Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst song you've ever heard?

Heylookabrony

I must agree with the initial post - Anaconda. I really despise that song... and Nicki Minaj. Her and many other singers similar to her are kind of ruining the image of female pop stars whilst Justin Bieber is runing the reputation of the male singers all by himself. Actually, I tend not to like any pop songs! I'm really strange... but Nicki Minaj, Meghan Trainor, Ariana Grande, that stuff really just isn't for me. But overall, I hate Anaconda the most.

ANYTHING with NIcki Minaj in it. 

ANYTHING with Justin Bieber in it. 

"What Does the Fox Say?" is my least favorite song of all time. In fact, I would rather numb my mind with "Friday" by Rebecca Black...

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 5

I love pop music, but I am aware of it's flaws. Most of the well known pop celebrity's pop trash is pushed to the top 20's by executive simply because that well known celebrity made it, it doesn't matter how awful the song is or if it sounds like something they have already put out.

Examples?

or 

I've heard a lot of music that I'm not a fan of to be honest, but it's usually very specific songs. Standing with my idea of not judging groups from a few examples, it would be impossible for me to say "all rap songs" or "all rock songs", because I'm sure there's at least one I would enjoy.

If I had to answer this, though, I would go with the general consensus of how most pop songs today are poorly made all around.

• Brohoof 1

I love pop music, but I am aware of it's flaws. Most of the well known pop celebrity's pop trash is pushed to the top 20's by executive simply because that well known celebrity made it, it doesn't matter how awful the song is or if it sounds like something they have already put out.

Examples?

or 

Is it just the lyrics you focus on? Yeah, no, not Bruno Mars's strong suit at all. However, he's got a really, really nice voice and his instrumentals/chord choices are actually quite different from the rest of the mainstream stuff. I kinda want to give him some credit for that. With music, I'm an odd one out I guess because lyrics are far from my main focus. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 2

Is it just the lyrics you focus on? Yeah, no, not Bruno Mars's strong suit at all. However, he's got a really, really nice voice and his instrumentals/chord choices are actually quite different from the rest of the mainstream stuff. I kinda want to give him some credit for that. With music, I'm an odd one out I guess because lyrics are far from my main focus. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, you are not odd. :) Music is merely subjective, so if I don't like it, I am sure others do. c: I get where you are coming from, I really liked Bruno Mars's Song Grenade, because Bruno's voice is powerful enough to sing it with so much passion. I listened to Grenade, really loved the music, and the lyrics, and thought Bruno really had potential as a rising artist. A few months later, he releases the Lazy Song...and it felt like such a step backwards for him.

I understand where you are coming from though! ^U^ 

• Brohoof 1

I dislike the obvious Baby and Friday, but I also really hate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpE0ZY8FODk

Musically, it's not bad, but the lyrics are.. disturbing and overall stupid.

Seriously, why haven't I torn this abridged series to pieces already?

agree with ya all the way.... when I first heard it, I liked it then when it got into the disturbing shit I just stopped the song and went to something else

I actually really liked this song. It's supposed to be disturbing and strange. That's where the comedy comes in. Besides, he's her ADOPTED brother. So remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOWJKoPQ-Y

Back on edit. I did forget something. In the episode of MIW, when Twilight finished her song, Applejack said "That was the creepiest thing I ever heard!"

:smug:

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1