Emerald's Art Dump

Emerald Star

Aw f8ck it. >_>

*bows to art goddess* 

Good choice post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

Thanks ^^

Yeah, I like the colour scheme he chose :3

Looks like we may have to imprison you, too. Can't have anypony trying to ruin our plans. :smug:

This is an OC I made for a friend.

These two are looking magnificent  :toldya:. You keep on getting better and better ;). Good job  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Very good choice :umad: You can't resist her adorable-ness. >:3

Thanks :lol: Here are some old pictures I just never posted.

Those are looking magnificent, especially considering that they are older pictures then some of the ones you have shown  :D. That LittlePip is looking rad (Tree Hugger quote  :umad:). Good job  :lol:

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 2

I wanna hug your OC. :pinkie:

You might want to get to the back of the line for that :lol:

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

(edited)

These just keep getting better and better :)

Are you sure, i mean it's a long line

LogicLongLines.jpg

Edited by Buzz

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

Who cares about lines? I wanna shove all the people out of my way for a hug!

Again, back of the line with you! Ive been stood here scince March, i will bite you if you push  :sneer:

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

@@Emerald Star, love your 'old pictures', and the image you're currently using as an avatar.  :lol: They're just adorable!

But yeah, just re-stumbled across this topic of yours. Gonna look through it a bit and see what I missed.  ;) Awesome work, and I hope you keep doing your thing with this~

(edited)

She better get started with those hugs then, if everypony is going to get a turn. :blink:

I'm surprised that people apparently like my amateurish drawings. Thanks :o

Just a little doodle of gamer Luna...wow this is bad, I might clean it up and colour it in later.

That's because your 'ameturish' drawings. Are still so awesome that we are unworthy to see them! :squee:

ALL HAIL THE ART GODDESS! :D:catface:B)

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

These are all looking fantastic. That blush on Emerald was done just right, the facial expression just right :lol:

Spectre is also looking good, liking the scar  B)

And gamer Luna and Celestia, HAH  :lol:

Good job, you are amazing  :D

WHY DO THEY PLAY XBOX, WHY!!!!! seriously thought, these look great, i cant see anything that needs fixing on them (but im not an artist) although they'd look 10x more badass in colour!

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png