Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you used the Pony Creator? What do you think of it?

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Pony Creator is great for beginners since it gives you lots of options to choose from so you can create your ideal OC :) Once you have the design out you can either make art of your OC yourself if you're capable of it, or you can get better art from other artists :D For me it's just not something you want to stick with long term, but it's great to start off ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I've used the PC due to have any

kind of art talent what so ever the resounes

to get the tools!  Some my ocs just came from

hitting the random button and being like "Hey, 

this pony gives me a idea!"  So its how I got

Rune and Sallie and Soot!   It can help a

person find that pony that speaks to em!

I've played with it once or twice just for fun (reminds me of those doll maker games, those things are stupidly addictive) but I prefer to draw my own art. I think it's a great tool for those just starting out though or for people who can't draw.

I think the pony creator is a very useful base, or beginners tool. I created my OCs using the pony creator, then made original art from there. I think it's nice to be able to visualize your character and try different colours out until you find your perfect design, and then you can build original work from there. 

• 3 months later...

I've used it a few times. It's certainly a great tool for beginners and is helpful for those who can't draw. But I tend to use it more when I'm bored. For me it isn't worth using it on Pony Creator as I have limited options on what I want to create. Thusly, all of my pony OCs/fancharacters were not created with Pony Creator.

• Brohoof 1