Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst song you've ever heard?

Heylookabrony

Either this song, or anything else by this band. This band is trying so hard to sound like Limp Bizkit, and they're failing miserably. I don't really like deathcore in general, but this band is easily the worst in this genre, and one of the worst bands I've ever heard.

• Brohoof 1

They're obviously not the worst songs I've ever heard since I would not remember the name of such a song, but I really really hate these two songs.

They are so annoying it makes me want to punch a melon

The entire Rap genre.....

Modern Pop music....

Modern Country Music....

wait, specific songs? Seriously!?   Anything that's on the radio outside of classic rock makes me wretch. At least classic rock is tolerable....

My list would be insanely long....

• Brohoof 2

The entire Rap genre.....

Modern Pop music....

Modern Country Music....

wait, specific songs? Seriously!?   Anything that's on the radio outside of classic rock makes me wretch. At least classic rock is tolerable....

My list would be insanely long....

Definitely the same here. I don't listen to radio anymore because 90% of the radio music is awful. Ok, I never listen to modern country music so I don't know how it's sounds. 

But my number one hate music is german rap music. It's so aggressive and stupid in my opinion. I really hate german hip hop. :eww: 

I don't have an specific song which I don't like because they are to many to list them here.

"I'm In Love With The Coco"? More like "I'm in love with the--" Buck NO!

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Definitely the same here. I don't listen to radio anymore because 90% of the radio music is awful. Ok, I never listen to modern country music so I don't know how it's sounds. 

But my number one hate music is german rap music. It's so aggressive and stupid in my opinion. I really hate german hip hop. :eww:

I listen to a lot of folk music. Faun is all time favorite folk band and they are from Germany.  Bands like Oomph are fairly "extreme" in context and the German language is fairly gutteral compared to English (my husband is fluent in High German and it's neat to hear him talk in his bass voice in German).

Modern Country is pretty much Pop music with a southern "twang" (the voice is the only thing that stands it apart).

• Brohoof 1

I listen to a lot of folk music. Faun is all time favorite folk band and they are from Germany.  Bands like Oomph are fairly "extreme" in context and the German language is fairly gutteral compared to English (my husband is fluent in High German and it's neat to hear him talk in his bass voice in German).

Modern Country is pretty much Pop music with a southern "twang" (the voice is the only thing that stands it apart).

Yes, I know Faun and Oomph, but I don't have a CD from both bands. I also like folk music (with metal, rock and without). I also had listen now some modern country songs and yes, not so mine. 

What I forget to tell here is german schlager like this:

Urgs, on every party was this played last year, especially after germany won the world cup. >.<

That horrible Shake It Off song by Taylor Swift.

They play it every day at work, and I'm fairly certain that it will one day cause me to COMPLETELY LOSE MY FUCKING MIND.

Funny, that's the exact same effect 'Someone Like You' by Adele had on me when I worked at Goodwill a few years back. UUUURRRRRGH! And they played it about once an hour! Legalized torture. 

• Brohoof 1

It's not the worst song ever but it is, IMHO, the worst Katy Perry song:

I don't hate it, I like it but, it's just.. a bit annoying

I find it to be very annoying.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Be warned. They call THIS bullcrap MUSIC.

This is why I hate modern music right here. I mean, compare this to one of my favourite songs of all time:

Bohemian Rhapsody:
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape form reality

Open your eyes, look up to the skies

And see...

A song with a dark story and a powerful message behind it: Cherish life while you have it and don't waste it. (I could go on and on about my interpretation of that song.)

vs. That abomination:

You a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe

Thanks to Nikki Manaj, I have a short list of modern artists that I enjoy.

Weird Al Yankovic, Daft Punk, and MandoPony, just to name a handfull.

Also, I do like The Annoying Thing / Crazy Frog. Pleasedontkillme. :lie:

Edited by StephenP

Not so much songs as bands/singers and i hate it when i come across a song i like and find out it was by one of these people, miley cyrus, Justin Beiber, One direction, Kesha, Taylor Swift, Nicki minaj and lil' Wayne. If one of these "artists" songs are playing one after another i won't be in the area for very long.

I actually really liked this song. It's supposed to be disturbing and strange. That's where the comedy comes in. 

Even then, I don't find any of it funny at all. Trying to be disturbing and stupid for the purpose of a joke will never be funny to me.

Another one I dislike is Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. Just.. no.

I don't know - pretty sure the instrumentation is different! Which is a big deal for me... But I'm not really fond of country instrumentation. So even though it's less electronic than modern pop (which I think is very hollow) it's still not my thing. Both genres are irritating to me and I'd rather them not be playing when I'm present.

BTW, not really understanding this magical distinction between new country and old country... I don't really like anything even remotely country aside from Bluegrass (which I hardly know of anything from to begin with).

Edited by Envy

Even then, I don't find any of it funny at all. Trying to be disturbing and stupid for the purpose of a joke will never be funny to me.

Another one I dislike is Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. Just.. no.

It seemed to fit my decidedly odd sense of humor though. I laughed out loud the first time I heard it. (Refuse to use the initials!) I love FIW and wish they would make more. How do you feel about the song "Pinkie's Brew"?

It seemed to fit my decidedly odd sense of humor though. I laughed out loud the first time I heard it. (Refuse to use the initials!) I love FIW and wish they would make more. How do you feel about the song "Pinkie's Brew"?

It's pretty good, though I'm generally not a fan of Friendship is Witchcraft.

It physically pained me just to google this.

I know it's popular, and I won't judge you if you like it, but...

ugh.

I know a lot of people don't like this song, and I don't understand why. I thought it wonderful. It also offers key insight into Elsa's torment. She pretty much hated herself for harming her sister. She masked her pain and anguish with a show of contrived pride and arrogance as she took steps to completely isolate herself to protect the ones she loves. 

Just my two cents.

B)

It's pretty good, though I'm generally not a fan of Friendship is Witchcraft.

If you cut through the comedy, Pinkie the Gypsy is rather touching. She risks everything to try and pull her parents back into existence.

Okay, better keep on topic. Here's another song that really bugs me.

I want to slap Alicia Keys for this!

Would somepony just put her out already?!?!

post-375-0-17043400-1444098581_thumb.jpg

I've heard a lot of terrible songs but "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift really takes the shit-cake. In fact, this song made me lose any respect I had for Taylor. I remember when that song first came out last year. They played that song constantly when I was at work, to the point where I had a migraine!
And I still hate it now... :angry:

BTW Taylor, your song does not have a sick beat. THIS is a sick beat

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 1