Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

13 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Finally! Given how long we have been waiting for the rest of the season, it looked we were going to get another StevenBomb.  I am glad that we finally know when new episodes are going to premiere.  Especially Lion 4, which was already leaked a while ago.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Finally! Given how long we have been waiting for the rest of the season, it looked we were going to get another StevenBomb.  I am glad that we finally know when new episodes are going to premiere.  Especially Lion 4, which was already leaked a while ago.

There's no confirmed airdate for Lion 4. Zap2it is listing it for March 23, but that's an error because it didn't air that day. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they schedule it for May 15.

I think we got at least most of the schedule (and I'll explain what I mean by at least in a moment) for the next bomb.

May 8 - Lion 4: Alternate Ending (which zap2it's episode guide still lists for March 23 even though the listings grid has it marked as new on May 8)
May 9 - Doug Out
May 10 - The Good Lars
May 11 - Are You My Dad?/I Am My Mom
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1494129600000&stnNum=12131&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it

The reason why I said at least is because I thought these were all the episodes airing, but the promo said 5 nights, so I wonder if there's going to be another one on May 12 or if they're just going to rerun them all that day (which actually seems more likely). We probably won't know until tomorrow.

Also, zap2it is listing 2 season 4 episodes for May 31, though I'm not sure if it's actually season 5 and zap2it didn't split it off or not, or if they actually air that day or it's a zap2it error since that's a Wednesday, so I wouldn't get too excited for anything that day just yet. The episodes zap2it is listing are Stuck Together and The Trial.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?aid=zap2it

• Brohoof 1

I've been waiting for some new SU for a bit,  this just throw us a bone kinda deal does kinda kill some fans waiting for the show,

Zap2it is now listing a couple episodes on June 1. I think now there's a pretty good chance that new episodes airing on May 31 and June 1 are errors because I don't see Cartoon Network randomly premiering episodes like that.

(edited)

Given how we have had no word on whether or not the show has been renewed for a 6th season, I kinda think that the show is ready to wrap up thing soon, with season 5 being the final season.

11 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Given how we have had no word on whether or not the show has been renewed for a 6th season, I kinda think that the show is ready to wrap up thing soon, with season 5 being the final season.

I hope not. I just saw a couple of the newer episodes and this show as really evolved sense I last saw it. It is wonderful in so many ways, 

26 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Season 5 hasn't even started yet, so I think there's still time to hear if there's going to be a season 6 or not.

(edited)

After tonight's new episode, CN aired a promo for a one hour event called Wanted, which airs Memorial Day at 7. I mentioned this this morning (though at the time, I figured it would be another bomb), but the first 10 minutes are on the CN app and website. If I find the promo online, I'll post it here.

Edited by PinkiePie97