Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to legally watch MLP?

John Locke N7

I ask this because I've done all my watching from Netflix. While I love watching it there, Netflix drops shows all the time. Also I can't very well watch season 5 episode by episode on Netflix, and I'm NOT waiting for all the episodes to come out first.

So what are my options for watching episodes when they come out as well as buying older episodes now?

• Brohoof 2

I'd rather support the show.

Then get cable...

I know for a fact there's going to be livestreams when the season premieres, but I don't know if they actually air every new episode. You can look up CinemaQuestria, or you can go over to a friend or family member's house and watch it there.

• Brohoof 1

I watch on my computer in my bedroom while I eat a bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal and Cheeto's.

Partial joking aside, I have them all downloaded on my computer. But you can find them all on Daily Motion. Also, when season 5 airs, we will be live streaming new episodes at equestria.tv

• Brohoof 2

Always on Dailymotion, there's only season 1 in DVD where I live...

If you want to support the show, you can watch it on TV.

Edited by Blobulle

I would support the program if I could but here in Phoenix basic cable didn't get HUB (nor Discovery Family).  I can't afford to get the show.  I prefer Dailymotion to YouTube because it downloads faster.

If I can't get the shows as fast, well that's part of the poverty tax :(

Edited by sweetolebob18

Dailymotion and when no one's around, Discovery Family. Even though I'm out of the closet I still think others wouldn't be too keen on watching it, so I usually stick to Dailymotion. DM is your best bet if you don't get it on TV.

Edited by rpc8169

Livestreams. I use BronyTV to watch new episodes.

EDIT: I was also going to say Kickasstorrents, if it weren't for that unexpected title change... :\

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

I've always been faithful to The Hub Network, or Discovery Family as it's now called. No matter how old I get, I still crave that feeling of waking up for Saturday morning cartoons like I did back when that was still a thing. And TV ratings matter!

In the event that I sleep in or have to miss the episode, my DVR best friend has it all recorded for me so I can watch it whenever I want. :smug:

• Brohoof 1