What class in school do you hate the most.

Gym.

I actually love gym, but the fact that we have it so early in the morning drives me crazy. 10am is a time for barely staying awake in class, not for running laps. Gym is also a class I don't have friends in, so things get boring.

hello

I'm done with school, but Prob and Stats was the class I hated the most. I'm no math wiz, so that class was hard for me. I think I got a D as a grade in there.

(edited)

School, eh?
Back in 9th grade, I had what was probably one of the worst writing teachers of all time. Nearly everyone hated her and the ones that didn't confused the majority that did. I was part of the majority.

I remember that my old Honors Chemistry 1 class was surprisingly difficult, but I managed to get an A- for both semesters. I nearly had an A the second semester, but a group final we did kind of screwed that up. I should just be grateful my chemistry teacher graded that final so generously. Seriously, my group did terrible on that final. XD 

I never really got all of the disliking for math classes. Even when I though math was either boring and/or frustrating, I never considered it the worst class.

Thank god I never had to take art.

Edited by LeonShi500

rsz_2tumblr_ndjx0gtpxy1qedgtlo7_500.png

I absolutely hate math! For a year at my school we had the worst teacher ever. She wouldn't teach us anything. She would just do all the problems for us. She would hardly explain anything. When we would ask questions, she would get so frustrated and upset. :( Don't get me wrong, we have a great teacher now, but I think that awful teacher spawned my hatred for math. I used to not mind math, but now I hate it. Ugh.

246mkix.jpg

(edited)

Math,P.E and Sometimes Geography and History.

• For Math,Gahhh,I hate math,Simple as that,Also hated my rowdy classmates.
  • For P.E,I like the days where we were forced to run by our P.E teacher because running was one of the things i'm good at,Nowadays we don't really run and have to do Team sports such as volleyball(Which i dislike)
  • Geography and History-When you need to Answer and discuss with your partner,Or Group work.
Edited by The General

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” 

DeviantArt Account/Youtube account

(edited)

I hated one of my math classes in high school. I think it was Algebra 2... Anyway, I hated it because we were given tests every two days! So, we learn something one day, and test on it the next day.

This infuriated me so much that when it was time for exams, I filled in the bubbles on the scantron sheet to spell out "GET BENT". A message directed at my teacher.

I sure showed her.

Edited by Smarts

sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.8I83u3P.png

IF is best girl.

• 11 months later...

History. American history is drilled into our skulls forever, but we're not taught anything about Europe except that the Holocaust happened and it was bad.

Welcome to american schooling; the only history that matters is ours!

post-8308-0-39185900-1438197499.png

While I really am bad at math, I dislike home economics more. The classes are so fast-paced that I get easily anxious and then often mess something up. I'm also fairly bad at cooking or baking and constantly need some guide and reassurance that I'm going to do alright. And weirdly enough, every time before those classes start I'm shaking. Might be that the teacher has such a loud voice and she's not afraid to use it. She isn't bad as a person, but she raises her voice easily and I get scared of anyone who does so.

I hate PE, art, maths, English, applied skills, history, and science. PE has us doing physical stuff that I hate. The only time it WASN'T Hell was when we had our softball unit, which was only recently, and the pacer tests aren't fun, I only like them for the meme. Art is bullcrap, I came to DRAW, I didn't come for clay, texture, or anything. I WANT TO DRAW. Because the class doesn't do as much drawing as I want, even after a year of the class, I still draw stick figures when I'm lazy. Maths has an obvious reason. English is generally boring. Applied has us do work, so I just play Google PAC-MAN instead. History is boring most of the time, and I'm not going to be a scientist when I get older. School is rubbish, but I've never skipped a day before without permission, which makes me a sad sad soul.

Pennutoh has a gun

I disliked anything that associates with English. The other subjects are more in my interests than what kinds of English classes I had to be in.

img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-
Credit for signature goes to Eazyfries

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

English. Which coincidentally I've been told I'm a great writer by all my English teachers so it's not because I did bad in that class.

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!