Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Earth Pony Fan Club

RarityFan01

I don't expect this fan club to be that great. It's a fan club for the unappreciated race of ponies. Earth Ponies may not be able to cast spells nor fly, but they have their share of abilities. They are stronger than the other races, they are the only ones who can grow food, and they are the founders of the town FiM mostly takes place: Ponyville. 

Great Earth Ponies include:

Applejack: Element of Honesty

Pinkie Pie: Element of Laughter 

Granny Smith: A Founder of Ponyville 

Chancellor Puddinghead: A Founder of Equestria 

Smart Cookie: A Founder of Equestria 

Apple Bloom: Founder of the CMC 

Maud Pie: A pony everyone loves. 

Coco Pommel: Another pony everyone loves.

Cheese Sandwich: Yet Another pony everyone loves. 

Earth Ponies are the most common in the show, but there are more Alicorn OCs than Earth Pony OCs. Earth Ponies need to be more appreciated. 

People assume that Earth Ponies are boring. They are not, however. In fact, Earth Ponies are very fascinating. Unicorns can use magic, and Pegasi can fly. The fact that they are able to live, and prosper, shows that they don't only have physical strength, but willpower and determination. They are the builders, the farmers, the food providers. Without them, Equestria is doomed. In fact, the pony who created Equestria was Pinkie Pie, an Earth Pony. (I know Pinkie Pie didn't actually create Equestria. It was a joke.) 

So this is the fan club created in honor of the Earth Ponies. 

Follow the other rules as well as Post Earth Pony stuff and don't talk bad about other races, not even Alicorns. 

bKD3E4D.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Earth Ponies are great! :D I like their simple designs that don't have to worry about wings or horns.

They're easier to draw too.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 5

Earth Ponies are great! :D I like their simple designs that don't have to worry about wings or horns.

They're easier to draw too.

That's one of the reasons why most of my OCs are Earth Ponies. 

• Brohoof 2

It's funny that, despite despiction for them being the inferior race (obvious reason  :mellow: ) and outright ignoring their now officially canon superior physical strenght, they are the second most common ponies among the nobles (around 45% of famous and rich ponies seen are earth ponies  :smug: )

It's funny that, despite despiction for them being the inferior race (obvious reason  :mellow: ) and outright ignoring their now officially canon superior physical strenght, they are the second most common ponies among the nobles (around 45% of famous and rich ponies seen are earth ponies  :smug: )

I'm not dissing Pegasi or anything, but I noticed that I can't see to find any Pegasi who are the Canterlot elite. Mostly earth pony, several unicorn, no pegasi.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not dissing Pegasi or anything, but I noticed that I can't see to find any Pegasi who are the Canterlot elite. Mostly earth pony, several unicorn, no pegasi.

Exactly, pegasi are way too few among Equestria's elite. around 50% are unicorns with earth ponies close behind with 45%, while the remaining 5% are pegasi. Maybe it's harder to animate pegasi in dresses and suits, explaining the lack of them in the show

Exactly, pegasi are way too few among Equestria's elite. around 50% are unicorns with earth ponies close behind with 45%, while the remaining 5% are pegasi. Maybe it's harder to animate pegasi in dresses and suits, explaining the lack of them in the show

I thought there were more Earth Ponies. At least according to some of the pictures, most of the ponies were Earth.

Earth Ponies don't get nearly the appreciation they should. I like Earth Ponies so much my own OC is one. They don't need wings or magic to be special.

A question for all you other Earth Pony Fans who watched Appleloosa's Most Wanted. 

Trouble Shoes is actually a horse, not a pony. Would he still be considered an earth pony, though?

• Brohoof 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Legends Of Equestria give Earth Ponies the most health, stamina, running speed, inventory space, etc. and the ability to summon pets for help?

Dang, that game makes EPs sound bad@$$.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Legends Of Equestria give Earth Ponies the most health, stamina, running speed, inventory space, etc. and the ability to summon pets for help?

Dang, that game makes EPs sound bad@$$.

I don't know, but it would be awesome if it is true.

I love earth ponies. My OC is an earth pony. I think earth ponies allow for lots of character development because they can't simply solve a problem with magic or flying. Earth ponies are very under appreciated. 

• Brohoof 1

df61519c0dcef1b7c0d55b0d6cf810ab.png

Mine is also, i don't know why i didn't think of this in the first place.

I love earth ponies. My OC is an earth pony. I think earth ponies allow for lots of character development because they can't simply solve a problem with magic or flying. Earth ponies are very under appreciated. 

I guess it really depends on your character and how you develop them that matters, Race really doesn't determine if one has an advantage or not. You just need to think of how to set them up for that step.

Unfortunately, that isn't always true. For example, there are earth ponies with special powers that just make them hornless unicorns. I do prefer earth ponies for their determination and won't take short cuts. Applejack bucks trees one by one. Increases leg strength. Twilight uses magic to remove apples from trees. Does nothing. People will claim that Twilight's method was better because it's faster. I think the fact that earth ponies can't do that but still rise to greatness is why they are the best in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...