Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Do you use facebook ?

almozayaf

I don't use facebook. will only to login to same websites and game on my phone, but i can't remember i use it for real, my states still the same as i made it.

Beside Login to other sites and game, do you use facebook ?

• Brohoof 1

I rarely go on it. The only reason I have it is to keep in contact with my extended family and friends who are away at college. Personally, I think Fb and other popular social networks are a waste of time. Why have them when you can text or call your friends?

I have facebook, haven't posted on it for years though.
Even when I was active I didn't say much anyway >.< 

Mostly use it to download music for free, also for for instant messaging friends (Majority of them don't use facebook but >.<)

Facebook is to forumers as Candy Crush is to gamers. Easymode at best.

Used to. Was a waste of time. Only reason I stayed was because it was the only place I could contact certain people and then I stopped talking to them.

Aside from the occasional messages (I prefer Skype and Stream's messengers), most of my FB is just updates and news from various things I follow (D&D, EQD, Valve, etc). Easier to follow that way than going through individual sites.

I do use it. Mine is mostly things I can't say on Twitter... so basically it's my base for fangirling. XD I don't have a lot of friends on it since as of right now, I only have about ten. I guess it's for the best because lately, people are just misunderstanding me too much and not realizing I'm autistic and can be kind of an obsessed nutcase at times. :x So, I could careless about having more friends since no one bothers to pay attention to me. ._.

I use it but not often. As most of my IRL friends live abroad or far away, Facebook provides a convenient means of quick contact.

I have one and I use it everyday for checking up with my bro's. xD