Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which form do you think is better for Starlight? Human or pony? I prefer her as a human because she's beautiful in that form! I couldn't think of a better design for her. I love Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash as well but apparently I have a crush on her too. It's their characteristics and appearances that make me adore them.

eqg starlight glimmer

(Image created by Ta-Na.)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Which form do you think is better for Starlight? Human or pony? I prefer her as a human because she's beautiful in that form! I couldn't think of a better design for her. I love Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash as well but apparently I have a crush on her too. It's their characteristics and appearances that adore me.

eqg starlight glimmer

(Image created by Ta-Na.)

I like her in her hat and ripped pants. 

• Brohoof 3

I needed this for a project and AnimatedJames never had her in any of his cartoons so I made one myself.

I thought she came out pretty cute so I decided to share her here, but the base (originally Octavia) is entirely from AnimatedJames 

animatedjames starlight.png

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

OK so I've come to my senses and realized that Starlight definitely is one of my favorite characters in the show. She's relatable in every way with her anxiety and insecurities, she's learning so much each episode and she's actually developing as a character more than most ponies in the show. She's amazing at magic, very wise and she's also wonderfully impulsive. I love her!

f508e6268c50da7979d2fdc423391d0a--glimme

• Brohoof 5

30 minutes ago, darkwingmare said:

OK so I've come to my senses and realized that Starlight definitely is one of my favorite characters in the show. She's relatable in every way with her anxiety and insecurities, she's learning so much each episode and she's actually developing as a character more than most ponies in the show. She's amazing at magic, very wise and she's also wonderfully impulsive. I love her!

f508e6268c50da7979d2fdc423391d0a--glimme

Yay! Glad to hear that. I personally really love Starlight myself.

• Brohoof 5