Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you got on an airplane yet?

Allen

79 users have voted

1. 1. Did you went on an airplane before (your first flight from the past)?

• Yes, I've went.
    • Nope, I didn't went.
  2. 2. What type of airplane manufacturer do you like?

• Boeing
    • Airbus
    • Bombardier
    • DeHavilland
    • Embraer
    • Cessna
    • Beechcraft

I flew to Ireland 3 years ago with my class, I was so excited cause I never flew before. I was kinda scared, not about flying, but about all this security stuff, like I might have something problematic in my bag. Or I dunno what to do and the security people would get annoyed at me, and guess what? That's exactly what happend! 

I used to frequently on account of moving from England to Canada to back again and then back again some more in addition to flying to Florida and Tenerife. The last time I flew in a plane was back in 2005 when I went back home to England for a vacation.

I was recently on my first plane ride since 2006. I went from Orlando to Boston for work related purposes. The last time I was on a plane before that was when I went from Chicago O'Hare to Las Vegas for vacation. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh gosh, at this point in my life, several times. I've copiloted a Cessna 172 four times, and flown on lots of Boeing aircraft to get from state to state. My first flight was local, around the Dallas area, in said Cessna 172. My first commercial flight was from Arizona to Texas, on a Boeing 737.

It's smaller than I imagined it'd be, actually. But the Boeing 777 international flight I took here to Korea was much larger.

• 2 years later...

I've been on a few when I was a child, and was scared half to death of em.

Last plane I've been on was back in the summer of 2015 when we flew to Seattle for a cruise to Alaska.

Going on one next summer to Florida for another cruise. oop.

I've been on and in many planes...on the ground. 

Someday soon, when I get money  and time, I hope to get my private pilot's license, and then soon after pickup a DC-3/DC-4(or its military variants) or L-188 and/or something similar, as they are planes that I know would be fine landing in a field. Plus there is no security to go through if the "airport" is your field. 

(It probably doesn't help anything that, that is what my uncle does: remote freight to areas where there is no runway. He's also landed in our fields quite a bit).

(Those planes I listed are quite cheap, even when compared to smaller planes, in case you think "oh look at this guy and his money")

Edited by TheGleaner

• 1 year later...