Watching them today, they don't really hold up as well, which is understandable because the episodes had a LOT of characters and concepts to introduce in a very short time frame.

Although I often rewatch the opening sequence with the storybook. It makes me feel nostalgic, like I'm reliving the moment I became a Brony.

• Brohoof 3

I enjoy almost all of the episodes but, I found Leap of Faith and It Ain't Easy Being Breezies kind of boring. They're not bad episodes, they're just meh.

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash

Spike At Your Service is the most boring episode for me. I don't know why, but it seems more slow-paced than the usual episode that I more often than not check out the time and how long it'll take.

• Brohoof 1

The Crystal Empire Parts 1 & 2 are easily the most boring episode(s) in my eyes. It's (I'll just refer to them as one episode) the only episode where I had to struggle to finish, and is definitely my least favorite episode in the show. The villain and plot just bored me, and it's just a really underwhelming two-parter in my opinion.

"Feeling Pinkie Keen" is one of those eps I just went blah over.....

"The Mysterious Mare Do Well"  not one of their best in plot....

"MMMystery on the Friendship Express" was droll if anything for season 2...

"Equestria Games" one more,  just seemed to miss a mark with me.

• Brohoof 1

Only two episodes bored me, both from Season 4: Maud Pie and Breezies.

I just didn't get the humor from MP, because it came across as rather serious conversation to me. After reading about dry humor, the episode became less interesting, and I became more and more disconnected from Maud as a character and concept.

Breezies had too much clunky exposition for me to legitimately get into. Because the plot and backstory were too confusing, the wreck became a bore fest. The only time it didn't bore me was when Deus Ex Twilight stole 'Shy's spotlight at the end. >_>

Leap of Faith was for me the most boring episode.

Then there're some episodes at the end of the season 3 like Spike At Your Service...

But I've never gotten bored of an episode by watching it too much.

Edited by Blobulle

To be honest, there was a time when I was so obsessed over "Winter Wrap Up" (still one of my favorite episodes) that I played it out. I also did the same with "The Crystal Empire", to the point where I tried to make a shortened edit of it. I only watched the latter for the climax. The rest of the episode was lackluster.

There was a time when I wanted to marathon what I considered the five best and worst episodes of Season 4. I wanted to make a blog on them and what I consider a "quality gap", an increasing gap between the quality of the best and worst episodes of Season 4, but I never got around to doing it. Naturally, I watched all of the "best" episodes but burned out on the "worst" episodes after the third one. I think that alone would suffice to say it. -_-

I found "Rainbow Falls" so dumb that I haven't watched it again since the first week it was out. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Wind Chaser

The only reason why I dislike episodes is if they're boring. Power Ponies, It Ain't Easy Being Breezies, and Leap of Faith were episodes I found boring. All of these episodes are from season 4, ironically. I hope season 5 doesn't get boring episodes too.

And MMMystery on the Friendship Express felt forced and predictable, even during the first time I watched it.

The most boring episodes in my eyes are:

~Ain't Easy Being Breezies: very slow paced, dull.

~Mysterious Mare Do Well: not gonna explain this one.

~Baby Cakes: I don't like the plot at all. An episode dedicated to Pinkie babysitting? Really?

~Feeling Pinkie Keen: Has a weird moral to it, plot almost nonexistent.

I used to be able to watch 'The Cutie Pox' on re-run.

Now, however, i'm sick of it XD

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

I get bored of episodes from time to time, but then the kids will beg to see that one particular episode, so I'll see it again and there will be a bit I'd forgotten all about which gives me reason to like it again.

I used to be able to watch 'The Cutie Pox' on re-run.

:catface:

So much Bloom!  :yay:

• 3 weeks later...

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies. Big Fluttershy fan, though I was bored all the way through. Funny enough, I did predict that Fluttershy would become a Breezie in that episode, especially after seeing Flutterhulk, Flutterbat, and Flutterguy in Season 4.

Yeah breezies should have stayed in the previous gens